Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 16-12-2011 14:48:54

Baliking
Campeur

Sap Heart mage

Hello i would like to build a sap mage deck and i would like to ask you people what do you think abaout it..I dont have much crystal and still working to get enough crystal for all cards but maybe this deck could work in ELO too.So here it is:

Keizan(mage version)/Eikytan/Spiritspeaker(or Hailwalker but full mage maybe better)
Cards:
3x Magic Poison
3x Flowering
2x Arachnophobia
2x sinking( ok i know not the best but i dont have 100-200K crystal for Rain of death)
3x Unfortunate Encounter
2x Whisper
2x Ancient Staff
1x Fireball(same reason like sinking)
1xSanctuary Of Roots
1xWood Protection

So i would say i choose Spiritspeaker instead of Hailwalker cause Spiritspeaker is full mage so he could be a better nuker ;and yes i know he is not a World tree guy but still there is a lot of hard damager card in there for him..If there is a better plan for this deck, like change the Ancienft Staff+Whisper for something there plz write..

EDIT: Another idea to change Spiritspeaker to Rockspeaker and give 2-3 living Nature but i still think that Spiritpeaker can do better nuke..i wonder what do you ppl think

Thx for the future comments

Dernière modification par Baliking (16-12-2011 18:06:21)

#2 16-12-2011 15:36:51

roild
Voyageur
Lieu : Florida

Re : Sap Heart mage

Baliking a écrit :

Hello i would like to build a sap mage deck and i would like to ask you people what do you think abaout it..I dont have much crystal and still working to get enough crystal for all cards but maybe this deck could work in ELO too.So here it is:

Keizan(mage version)/Eikytan/Spiritspeaker(or Hailwalker but full mage maybe better)
Cards:
3x Magic Poison
3x Flowering
2x Arachnophobia
2x sinking( ok i know not the best but i dont have 100-200K crystal for Rain of death)
3x Unfortunate Encounter
2x Whisper
2x Ancient Staff
1x Fireball(same reason like sinking)
1xSanctuary Of Roots
1xWood Protection

So i would say i choose Spiritspeaker instead of Hailwalker cause Spiritspeaker is full mage so he could be a better nuker ;and yes i know he is not a World tree guy but still there is a lot of hard damager card in there for him..If there is a better plan for this deck, like change the Ancienft Staff+Whisper for something there plz write..
Thx for the future comments

I personally prefer [card]Vengeful Lianas[/card] over Unfortunate encounter.

Chat me up for a fight. I always love a duel.

#3 22-12-2011 19:49:45

Baliking
Campeur

hm looks like no other ideas or peaople dont like Sap mages tongue

#4 22-12-2011 19:59:51

L4r90
Habitant de Guem

Baliking a écrit :

yup^^

sap mages are pretty limited in choices IMO and just dont feel good (at least to me), since they aint got the huge nukeing potential of "real" nukers like Noz or TttS decks...

dont get me wrong here i dont say that they are bad, but wheter i play them or against em, i just dont see em as a real thread to any solid deck. and in terms of fun i currently play lightning pirates and have a blast with em xD

I'm back to Pack

#5 22-12-2011 20:08:38

Baliking
Campeur

L4r90 a écrit :
Baliking a écrit :

yup^^

sap mages are pretty limited in choices IMO and just dont feel good (at least to me), since they aint got the huge nukeing potential of "real" nukers like Noz or TttS decks...

dont get me wrong here i dont say that they are bad, but wheter i play them or against em, i just dont see em as a real thread to any solid deck. and in terms of fun i currently play lightning pirates and have a blast with em xD

hehe well i like them but seems like Demon hunters instant kill thm with this new card called Pray to spirits or something..Maybe i try to build a Demon Hunter deck cause they destroyed my CDS deck with card mods tongue

#6 24-12-2011 02:37:14

LenardCzar
Habitant de Guem

how about changing spirit speaker with wreckwood then put 3 whisper.. 2 staffs... and 3 lianas...

Pied de page des forums