Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 14-12-2011 16:11:56

amber
Habitant de Guem

iTCG : Legendary + Sakina

iTCG : Legendary + Sakina

1952_vision_de_cheksathet_1_illus.jpg

Things get difficult for the Desert Nomads. The Councilor has decided to disperse this guild, Prince Metchaf and the new generation of Nomads undertake a long journey to plead their case to the Doyen-Councilor . Meanwhile at the Elders Tomb, Sol'ra Avatar leads an attack against the Guem land.

This week, the sun shines brightly down on Mineptra. Almost all the Nomads will a receive new game play, especially the Temple Guardian. If they are a priest or a warrior, they all will be able to use the Naptys priest, the very beautiful Sakina.
But above all, all players will find Cheksathet's Vision to be very useful, the new legendary card on Eredan iTCG. This card will also allow you to play in one shot, 2 cards from your Deck.

Cheksathet's Vision. Legendary. Action. Unique. The next 2 cards from your Deck playable by your character are then played immediately following your cards played this turn. Your character suffers 3 Health points and this card is removed from play.

Lamentation of Sol'ra. Uncommon. Desert Nomads. Faith Theurgy. Priest. Just until the end of the game, one of your living characters gains Attack +2 and all your Nomad Warriors gain Attack +1. Temple Guardian: Chain Action.

Storm of Ptol'a. Uncommon. Action. Desert Nomads. Temple Guardian . Attack +2 and Spirit -2. Each character in fight exchanges his Spirit and his Defense.

Seven Years of Bad Luck. Common. Destiny Theurgy. Priest. Attaches to the opposing character if his Spirit is inferior to your character's Spirit. Attack Max -3. Duration: 7 Turns.

Kapokek's Jaw. Common. Action. Desert Nomads. Warrior. Attack +3 and Defense -2. Immortal : the opposing character has Defense -1 until the end of the game.

Sakina (and her two upgrades). Common. Character. Desert Nomads. Priest. Human. Temple Guardian. Spirit 1. Attack 3/4. Defense 0. Health points 13. Turns 3 and 7 : Defense +1.

Enjoy the game
Eredan iTCG, the trading card game.
Find it also on Facebook !

#2 14-12-2011 16:20:37

Limestone
Solarian

Re : iTCG : Legendary + Sakina

Wtf do you mean by "this card is destroyed" --'

Geez if it was meant 'removed from play' like the supposed key word it I shouldn't be panicking like hell

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#3 14-12-2011 16:28:26

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

The translation is accurate, the same word was used in the French version.
Same thoughts occur in French forum.
Read instead : "removed from play".

The card is not removed from your collection, only from the current game.

Dernière modification par Zurga (14-12-2011 16:29:49)

Collectionneur de cartes

#4 14-12-2011 16:29:58

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

I thought the wording was strange, but I in my opinion the meaning was clear... There was no way a Legendary card would be a one time use.. I find funny that people could actually belive that..

#5 14-12-2011 17:24:28

PatrikÅkervinda
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ängelholm, Sweden

Oh, uhm.. Yeah. Interesting choice to go with nomads again.

Though it's cool new card that [card]Cheksathet's Vision[/card].

#6 14-12-2011 17:27:57

soulst3al3r
Solarian

yeah, didnt anticipate nomads getting a release so soon after sol'ra avatars release

#7 14-12-2011 17:30:01

Caitlyn
Guémélite

Paladino.:RR:. a écrit :

I thought the wording was strange, but I in my opinion the meaning was clear... There was no way a Legendary card would be a one time use.. I find funny that people could actually belive that..

+1 smile

i dont want to start anything, i hope no one takes offense because I dont really use desert nomads much but it seems to me that they got better updates than the last 3 guilds (noz, kotaba and zil (:p))

i mean updates to both immortals and priests.. >_>

oh well like I said, i dont play nomads much atm but they seem to be a tempting 2nd guild route (them or mercs) after i get 1300 wins on zil smile

Dernière modification par Caitlyn (14-12-2011 17:33:20)

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#8 14-12-2011 17:36:38

toppoki
Voyageur

ok maybe this is a stupid question, so Cheksathet's Vision choose 2 random cards from our deck, or?

i love Kapokek's Jaw and Lamentation of Sol'ra anyway, nice release.

#9 14-12-2011 17:38:23

soulst3al3r
Solarian

Caitlyn a écrit :

+1 smile

i dont want to start anything, i hope no one takes offense because I dont really use desert nomads much but it seems to me that they got better updates than the last 3 guilds (noz, kotaba and zil (:p))

oh well like I said, i dont play nomads much atm but they seem to be a tempting 2nd guild route (them or mercs) after i get 1300 wins on zil smile

why 1300 wins?

#10 14-12-2011 18:36:17

OHanicide
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ft.Worth, Texas

Wow... Another Nomad release... Not that I'm complaining but it just seems like they have gotten alot of good stuff lately. oh and I'm tired getting my but kicked by them. lol Maybe I say this because I really only play Noz and Courtesans, but there are so many things that DK, WB, and just mages need to keep up in Elo room with everything else... Oh well I'm biased anyway! Its a good release for Nomad players! Plus that Legendary is amazing!! I want one!

The worst is yet to come and all I have to trade is only everything.

#11 14-12-2011 18:38:11

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

toppoki a écrit :

ok maybe this is a stupid question, so Cheksathet's Vision choose 2 random cards from our deck, or?

i love Kapokek's Jaw and Lamentation of Sol'ra anyway, nice release.

No, it looks at the order your deck is in, and chooses the next two cards in sequential order that can be played by your character.

For example, if you played this with Telendar, and the next two cards you would normally draw is an Assassinate and an Artrezil's Dagger, Cheksathet's Vision would play those two cards.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#12 14-12-2011 18:46:32

goscar
Guémélite

Arrghh great Nomads get even more cards. Also [card]Sakina[/card] has that -1 ability why?

Oh btw, great job on making mage decks even less of a threat to Nomads with [card]Storm of Ptol'a[/card]. Because clearly [card]Harshness[/card] wasn't enough.

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#13 14-12-2011 18:53:24

soulst3al3r
Solarian

goscar a écrit :

Arrghh great Nomads get even more cards. Also [card]Sakina[/card] has that -1 ability why?

Oh btw, great job on making mage decks even less of a threat to Nomads with [card]Storm of Ptol'a[/card]. Because clearly [card]Harshness[/card] wasn't enough.

at least they made it jsut for temple guards

#14 14-12-2011 18:57:27

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

Got say, I alredy hated Harshness, but this new one is even worse, since the guy will have ***bip*** spirit instead of also 0...

At least it's only for temple guardian, who even with this new releases, I dont see running competitive in Elo.

#15 14-12-2011 21:25:19

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

Warrior Lucyan using that legendary card would be sweet (and ofc OP)

#16 14-12-2011 21:33:58

roild
Voyageur
Lieu : Florida

catcatcat a écrit :

Warrior Lucyan using that legendary card would be sweet (and ofc OP)

Imagine drawing two life devourers right off the bat. He'd be rape in a can.

Chat me up for a fight. I always love a duel.

#17 14-12-2011 23:49:34

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

roild a écrit :

rape in a can.

My new favorite description of anything.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#18 15-12-2011 01:19:52

Caitlyn
Guémélite

soulst3al3r a écrit :
Caitlyn a écrit :

+1 smile

why 1300 wins?

you get a trophy and a card after 1300 wins with a certain guild.  I forgot the name of the card though, I think its teacher something

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#19 15-12-2011 06:52:18

IsawaAgawa
Campeur

Got say, I alredy hated Harshness, but this new one is even worse, since the guy will have ***bip*** spirit instead of also 0...

Nope, he will have his defense.

#20 15-12-2011 06:57:34

Anihilate
Solarian

Caitlyn a écrit :
soulst3al3r a écrit :
Caitlyn a écrit :

+1 smile

why 1300 wins?

you get a trophy and a card after 1300 wins with a certain guild.  I forgot the name of the card though, I think its teacher something

[card]Let the master handle it[/card]
Select one of your other living characters.
At the end of the fight, damage received by your character is distributed between your character and the character selected.

or something like that.

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#21 15-12-2011 10:57:22

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

And with this card, you are able to obtain [card]the door to infinity[/card]

Collectionneur de cartes

#22 20-12-2011 03:20:42

Anihilate
Solarian

You might want to put "Cannot Play "Sol'Ra's Anger"" In sakina's description

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#23 28-12-2011 14:20:35

magius
Solarian

Anihilate a écrit :

You might want to put "Cannot Play "Sol'Ra's Anger"" In sakina's description

I think that is because she is Human not Solarian smile

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#24 30-12-2011 11:27:49

Anoubiz
Voyageur
Lieu : denmark

[card]Let the master handle it[/card]
Select one of your other living characters.
At the end of the fight, damage received by your character is distributed between your character and the character selected.

or something like that

were did u find the information about this card

I am the Reaper ( Undead DK ) lvl 19 , not even death wil kill me , u dont wanna wait for me to gain momentum , wins 8/10
pls make more undead cards :-) c you on the battlefield.

Pied de page des forums