Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 30-12-2011 16:07:04

karotte007
Staff Feerik

The Ice Elf + The Providential in the store!

The Ice Elf + The Providential in the store!

news_aide.jpg

The Ice Elf
Starting now until January 5, 2012 at 9 AM, a new trophy is available.

Win 30 games at the end of wich you have less than 2 cards in your Deck. You will earn [card]Unexpected Help[/card] on card and the title: The Ice Elf.

YgOx4efg.png

[card]Unexpected Help[/card]: Action. Collector. Unique. Defense +2. At the end of the Turn, if you have less than 2 cards in your Deck, all your characters have Attack +2 and Defense +1 until the end of the game and this card is then discarded. Duration: 3 Turns.

The Providential trophy

Players who have not completed the trophy: the Providential, can now access it in the Eredan iTCG store.

Cumulate 200 Points : You win 2 Points each time you play a Theurgy and 3 Points each time one of your Theurgies deals Damage to an opposing character.  You lose 1 Point each time you play an Action. You will earn [card]Sacred Intervention[/card] card and the title: The Providential

Usc2gvzj.png

[card]Sacred Intervention[/card]: Theurgy of Faith. Collector. Unique. Choose one of your other characters and attach this card to him. Permanent. At the end of this character's fight, this card is removed from the game and if he has less than 1 Health point he gains 10.

Enjoy the Game !

#2 30-12-2011 16:16:43

soulst3al3r
Solarian

Re : The Ice Elf + The Providential in the store!

looks like a tough one and a risky one at that.

#3 30-12-2011 16:50:02

Poptolev
Guémélite

Looks like one of those cards that are ridicuosly hard to get and totally not worth it (except for those collecting guys ... good luck)

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#4 30-12-2011 18:41:21

Denny Delacroix
Voyageur

Well....it's normal in decks like weapons at will! ;D

#5 30-12-2011 19:00:32

soulst3al3r
Solarian

yeah too much effort involved. Ill pass for sure

#6 30-12-2011 19:49:54

stranglylucid
Ptit nouveau

So basically, we have to get to the point where we kill the other player this turn or lose due to being exhausted, and somehow manage to do this 30 times? Seriously? I would be amazed if I have done this once in almost 400 fights. And now you want me to somehow manage this 30 times in 5 days? Gee, thanks for putting an attainable goal out there.

As far as I can see, the only possible way to complete this would be to get together with someone who is willing to throw matches, which kinda takes away the whole point of playing.

Unless I am missing some sort of trick, I guess I'll have to pass on this one.

Dernière modification par stranglylucid (30-12-2011 19:50:26)

#7 30-12-2011 21:25:03

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

stranglylucid a écrit :

So basically, we have to get to the point where we kill the other player this turn or lose due to being exhausted, and somehow manage to do this 30 times? Seriously? I would be amazed if I have done this once in almost 400 fights. And now you want me to somehow manage this 30 times in 5 days? Gee, thanks for putting an attainable goal out there.

As far as I can see, the only possible way to complete this would be to get together with someone who is willing to throw matches, which kinda takes away the whole point of playing.

Unless I am missing some sort of trick, I guess I'll have to pass on this one.

It says less than 2 cards in your deck. NOT hand so you can have 5 in your hand and 2 in your deck...WIN...and then get a point without decking out.

#8 30-12-2011 21:31:05

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

I'm with Beo, this is easy if you want it to be.

Zil marauders are made for this, I'm tossing Warriors furys as fast as I get them, daggers if I don't need them, all for the hard hits. I almost never end a game with more than 5 cards in my hand and 0 in my deck.

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#9 30-12-2011 21:51:52

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

IHAS is another deck that requires tons of discard.

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#10 30-12-2011 22:15:15

stranglylucid
Ptit nouveau

Doh, my bad. Seems reasonable then.

Guess I should learn to read!

#11 30-12-2011 22:49:49

EwokDan
Habitant de Guem

10 wins in with IHAS

#12 03-01-2012 18:17:07

ledeir
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : MA, USA

This is definitely an interesting trophy, though it is highly unlikely I'll get it.
I don't win with enough consistency to be able to get 30 wins with a set condition like that...

It isn't impossible though... I really wish it was 3 cards instead of 2 tongue
Seriously, for whatever reason I can't count and I keep winning games with 3 left.

Overall I highly approve of this trophy.

#13 03-01-2012 20:59:56

Gent M
Habitant de Guem

Flame Pirates are a good deck for this trophy. With scuttling you reduce your deck size quite a lot and it's likely you will have to discard a few cards as well in order to get all the supplying in.

#14 03-01-2012 23:23:04

Eurohippy
Voyageur

Gent M a écrit :

Flame Pirates are a good deck for this trophy. With scuttling you reduce your deck size quite a lot and it's likely you will have to discard a few cards as well in order to get all the supplying in.

Yep, this was pretty easy with powder pirates.  I used Ica-Rusty, Capatain Kilacrew & Clover.  With Ica's mech arm and Nehantist shield you start 2 cards down since they are already in play.  Discard kegs as needed since clover picks them up from discard using scuttling.  By turn  5 I was nearly always down to  2 cards or less in the deck at which point you can drop Phoenix.  I really didn't have to discard very often other than kegs and extra scuttlings.  You need a few rounds to get ample damage in with rocketeer before you drop Pheonix.

Pied de page des forums