Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#76 14-12-2011 04:20:27

Caitlyn
Guémélite

Re : Card Modifications

Anihilate a écrit :
rutse a écrit :

Great!!!

Hope next step is to do something with The Eternal, Theft and Treacherous.

Eternal is about as broken as Abomb or the shadow, he's really not that great by him self. A solid filler at best.

Theft is fine, it's series 1, it's been beaten up until now, and nothing is making it any stronger.

Treacherous is fair as well. It penalizes opponent's with high spirit while not really bothering low spirit character's.

Granted most are afraid to put 0 spirit characters.

abomb and shadow are not broken.. tongue

well not as broken as the bird char..

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#77 14-12-2011 04:25:49

Anihilate
Solarian

Caitlyn a écrit :
Anihilate a écrit :
rutse a écrit :

Great!!!

Hope next step is to do something with The Eternal, Theft and Treacherous.

Eternal is about as broken as Abomb or the shadow, he's really not that great by him self. A solid filler at best.

Theft is fine, it's series 1, it's been beaten up until now, and nothing is making it any stronger.

Treacherous is fair as well. It penalizes opponent's with high spirit while not really bothering low spirit character's.

Granted most are afraid to put 0 spirit characters.

abomb and shadow are not broken.. tongue

well not as broken as the bird char..

That's called Sarcasm ^^

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#78 19-12-2011 13:05:41

magius
Solarian

I think the translation of Sol'Ra Avatar is not accurate when compared to the suggested changed description by Amber. Does it prevent heals from both players or just the owner of Sol'Ra Avatar?

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#79 19-12-2011 14:06:51

Anihilate
Solarian

Nothing has been changed.

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#80 19-12-2011 14:23:23

EwokDan
Habitant de Guem

Yes it has. Brothers in Arms doesn't chain and Nature is now Unique..though i still have 2 in deck ^^

#81 19-12-2011 15:31:11

soulst3al3r
Solarian

they're doing maintenance now

#82 19-12-2011 15:51:32

goscar
Guémélite

Woot can't wait, now people won't take their Angry Birds into Level room. Well some douche bags will.

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#83 19-12-2011 16:08:44

soulst3al3r
Solarian

goscar a écrit :

Woot can't wait, now people won't take their Angry Birds into Level room. Well some douche bags will.

lol I know right. Im so tired of seeing scragh, solra and djamena in level rooms

#84 20-12-2011 17:26:27

soulst3al3r
Solarian

wow where's the compensation that they said? thats a little ridiculous given that I bought my reinforce the faiths at 6.8 k apiece. Thx Feerik for screwing me off crystals and making the eclipse marauders weaker.

#85 24-12-2011 23:48:53

asseraa
Ptit nouveau

First off, I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling that Sap Hearts have been completely a**screwed. Seriously, making Living Nature limited to just one in each deck... I mean, OMG! That's like the only damage along with flowering that you have when trying to run a magic deck with sap heart. And DON'T say whispering, because what about all those not going world-tree? And what about those who could finally afford their third Living Nature card? Rather than limiting it, what about making it less overpowered? Less attack bonus, drop the bonus for different races and such, then it's really more fair. Because after these changes, my Sap Heart deck has gone from winning around 40% to winning like... 0%.

Honestly I'm rather pissed over these changes, sure it's about keeping the game balanced, but then I can think of plenty of cards needing to be turned down as well... *points at the Zill and their stupid spell immunity stone*. Balancing=fair, limiting of numbers of card=not fair. I really hope some moderator cares to read this, because I have really enjoyed this game so fair, but right now, today... All the joy went away like 'puff'.

#86 24-12-2011 23:53:43

soulst3al3r
Solarian

asseraa a écrit :

First off, I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling that Sap Hearts have been completely a**screwed. Seriously, making Living Nature limited to just one in each deck... I mean, OMG! That's like the only damage along with flowering that you have when trying to run a magic deck with sap heart. And DON'T say whispering, because what about all those not going world-tree? And what about those who could finally afford their third Living Nature card? Rather than limiting it, what about making it less overpowered? Less attack bonus, drop the bonus for different races and such, then it's really more fair. Because after these changes, my Sap Heart deck has gone from winning around 40% to winning like... 0%.

Honestly I'm rather pissed over these changes, sure it's about keeping the game balanced, but then I can think of plenty of cards needing to be turned down as well... *points at the Zill and their stupid spell immunity stone*. Balancing=fair, limiting of numbers of card=not fair. I really hope some moderator cares to read this, because I have really enjoyed this game so fair, but right now, today... All the joy went away like 'puff'.

What he said

#87 25-12-2011 02:38:17

goscar
Guémélite

If you guys are having trouble winning with your decks then I have some bad news for you. You guys are bad at this game. The changes did not make your decks unplayable, just made it more demanding of strategy. If your mad your OP cards got nerfed then deal with it.

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#88 26-12-2011 02:21:32

Nessaj
Guémélite

Well sap mages lost 2 living natures,  but it was OP and you got another buff. Cards that affect your spells now works for every turn, for example if you use Win Using Magic (that card that amplifies your spell by the amount of spirit you have) with Magic Poison on Eikytan, you'll have a 10 magic damage EVERY turn.

Evil is just a point of view >)

#89 26-12-2011 03:48:33

Knowledge
Guémélite

Nessaj a écrit :

Well sap mages lost 2 living natures,  but it was OP and you got another buff. Cards that affect your spells now works for every turn, for example if you use Win Using Magic (that card that amplifies your spell by the amount of spirit you have) with Magic Poison on Eikytan, you'll have a 10 magic damage EVERY turn.

I've just tested that, it doesn't work. On the other hand, [card]Splinter of the World Tree[/card] does increases the damage every turn.

Pied de page des forums