Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 29-12-2011 23:34:48

paulhealth
Campeur

Re : End of the Year Tournaments

No weekly event?

#27 29-12-2011 23:37:55

EwokDan
Habitant de Guem

tomorrow

#28 29-12-2011 23:47:55

farmer2220
Habitant de Guem

my 2 cents is that im a good spender on the game. it just pisses me off every time i buy the packs to get what ever i need to unlock cards like scragh or buy alot of packs sell the cards that are trash to build avatar they get nootered. another is the strength cards there that were good with foamy lose all their goodness. there are cards that counter other cards ,but dang stop banning or downgrading cards this really sucks

#29 30-12-2011 01:20:41

Banjo
Habitant de Guem

The top 10 was on Demon hunter, but in a few hours we swapped decks.

There are 4 decks tier 1/1.5 at the moment, and I think is enough for a good torunament wink

Also the metagame has changed so fast that I belive we will see others decks tomorrow..

#30 30-12-2011 07:26:00

vampjre
Voyageur

I played 5 games and how i can take and see what cards in booster

#31 30-12-2011 07:26:51

ledeir
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : MA, USA

vampjre a écrit :

I played 5 games and how i can take and see what cards in booster

Go view your collection. In that window there will be a "view stock" button.
Click that.

#32 30-12-2011 12:37:05

Gent M
Habitant de Guem

Since everyone is playing high spirit cards discard should be really strong.
I've just started playing with a pirate marauder/craftsman deck with scuttling and rocketeer and i've won vs demon hunters but I have a feeling I will switch to discard really soon.

And about the cards you have to pay to get - they are good and they have place in any deck.

Scragh - unbeatable by all but top tier decks. I've played him in the level room for some of the last weekly event and I had insane win rates. But fast decks with high damage output were unbeatable since scragh can deal good damage only after 1-2 fights and only if you get some weapons on him.
The wand - perfect card if you get it in the first two turns, useless if it's in the lower half of the deck 
The golem - great card if you get in the first 3 turns or if you have a tank - damage value of 7 (4 heal 3 damage) and recyclable
Crystal stone - excellent for mages but mastery or 2x rain or 2x dragon's breath is still better
Pint - not too shabby but it's not really playable. Tanks have much better choices like no quarter.
On equal terms - nice effect but it's too volatile and circumstantial to be any good
Suggested itinerary - don't remember if it was paying but it's like a permanent favor of dawn - superb card
with evil intentions - great card for me it's always a prime choice when i need a filler.

But all these cards are nothing compared to the top cards like solaris, quick draw, vital siphon, multitasking, manipulation and I could go on....

So sure to someone who does not have good card the paying event card might seem like top notch stuff but here's a news flash from someone who owns most of them: they aren't!
I only reached top 16 ELO once (in one of the weeks when most of the op cards were banned) and I didn't have any one of the above mentioned cards in my deck.

In conclusion even though the paying cards are good they are not really difference makers.

The only unfair advantage in Eredan is that of old vs new players. The older players sit on millions without any real merit except being in the game from the beginning when the card pool was much smaller and card prices for top cards was much higher. This itself is not a problem - the problem is that they stockpile on the powerful cards so they can keep an edge in ELO.
Feerik designers noticed this and tried to end this practice by implementing the 30% tax, card and price limits. Unfortunately the implementation was not very strong. The tax had a very bad effect on paying customers so they changed it back. The card limit is not relevant - 1 player can own 40 stealing the spotlight - 10 kuryiang level 3 + 10 stealing the spotlight. The price regulation is chaotic - they keep a low upper limit for some cards like stealing the spotlight or cup of life but they let other cards double even triple in price - solaris.

So the final conclusion is that there is a indeed a unfair discrepancy in Eredan, but it has nothing to do with a few good but certainly not overpowered paying event cards, but rather with old rich (in terms of crystals) players who control a badly regulated market.

Pied de page des forums