Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 29-12-2011 14:58:48

karotte007
Staff Feerik

End of the Year Tournaments

End of the Year Tournaments

news_tournoi_amnezy.jpg

Here we are, the end of the 2011 Year! To celebrate this event Eredan iTCG team organize 5 exceptional tournaments. Every day from today will be launched one End of the Year Tournament.

Dates:

Every day from Thursday December 29, 2011 to Tuesday January 3, 2012 (be careful, French Time!).

- From now to Friday December 30 at 08:00 PM (French Time).
- From Friday December 30 at 08:00 PM (French Time) to Saturday December 31 at 08:00 PM (French Time).
- From Saturday December 31 at 08:00 PM (French Time) to Sunday December 1 at 08:00 PM (French Time).
- From Sunday December 1 at 08:00 PM (French Time) to Monday December 2 at 08:00 PM (French Time).
- From Monday December 2 at 08:00 PM (French Time) to Tuesday December 3 at 08:00 PM (French Time).

Restrictions:

Format: 3 characters, Deck of 20 cards.

Your Deck must only be composed of Common and Uncommon cards.

Rewards:

Ranking: specific ELO Score.

The players who play at least one game in the End of the Year Tournament will receive the collector card '[card]Anathematize[/card]'.

9PxA8l9y.png

The players who play at least 5 games in the End of the Year Tournament will receive the New Arrivals booster.

booster_newcomers_20111102.png

And For The Winners:

- 1st: 10 Fee'z for each person registered for this Tournament.
- 2nd: 7 Fee'z for each person registered for this Tournament.
- 3rd: 5 Fee'z for each person registered for this Tournament.
- 4th to 8th: 4 Fee'z for each person registered for this Tournament.
- 9th to 16th: 3 Fee'z for each person registered for this Tournament.

And finally, the great End of the year Tournament Champion (the highest score by adding Elo scores obtained for all End of the Year tournaments) will receive the Legendary pack and the title: The Great Winter Champion.

pack_legendaire_s.png

Registration Fee's:

Registration Fee: 400 Fee'z or 9 registration Tickets.

Registration Tickets are available in all boosters in store during the End of the Year Tournament:
- 3 Tickets in each 12 cards booster
- 1 ticket in each 4 cards booster

Good luck and Happy New Year!

Eredan iTCG, The Trading Card Game.

#2 29-12-2011 15:21:32

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

Re : End of the Year Tournaments

*&#(*ing Rain of Deaths

>:@

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#3 29-12-2011 15:37:36

paperbagdemon
Campeur

Just for clarification. Does each tournaments require a different registration?

hell is when you drew 3 arcaniums at round 1

#4 29-12-2011 15:39:16

Shadoww
Gardien

Yes, 400 Feezs every tournament

Danger : Fan d'Autoderision, de Second degré et autres Tricheliades !
Zil : Traîtres, Félons, Assassins, Puissants, Trompeurs, Sombres, Scélérats, Parjures, Menteurs, Fourbes, Hypocrites, Chaotiques, La Meilleure Guilde, quoi !

Et Glou !!

#5 29-12-2011 15:39:34

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

Yet more tournaments free players cant get into. Totally fair. Well I'm glad at least the Weekly Trophy is tomorrow or there would be no reason to play this week. At LEAST last years Christmas Tournament you could play a few games and get a few trophies even if you were a free player.

Dernière modification par Col.Beowulf (29-12-2011 15:40:50)

#6 29-12-2011 15:59:29

PatrikÅkervinda
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ängelholm, Sweden

I'm loving the tournament restrictions!

Though it's too bad you can't make a demon nehantist deck due to the broken market. That would have been a fun deck otherwise.

Don't get me wrong, I'm giving the devs a thumbs up here!

#7 29-12-2011 16:14:28

MoonFever
Habitant de Guem

So, instead of buying a booster, you pay 400 feez and get in a tourney, play 5 games, and get a booster and an alt. art Anathematize?  With the opportunity to win more feez if you do well?  Not too shabby.

#8 29-12-2011 16:42:34

Rathedan
Nehantiste

Col.Beowulf a écrit :

Yet more tournaments free players cant get into. Totally fair. Well I'm glad at least the Weekly Trophy is tomorrow or there would be no reason to play this week. At LEAST last years Christmas Tournament you could play a few games and get a few trophies even if you were a free player.

I'm still trying to figure out how you always feel entitled to something for free without contributing anything back ever besides insults and complaints to the game....

This is a paid tournament, just like the Joust of Death or whatever the name of it is. All the difference is is that you get a guaranteed pack for your 400 feez this time and a free anethemetize (whoo roll).

Free players still will get their weekly chance at a free event card. Which, I assume, you'll probably complain about being under powered and giving no equality to f2p players to paying people.

Get this: There isn't equality. There never will be. Go try and play MtG and see if you can play or compete for free. Bad example? Try Warstorm before it got run over by being bought out and completely destroyed afterwards.

F2P can play, they can compete to a decent level, but they'll never be on a playing field with people who pay to play. It's a benefit to actually investing in the game and allowing it to continue though funding the company to pay its staff and servers. It's like a thank you, and with it, comes extra benefits and extra events/bonuses. F2P are riding on paying customers backs for free.

If you don't like the model, no one is forcing you to play. But I'm getting quickly tired of every single pay-to-play event being derided by you simply because there is no F2P option, or that it isn't good enough, or some other "woe is me" and it's going to stop, now.

If you have a decent reason, then fine, explain it, explain how a P2P card is game breaking for everyone, and not a single faction of F2P vs P2P. If you can't, it's not a valid argument for the reasons stated above. Stating "X is the only way F2P can compete" isn't valid. Try framing arguments as F2P vs F2p or P2P vs P2P, or better yet, entire player base versus itself.

I am a moderator, but I'm not game staff, so don't say that Feerik is a money whore because of what I said either. I'm in charge of the community keeping itself in check, and that's as far as my responsibility goes. I'm allowed to express my opinion freely as a normal player, and even though I'm primarily F2P, I understand the tiered system, and accept it fully as the business model needed to keep the game servers afloat. It's time you started reconsidering your stance somewhat.

-Lonak

#9 29-12-2011 16:59:27

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

Rathedan a écrit :
Col.Beowulf a écrit :

I'm still trying to figure out how you always feel entitled to something for free without contributing anything back ever besides insults and complaints to the game....

This is a paid tournament, just like the Joust of Death or whatever the name of it is. All the difference is is that you get a guaranteed pack for your 400 feez this time and a free anethemetize (whoo roll).

Free players still will get their weekly chance at a free event card. Which, I assume, you'll probably complain about being under powered and giving no equality to f2p players to paying people.

Get this: There isn't equality. There never will be. Go try and play MtG and see if you can play or compete for free. Bad example? Try Warstorm before it got run over by being bought out and completely destroyed afterwards.

F2P can play, they can compete to a decent level, but they'll never be on a playing field with people who pay to play. It's a benefit to actually investing in the game and allowing it to continue though funding the company to pay its staff and servers. It's like a thank you, and with it, comes extra benefits and extra events/bonuses. F2P are riding on paying customers backs for free.

If you don't like the model, no one is forcing you to play. But I'm getting quickly tired of every single pay-to-play event being derided by you simply because there is no F2P option, or that it isn't good enough, or some other "woe is me" and it's going to stop, now.

If you have a decent reason, then fine, explain it, explain how a P2P card is game breaking for everyone, and not a single faction of F2P vs P2P. If you can't, it's not a valid argument for the reasons stated above. Stating "X is the only way F2P can compete" isn't valid. Try framing arguments as F2P vs F2p or P2P vs P2P, or better yet, entire player base versus itself.

I am a moderator, but I'm not game staff, so don't say that Feerik is a money whore because of what I said either. I'm in charge of the community keeping itself in check, and that's as far as my responsibility goes. I'm allowed to express my opinion freely as a normal player, and even though I'm primarily F2P, I understand the tiered system, and accept it fully as the business model needed to keep the game servers afloat. It's time you started reconsidering your stance somewhat.

I believe it's the First Amendment that states? Freedom of Speech? I merely stated how last year had an event that everyone could enjoy. Regardless of P2P or F2., Tournaments I understand being for paying players only and last years I only played long enough to get the Glacius Trophies and then was done. I dont care for Tournaments.. All it is is an opportunity for P2P to earn more based on the amount of money they put into the game. But if you have something that people like why change it? This game used to be if you payed you got access to cards quicker and had access to past trophies that F2P couldnt obtain. Now it's about every event that unleashes a great card being for the exclusive paid members. Amezys pints? P2P only. The Harry Potter rip off cards (Dont know the actual names) P2P only. Scargh? P2P only. Yes those are semi-broken cards that F2P cant obtain. Then you nerf cards F2P actually could obtain (Strength of series) to the point of UN-usefullness. You asked me to prove myself before posting. You asked me to talk of the game in a way such as a community vs itself. There ya go. I could go on and list every Legendary F2P cant obtain but I think you get my point.

#10 29-12-2011 17:18:11

Rathedan
Nehantiste

Scargh's banned for anything competitive. Which means, most likely, and errata will come soon for his card.

Strength's are nerfed for everyone, not just F2P. They completely destroyed any ELO play that I saw, +6 stats on a permanent was way too much. If they weren't nerfed as such, they'd be banned from ELO and slated for errata too, probably to a respectable +1/+1/+1.

The Great sorcerers wand? I've seen that... 5 times in about 3 months? Pints are the same. Alchemical Golem I've seen in incomplete decks in the training room. Dhan? What about Artiban? There's a good P2P trophy...

Tell me how many decks you see playing any of these in any format. The P2P cards are mainly trophies. No one seriously plays them besides Scargh, but he is honestly OP and needs a fixing, and will most likely get it. Complaining about that one card is valid, and I wouldn't tread on that, because it is a valid complaint.

Scargh is blurring your vision of what P2P actually gets rewarded, which is extra events, access to more cards, semi-good trophies that are no use competitively, and collectors editions of cards F2P can't get.

This week's P2P is a "free" booster and a collectors edition of anathematize. Hardly game breaking, barely rewarding, its just a nice thank you for contributing. And it doesn't affect any F2P rewards for the week. There was no reason to pipe up and complain and yet you did. And that is what I'm trying to tell you. Choose your battles or they will be chosen.

And free speech is a judicial right, not a social one. Free speech in America allows people to also spout Hate speech without any repercussions judicially. It has no ramifications of social repercussions. If you came in here spouting that you hated some specific race, that's your right, just don't expect to be treated as a member o f this society anymore. Calling feerik names and complaining moot points is your right too, just don't expect to be a part of this community either, you already recieve enough backlash for your actions and it will only escalate.

-Lonak

#11 29-12-2011 17:18:26

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Gonna sit back and watch as this thread degrades again *edit*

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#12 29-12-2011 17:25:55

Rathedan
Nehantiste

jackal19 a écrit :

Gonna sit back and watch as this thread degrades again

No you're not. That last post I made is far as this argument goes. Sorry to have the last word, but its a benefit of the position really. I've seen the other side, I don't agree, but me bickering about something moot is not going to happen.

P2P get extra events and somewhat fancy cards, and it isn't changing. If something is broken like Scargh, then voice a complaint. Otherwise, it's an unwinnable argument to complain that F2P isn't getting enough, especially when the last two updates were aimed at F2P.

What I said, I said and meant, and I'll enforce. Argue good points, not the business model.

And not just on Beo. If people continue to argue illogically, it won't be tolerated. If it's too much, it'll be deleted (including mine). Don't lash back and just post because you disagree and spout hate. Especially don;t do this.

People will get their posts deleted and potential 1-3 days bans will be enforced. For everyone and anyone.

-Lonak

#13 29-12-2011 17:40:49

Limestone
Solarian

So how do you dea Noz blast (Pilkim, Phytha, and "put a noz mage here") deck en masse in this tourney?

Gonna expect 3 Rods 3 Than the sword and 3 Drowning at least tongue

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#14 29-12-2011 17:42:23

soulst3al3r
Solarian

anyone know if we're suppose to have a weekly trophy this week?

#15 29-12-2011 17:43:26

Rathedan
Nehantiste

soulst3al3r a écrit :

anyone know if we're suppose to have a weekly trophy this week?

Always have a weekly

-Lonak

#16 29-12-2011 17:43:59

Luxo2011
Eredanien

weekly trophy will be available tomorrow, as always when an event starts on thursday

GT: Kotoba Gangnam Style

#17 29-12-2011 17:45:35

soulst3al3r
Solarian

Luxo2011 a écrit :

weekly trophy will be available tomorrow, as always when an event starts on thursday

aight thx..didnt know that

#18 29-12-2011 17:55:48

ledeir
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : MA, USA

Rathedan a écrit :

This is possible the best explanation of the system I have seen and does help to clearly put things into perspective.

Also, I highly approve of the setup for this tournament. Common/Uncommon cards only so theoretically low spending players have a relatively fair chance. Am I right in assuming this means no collector's cards as well? Plus you are just buying a pack and getting a free tournament to go along with it. That's enough to convince me, a low paying player, to give it a chance. (Unfortunately I'm stuck without a computer most of this weekend... so I'll get at most one or two)

And to top it all off, if you play three you get the 4th free because packs contain tickets. So not only do you get to play in 4 tournaments, you get 4 packs for the price of 3...

Just my two cents.

EDIT: I just got my free pack and it does NOT contain tickets. So you need to either pay to play, or buy packs. Prize packs don't count.

Dernière modification par ledeir (30-12-2011 01:30:20)

#19 29-12-2011 18:04:49

Rathedan
Nehantiste

Also, I highly approve of the setup for this tournament. Common/Uncommon cards only so theoretically low spending players have a relatively fair chance. Am I right in assuming this means no collector's cards as well?

No collectors, which sucks if that's all you keep of certain cards (OV for example)

Yup fair for lower players but Demon hunters with 3 Rain of Deaths owned me completely, so I played my 5 games and got the hell out of there tongue I cant afford 3 RoD to compete so I played for the cards, might try again later

Uncommons still have extremely powerful cards.

Edit:

Post were deleted above/below mine, if you don't see it, take it as a hint to not start flaming.

-Lonak

#20 29-12-2011 18:13:42

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

hmm so if i sacrifice 400 feez ill get my money back because of the free newcomer if i play 5 games and a anathemize hmm nah not worth my time hehe gud luck to those who will join (even though i have the right cards for the job) btw rathendan keep up the gud work just tested of what will happen when i posted something irrelevant looks like

shitgotserious.jpg

Dernière modification par jackal19 (29-12-2011 18:18:08)

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#21 29-12-2011 18:50:42

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colorado, USA

Thank you, Rathedan. I get so tired of the constant complaints from someone in particular, it's good to see someone who can articulately argue for the other side. smile

#22 29-12-2011 19:44:32

Coylise Myro
Voyageur

Well, from the looks of it you might as well call it the demon hunters tournament. I use them, the entire top 10 seems to use them, everybody uses them. I literally haven't seen anything but demon hunters for at least 10 fights!

They seem to have just a tad bit too many good non-rare cards tongue

#23 29-12-2011 19:48:28

ledeir
Habitant de Guem

Coylise Myro a écrit :

Well, from the looks of it you might as well call it the demon hunters tournament. I use them, the entire top 10 seems to use them, everybody uses them. I literally haven't seen anything but demon hunters for at least 10 fights!

That's a little frustrating...
I like some variety in who I play.
Maybe I won't sign up after all. sad

#24 29-12-2011 19:55:03

Rathedan
Nehantiste

Coylise Myro a écrit :

It's just better synergy. They're one of the few castes that have 3 uncommon characters, and it's blindingly unfair now that the tournament's occurred.

The others is Witchblades and Tsoutai. I tries Tsoutsai and got my ass handed heavily by DH, so I washed my hands.

And the common successful theme is RoD paired with Guems/Mage-hybrids. DH is simply better because of other synergy.

It's a definite oversight, something I'm not entirely impressed with.

Trackers only have 2, which was my gut go-to deck. Same with Courts. Other good decks that have a lot of non-rares,

-Lonak

#25 29-12-2011 20:05:43

ledeir
Habitant de Guem

A quick question about Registration Tickets.
Are these ONLY useful for this series or events, or will they have a use in the future?

For instance, if I were to just buy a bunch of packs, and save the tickets... Would it do me any good? Or would they just sit there adding to my collection.

Thanks

EDIT: Just bought some packs. The tickets specifically say they will be removed from your inventory at a set time.

Dernière modification par ledeir (30-12-2011 01:31:17)

Pied de page des forums