Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 26-12-2011 08:16:47

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ottawa, Ontario Canada

New temple guardian deck riddled with bugs

I honestly don't even know where to begin...
first off I faced off against this deck just now, first turn I play frost bite agaisnt shrikan, does 2 direct dmg when it was only supposed to do 1 because of Sakina.
great for me, but it's a bug.
Second, storm of peltra changed my defense to 0 when Hakim had 2 defense. It's not supposed to change his defense, only exchange it with mine which was at 4.
so he should have gotten 4 and me 2, but no, he gets 4, I get 0...don't know how that happened.
3rd, on the last 2 turns there were no more forced march, and sakina was dead, yet when I played 2 frostbite, they still only did 1 direct dmg each...again doesn't make sense...

This deck needs to be taken a look at...I mean those are just the bugs I noticed...I don't doubt there's more

Mark

Only those who are willing to go too far, can possibly ever know how far one can really go. - T.S Elliot

#2 26-12-2011 08:41:57

genesyx
Habitant de Guem

Re : New temple guardian deck riddled with bugs

mpandelidis a écrit :

I honestly don't even know where to begin...
first off I faced off against this deck just now, first turn I play frost bite agaisnt shrikan, does 2 direct dmg when it was only supposed to do 1 because of Sakina.
great for me, but it's a bug.
Second, storm of peltra changed my defense to 0 when Hakim had 2 defense. It's not supposed to change his defense, only exchange it with mine which was at 4.
so he should have gotten 4 and me 2, but no, he gets 4, I get 0...don't know how that happened.
3rd, on the last 2 turns there were no more forced march, and sakina was dead, yet when I played 2 frostbite, they still only did 1 direct dmg each...again doesn't make sense...

This deck needs to be taken a look at...I mean those are just the bugs I noticed...I don't doubt there's more

1st : was Ayir armed with a ring/ Agmandar's rage when you cast the frostbite? Ayir's rage enables all direct dmg dealt by your elves to increase by 1

2nd. not sure about this one

3rd. Sakina's effect last till the end of the game,regardless whether she's there or not.

#3 26-12-2011 12:56:00

Nightmare
Voyageur

Re : New temple guardian deck riddled with bugs

storm of pto la exchanges your spirit with your defence not the opponets so if hakim has 0 spirit and 2 def he will get 2 spirit and 0 def and if opponet has 4 spirit and 2 def he will get 4 def and 2 spirit so its better to chain it with harshness

Pied de page des forums