Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 25-08-2010 00:04:31

John_Snyder
Habitant de Guem

How To Play Eredan - A Beginner's Guide for English-speakers

This thread is useless since the english Wiki was posted. Can it be deleted please?

Dernière modification par John_Snyder (27-08-2010 10:18:41)

#2 28-08-2010 10:05:17

GinNoKatana
Voyageur

Re : How To Play Eredan - A Beginner's Guide for English-speakers

The threat would still be usefull if you could just post the link to the English wiki (please!). roll

I don't seem capable of finding it...

#3 28-08-2010 10:27:14

Dantesan
Solarian

Hello guys,

You didn't have to delete it john , it was very detailed and informative smile

Here is the link: http://wiki.eredan.com/US:ITCG

Don't kill the dream, execute it.

#4 09-09-2010 08:43:28

bleachman
Gardien

You forget we could use this thread or a simular one as an addition to the info listed in the wiki.

Still thanks for your efforts. Maybe we could work on other guides not really explained in the wiki? smile

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#5 09-09-2010 09:14:41

John_Snyder
Habitant de Guem

I do plan on redoing this, along with a list of keywords and definitions. I just haven't had the spare time to put into it yet. sad

#6 15-09-2010 14:44:33

Politikas
Habitant de Guem

English viki sucks sooo much, its missing like half of vital info (spells work with spirit and like, and even info it has is wrong in some places.

Also one huge advice for begging players, save 1200 in game cash and buy one more starter, 23 cards for 1200 is great.

Dernière modification par Politikas (15-09-2010 20:01:01)

#7 24-12-2011 06:10:07

Lemant
Campeur

Hi.  I started this game about a week ago.  And I did so with Kotoba Trackers deck.  Having played it for a few days, albeit intensively, I came to understand its strengths and weaknesses.  And now I am ready to move on to something else.  I like elves in general so Sap Heart appeals to me.  But I realized that I know practically nothing about them.  Especially since there's no Starter Pack in the Shop for Sap Heart.  The only pre-made deck for Sap Heart is the one with the price tag of 999 Fee'z.  I refuse to pay such amount for a deck that I know very little about.  I wouldn't mind paying for the deck if I knew more about them, however.

The kind of info I am looking for about Sap Heart:

1.  What are the strategies, both general & specific, unique to Sap Heart?

2.  It appears that the classes in Sap Heart are divided into two types:  warriors and mage.  How are Sap Heart warriors different from .... warriors of other guild?  What characteristics sets them apart from something like .... Iro the Duelist of Kotoban?  Keizan and Iro both seem to have similar base stats.  But how are they unique?

3.  How do Sap Heart mage play differently from ... those of Noz? What are the strengths and weaknesses of each type?

4.  If I play Sap Heart, should my hero characters consist mainly of warriors or mage?  Pure race or mixed race?  (e.g.  All Dais or All Elfine or All Hom Chai or one of each?)  What are the strengths & weaknesses of multi-race Sap Heart deck vs Pure race?  Given the few choices of sub-race within Sap Heart, is that even possible?

5.  When playing Sap Heart, is it better to play pure class (e.g. all warriors or all mage) or mixed-class?  What are the strengths & weaknesses of each type?  I think having a sample deck and a list of practical strategies would be immensely helpful here.

I already visited Eredan Wiki and found it to be woefully inadequate source of info on various race types and classes and guilds.

Pied de page des forums