Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 28-12-2011 15:57:49

ll_Kuala_ll
Campeur

Ice Elves

If I upgrade my Yilith or other exchangeable Ice elves to level 4, will they still be exchangeable?

Dernière modification par ll_Kuala_ll (28-12-2011 15:58:32)

(=^.^=)

#2 28-12-2011 20:28:04

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Re : Ice Elves

ll_Kuala_ll a écrit :

If I upgrade my Yilith or other exchangeable Ice elves to level 4, will they still be exchangeable?

I don't think so, cause that is a prize for people who completed the calendar so that would allow people who did not meet the requirements to get them ...

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#3 28-12-2011 23:40:53

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Santuros a écrit :
ll_Kuala_ll a écrit :

I don't think so, cause that is a prize for people who completed the calendar so that would allow people who did not meet the requirements to get them ...

Well, you can sell the artwork cards from ELO tournaments on the marketplace, so people who didn't win could get them...

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#4 29-12-2011 14:31:46

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

Pretty sure if you look at the corner, where the rarity symbol is, the lvl 4's are collectors cards, which means no sale. Can't check with the server down for sure though.

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#5 29-12-2011 19:24:09

MrLordi92
Gardien

Rathedan a écrit :

Pretty sure if you look at the corner, where the rarity symbol is, the lvl 4's are collectors cards, which means no sale. Can't check with the server down for sure though.

Artwork cards have the same color for their symbol.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

#6 02-01-2012 14:22:37

GGuti
Habitant de Guem

Rathedan a écrit :

but the collector cards you win in amnezy are saleable, arent they?

#7 02-01-2012 19:22:05

MrLordi92
Gardien

GGuti a écrit :
Rathedan a écrit :

but the collector cards you win in amnezy are saleable, arent they?

Exactly what I said...

Pied de page des forums