Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 28-12-2011 15:03:32

karotte007
Staff Feerik

Ice elves

news_yulven.jpg

Ice Elves are coming... and bring you a new class: Berserkers. These warriors have a new capacity, the Rage, which allows them to take advantage and enable other Ice Elves to take advantage of bonuses. [card]Yulven[/card], heart of wolf warrior, strengthens the pure warrior side of Ice Elves with a Rage capacity together with Action chain. New cards improve as "magical" as "physical" Ice Elves Decks.

Notice: We add following Ice Elves cards to the release of the day: [card]Ursyd[/card], [card]Ayir[/card], [card]Kokrem[/card], [card]Agmundar's Rage[/card], [card]Ring of Nibelle[/card], [card]Icy Aura[/card], [card]Amethyst Blizzard[/card], [card]Frostbite[/card] and [card]Northern Lights[/card].

Furthermore, gamers who obtained "The Iced" trophy (opened all hatches on the Advent Wall of Ice) have access to a collector evolution of Ice Elves (past, present and future releases). Those who didn't obtain "The Iced" trophy can still access the Advent Wall of Ice until december 31!

m3u7iYQk.png RxhPHHnu.png V4sZqyrW.png

[card]Frozen spirit[/card]. Rare. Action. Ice Elf. The opposing character has Spirit-3 then suffers 3 magic damages. Chain.

[card]Yulven[/card]. (and its two evolutions). Uncommon. Character. Mercenary. Berserker. Ice Elf. Spirit 0. Attack 6/9. Defense 1. Health points 14. Rage: "Yulven" changes appearance and your Ice Elves gain Chain if they play an Action Ice Elf. Turns 2 and 5 : Attack +1.

[card]Frost pillar[/card]. Uncommon. Action. Ice Elf. All the "Frostbites" in play are played immediately following your cards played this turn.

[card]Ice Axe[/card]. Uncommon. One Handed Axe Item. Ice Elf. Berserker. Attack +2. Dual Wield: One handed Axe. Permanent. Activation: The opposing character draws one card less during the next turn.

[card]Inspire fear[/card]. Common. Action. Ice Elf. The opposing character has Spirit -2. If your character has his Rage bonus, the opposing character has Defense -2. Chain.

[card]Ode to war[/card]. Common. Action. Attack +1. Berserker:  Your character obtains his Rage bonus. At the end of the fight two Ice Elf cards from your Discard pile are placed in your Deck. Chain "Berserker Tactic".

[card]Berserker Tactic[/card]. Common. Attack +2 and Defense -1. An additional Attack +1 if at least two of your Berserkers have their Rage bonus.

Adventure mode modifications
- Energy Point costs for The Treasure of Zahal have been modified: 5 points instead of 6 and 10 instead of 15 for the last mission.<br>
- Energy Point costs for each campaign's last missions have been re-evaluated. Each one costs now 23 Energy Points if you play it again beyond the first victory.

Enjoy the Game !

Eredan iTCG, The Trading Card Game.

#2 28-12-2011 15:51:34

soulst3al3r
Solarian

Re : Ice elves

whats the rationale for the energy points change?

#3 28-12-2011 16:02:56

ll_Kuala_ll
Campeur

Yulvens guild changes from Mercenary to Sap Heart?

(=^.^=)

#4 28-12-2011 16:03:33

DaRkStAr666
Modérateur Eredan
Lieu : Austria
Site Web

ll_Kuala_ll a écrit :

yes.

#5 28-12-2011 16:17:17

soulst3al3r
Solarian

DaRkStAr666 a écrit :
ll_Kuala_ll a écrit :

yes.

wow...an ice ef that can play an amber dagger in addition to frostbites. weird

#6 28-12-2011 16:26:19

mattt
Nehantiste

the change of point's is totally unfair!! at least make them 20

-proud free player-
Partecipate alla prima chat italiana di Eredan iTCG !!! : http://eredanita.angelfire.com/
Vi aspettiamo numerosi !!! wink

#7 28-12-2011 16:30:56

soulst3al3r
Solarian

mattt a écrit :

the change of point's is totally unfair!! at least make them 20

didnt like the division either...cant even do three boss fites at one time

#8 28-12-2011 16:45:40

ll_Kuala_ll
Campeur

Since free players benefit so much on adventure mode because of the rewards we received, maybe thats why Feerik decides to increase the energy requirements for some missions. Would have been better if with the increase on energy requirements, the rewards we received would be salable to the market.. ^^,)

Dernière modification par ll_Kuala_ll (28-12-2011 16:47:05)

(=^.^=)

#9 28-12-2011 17:21:28

ledeir
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : MA, USA

karotte007 a écrit :

- Energy Point costs for The Treasure of Zahal have been modified: 5 points instead of 6 and 10 instead of 15 for the last mission.<br>
- Energy Point costs for each campaign's last missions have been re-evaluated. Each one costs now 23 Energy Points if you play it again beyond the first victory.

Enjoy the Game !

Eredan iTCG, The Trading Card Game.

Am I reading this right?
The final mission costs 23 energy points is you play it again beyond the first victory...
Or in other words it is 15 points until you beat it, then it is 23 after?

I can't login to check the game right now, my corporate firewall blocks it, so instead I'm asking!

#10 28-12-2011 17:46:33

TPPK
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Belgium

Psychological warfare ftw tongue

Feerik makes 23 so people say to make it at least 20, I bet Feerik will do the gesture to make it 20.

I don't like the way that works so lets recapitulate.

The points and what they enable:
* With 15 points every one hour and fifteen minutes you get 0~3 cards lets take an average of 1.5 cards.
* Average playtime is 10 hours a day so that is 3x 60 (points start at 60 overnight)
* Beating a boss takes 2~4 turns with no waiting periods so that is an average of 2 minutes including waiting time.
* People usually play Eredan before they depart to work, a quick 3 adventures is more satisfying as only two and the annoying fact you have to wait to play a third game.

What do the cards do:
* Since they are random they are too poor to consider making a solid deck out of them. Thus enabling to make decks based on cards you have. (I once started this game with a Legendary pack and because of it I stood a chance to learn this game.
* More cards enable for a better learning curve.

What is their relation to the market?
* Unsalable so it won't affect anything, it will only reduce the amount of salable merged cards where with the current market system those cards have already been made pointless to sell anyway (1)

* The new boosters system disrupted the inflow of new cards having a chance to get some old cards in hands is very satisfying (2)

Conclusion:
- 23 points for a battle makes people leave with an annoyed face to work, making them think twice to pay again for Eredan cards. So that is a nono.

- The random cards are too random and insufficient to build decks from them and they don't affect the market so they are not a problem.

- The random cards aid newer players in obtaining older cards to upgrade their Iros, lightning bolts, fireballs, etc...

Final conclusion: The adventure mode points system was never broken so revert it to 15 points again.

Thank you for reading this.

(1) Cards needed to create cards have a higher value as the created cards so it is better if you never sell a created card ever.

(2) The old system had only 4 cards out of 12 from the specific booster and the rest was randomized ensuring all cards had a chance to enter the market. That is why new cards are very low priced and old cards have either vanished or are extremely expensive.

#11 28-12-2011 18:10:59

ledeir
Habitant de Guem

First off, to make it clear, I am replying because I want to discuss not troll or be argumentative... I'm not sure how my comments will come across though.

TPPK a écrit :

The points and what they enable:
* With 15 points every one hour and fifteen minutes you get 0~3 cards lets take an average of 1.5 cards.
* Average playtime is 10 hours a day so that is 3x 60 (points start at 60 overnight)
* Beating a boss takes 2~4 turns with no waiting periods so that is an average of 2 minutes including waiting time.
* People usually play Eredan before they depart to work, a quick 3 adventures is more satisfying as only two and the annoying fact you have to wait to play a third game.

Where is this average playtime coming from? Are you saying people play 10 hours of games a day? or that there are 10 hours in which for points to recharge?

And that people play before going to work is probably an incorrect assumption. Unless they are morning people, or work late in the day, most people I know are in too much of a hurry to play before work! (or school) I would certainly be pleased if I had the time too...

Can't argue that a quick 3 is better than a quick 2!

TPPK a écrit :

* The new boosters system disrupted the inflow of new cards having a chance to get some old cards in hands is very satisfying (2)

Agreed. Though I think the new system is an important step towards stabilizing the market. Of course it would require them to re-release key older cards in later acts instead of some of the new releases... As a card game evolves with time and new cards, some older cards should leave the system...

TPPK a écrit :

Conclusion:
- 23 points for a battle makes people leave with an annoyed face to work, making them think twice to pay again for Eredan cards. So that is a nono.

- The random cards are too random and insufficient to build decks from them and they don't affect the market so they are not a problem.

- The random cards aid newer players in obtaining older cards to upgrade their Iros, lightning bolts, fireballs, etc...

Final conclusion: The adventure mode points system was never broken so revert it to 15 points again.

I admit it, I'm amused by your phrasing about leaving with an annoyed face to work, but I can agree with your meaning. 23 is an annoying number to work...

I am not necessarily opposed to the points increase for subsequent attempts costing more provided that you already got the key dropped card. It slightly reduces people farming adventures for other cards or experience.

Oh, and while the influx of cards doesn't really impact the market, it does impact deck balance among players... but I do think its in a good way...

But anyways, thanks for posting your thoughts!

#12 28-12-2011 19:00:13

TPPK
Habitant de Guem

Average play time is two times after 5 hours has passed. (2x5 = 10 so I wrote 10)

Pardon me for the confusion neutral

I play a quick eredan before I go to work sad (yes I'm an addict)

#13 28-12-2011 19:05:27

SinlencerX
Ptit nouveau

Is yulven a lvl 3 max out? (without the collector's edition of course)

#14 28-12-2011 19:06:04

RyogaLX
Gardien

Totally disappointing.

You guys release things that was already public and left a entire Guild (Nehant) defenseless and without update. Out there 2 guilds has receive updates twice! ... what are you thinking?     
If you want to take holidays is better to tell people that you'r in vacation than release junk that were already release.   

Nehant guild waiting updates for 9 weeks.... senseless

EDIT/ I'm considering quit playing this &#$@ game cuz bad manage.

Dernière modification par RyogaLX (28-12-2011 19:07:03)

The Nehant Champion
L.N.O
"With facts, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual" Galileo Galilei

#15 28-12-2011 19:06:17

ll_Kuala_ll
Campeur

- Energy Point costs for The Treasure of Zahal have been modified: 5 points instead of 6 and 10 instead of 15 for the last mission

Still requires 23 energy points...

(=^.^=)

#16 28-12-2011 19:19:42

IsawaAgawa
Campeur

You know Nehantist will be the next to have Reinforcements right ?

#17 28-12-2011 20:00:14

Sereaphim
Habitant de Guem

RyogaLX a écrit :

Totally disappointing.

You guys release things that was already public and left a entire Guild (Nehant) defenseless and without update. Out there 2 guilds has receive updates twice! ... what are you thinking?     
If you want to take holidays is better to tell people that you'r in vacation than release junk that were already release.   

It was only 8 weeks ...
Last update was Azaram update for Nehant.
And no guild got a update twice.

Azaram (Nehant)
Witchblade (Noz)
World-Tree/Chestnut (sap heart)
New Telendar (Zil)
Demon Hunter (Kotoba)
Tempel Guardian (Nomads)
Big Pirate update (pirate)
Ice elf (Mercenares)

What guild got 2 updates ???

Dernière modification par Sereaphim (28-12-2011 20:01:40)

#18 28-12-2011 20:11:08

IsawaAgawa
Campeur

He probably talked about Pirates, but Souchi came just before Azaram.

#19 28-12-2011 20:40:46

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

RyogaLX a écrit :

Totally disappointing.

Well next week must be for nehantist and if I'm right the next round should be the big nehantist release considering that until now every guild but nehantist had their big release big_smile

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#20 28-12-2011 21:29:08

EwokDan
Habitant de Guem

Santuros a écrit :
RyogaLX a écrit :

Totally disappointing.

Well next week must be for nehantist and if I'm right the next round should be the big nehantist release considering that until now every guild but nehantist had their big release big_smile

what big release have Saps had?

#21 28-12-2011 22:09:49

IsawaAgawa
Campeur

Hundawa, Chestnut, Moarg and all the cards with them

#22 28-12-2011 23:47:35

TPPK
Habitant de Guem

noz, kotoba and zil weren't big releases, all of them had about the same value as an azaram release.

Zil got a trash char but some good card.
Kotoba got a huge boost but it was just a single char.
Noz got the bitchblades improved a little bit but it is still hard to keep up with the winner decks.

Mercs got ice elves huge release so no complaints there.

to be honest I wouldn't mind a single mage release with some more magic variety for nehantic spells before an entire caste gets released. I know marauders are hopeless but face it: there is not a single suggestion about what logically can be done about them to improve them.

Dernière modification par TPPK (28-12-2011 23:50:31)

#23 29-12-2011 04:12:01

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

soulst3al3r a écrit :
DaRkStAr666 a écrit :
ll_Kuala_ll a écrit :

yes.

Just out of curiosity? Why the guild change? Doesnt that take away from the synergy of the Ice Elves as Mercs? If just one of them is a Sap Heart how does that improve/hurt them as a race?

#24 29-12-2011 04:28:05

ledeir
Habitant de Guem

Col.Beowulf a écrit :
soulst3al3r a écrit :
DaRkStAr666 a écrit :

yes.

Just out of curiosity? Why the guild change? Doesnt that take away from the synergy of the Ice Elves as Mercs? If just one of them is a Sap Heart how does that improve/hurt them as a race?

I think that is exactly the point, the Ice Elves are Mercs. This particular Merc works well with Sap Hearts. I think its done to give them additional flexibility for working with the other guilds...

#25 29-12-2011 05:19:49

LenardCzar
Habitant de Guem

ledeir a écrit :
Col.Beowulf a écrit :
soulst3al3r a écrit :

I think that is exactly the point, the Ice Elves are Mercs. This particular Merc works well with Sap Hearts. I think its done to give them additional flexibility for working with the other guilds...

maybe because he looks like the wolf partner of sachem...

Pied de page des forums