Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 31-12-2011 17:33:21

MoktarQc
Voyageur

item sap of the heart

the items that gives +2 att +2 def and +2 spirit  kinda dissapeares after one turn as if the item would be like a spell.....

#2 31-12-2011 17:50:11

Inukai
Campeur

Re : item sap of the heart

orly.jpg

They set the duration to 1 turn for all cards without the "permament" tag last patch, bro

Dernière modification par Inukai (31-12-2011 17:50:45)

#3 31-12-2011 23:48:14

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

MoktarQc a écrit :

the items that gives +2 att +2 def and +2 spirit  kinda dissapeares after one turn as if the item would be like a spell.....

Yea....dont start reminding people about it....it really upset a lot of players.

#4 01-01-2012 00:27:40

Poptolev
Guémélite

Col.Beowulf a écrit :
MoktarQc a écrit :

Yea....dont start reminding people about it....it really upset a lot of players.

Was there really anyone except you ... couldn't see with all that bitching.

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#5 01-01-2012 01:14:05

soulst3al3r
Solarian

Poptolev a écrit :
Col.Beowulf a écrit :
MoktarQc a écrit :

+1

#6 01-01-2012 07:15:21

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Poptolev a écrit :
Col.Beowulf a écrit :
MoktarQc a écrit :

facepalm.gif

We should all be very aware that pointing out Col was whining leads to nothing but more whining and thread closing.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#7 01-01-2012 08:21:31

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

MrLordi92 a écrit :
Poptolev a écrit :
Col.Beowulf a écrit :

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee65 … cepalm.gif

We should all be very aware that pointing out Col was whining leads to nothing but more whining and thread closing.

and to add to  that a spectacle of stupid reasoning

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#8 01-01-2012 14:36:09

MoktarQc
Voyageur

well sorry if i don't live on this game geez... as if i'd loose my time to see people whine on a forum... i was just asking cuz all the weapons and armor stay and there is no place written that they are permanent.  some items do stay and it,s not written so hey , if you think that my question was out of hand, simply pass thru and don't read it ....

#9 01-01-2012 17:41:45

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

MoktarQc a écrit :

well sorry if i don't live on this game geez... as if i'd loose my time to see people whine on a forum... i was just asking cuz all the weapons and armor stay and there is no place written that they are permanent.  some items do stay and it,s not written so hey , if you think that my question was out of hand, simply pass thru and don't read it ....

Was I talking to you at all, OP?  Notice I was talking to Poptolev.  Just because you're part of the quote don't make you part of my target audience.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#10 09-01-2012 15:47:30

MoktarQc
Voyageur

Don't worry.. me too smile

#11 09-01-2012 16:04:04

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

MoktarQc a écrit :

If there is items with the "permanent" word missing and staying, this is an text error.
There was a change in wording (August 3rd 2011 : ihttp://blogus.eredan.com/index.php/2011/08/03/249-itcg-the-sachem ).
Before this date, objects stay on character and activate at the end of the combat unless the opposite was written on the card.
After the change, this was exact opposite, objects activate immediately and dismiss at the end of combat unless "activate at the end of combat" and "Permanent" are written on the card.

Feel free to post in the appropriate topic ( http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=13748 ), if you feel there is a mistake in the text of some items.

Dernière modification par Zurga (09-01-2012 16:10:16)

Collectionneur de cartes

Pied de page des forums