Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 24-12-2011 22:53:03

soulst3al3r
Solarian

sap heart warriors

If im running a sap heart warrior deck consisting of hundawa, keizan, and hailwaker warrior, what types of cards should I have in there? Im currently saving up for 2 more amber daggers, have 3 dais interventions, and 3 flowerings, life devourer and exordium...what else should I have for this type of deck build?

I know I put it in the discussions page and didnt get any replies so I posted on here. Any help will be appreciated

#2 25-12-2011 05:23:31

LenardCzar
Habitant de Guem

Re : sap heart warriors

flowering... sanctuary of the roots... bark armor...

#3 25-12-2011 05:43:13

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Re : sap heart warriors

LenardCzar a écrit :

flowering... sanctuary of the roots... bark armor...

No Bark Armor.  Keep in mind, Keizan's defense debuff works for everyone, so giving your character's such a small buff wouldn't pay off.

You should have a Living Nature.  Even though it's unique, it's still a blowout for Keizan.  Also Magic Poison's are good, but maybe only have two of them, since only Hundawa and Keizan can play them, and they won't chain them (Unless you get Hundawa's order.)

If you're keeping the pure Warrior Hailwalker, Amber Daggers are great.  I never really played him with Life Devourers, but they seem good on paper.  Keep in mind he can't play any Nature Spells, so don't clog your deck with those.  If you can get them, toss in two Quick Draws.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

Pied de page des forums