Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 22-12-2011 12:14:38

stranglylucid
Ptit nouveau

Adventure Deck

I am an FTP player, and have been building  an Ice Elf Deck. I have also been saving up to build a pirate powder deck. I am getting destroyed by the adventure bosses (outside of one area) and was wondering what would be a good, relatively easy to construct deck to take those buggers out.

#2 22-12-2011 16:54:35

ledeir
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : MA, USA

Re : Adventure Deck

I don't think there is one set strategy for them because they each have different play styles...

And I was just thinking it would be great if people could start threads on this board for each particular adventure mission... because there is so much talk on the announcement, and it is jumping from boss/adventure so much it gets really hard to follow...

#3 22-12-2011 18:49:12

TheUnsane
Habitant de Guem

its like fighting game logic the only way they can make a computer actually a challenge in a game thats usually 1v1 is to make the computer over powered in some way.

#4 22-12-2011 21:22:11

donfreestyle
Ptit nouveau

I was wondering about it today.
I got port in my mind.
Foam Giant.
Fog hydra could make it i belive if it got any good backup.
The must is to the boss spirit or def on 0.
And i belive Elfine + Distracted might work.
I tried with Tsoutai and with my Courts but its impossible withthat deck big_smile

Please reply so i can make a new deck tongue thinking of pirats maurader with def=0 card big_smile

#5 22-12-2011 21:52:08

Nightmare
Voyageur

i beat both kotoba and sap boss using a cheap weapons at will with asajiro and the girls for kotoba boss the key is to discard his stuff cause they rly hurt especially kusanagi for the sap boss you need dissidence or some card that ignores spells cause with living natures you have no chance just discard hard till you get your cards his passive wont let you lose from discarding (you need luck too if you dont have a super overpowered deck) tongue

#6 22-12-2011 22:19:51

stranglylucid
Ptit nouveau

Could you expand on that weapons at will deck? I did a search and the decks I found all cost a few hundred K to build.

#7 22-12-2011 22:59:24

Nightmare
Voyageur

ok my deck is cheaper weapons at will without the emperor and the katanas wakizashis
Asajiro
Sen-ryaku
Jian Qiao

Items
2x Short sword
2x Tessen
2x Simple dagger
1x Emperor speech
1x Strength of the kotoba
1x Life Devourer

Actions
1xZazen
1xKensensei
1xDissidence
1xThe best deffence
3x Weapons at will
1x In time
1x Litmus test
1x Clumsiness
1x Watcher

#8 24-12-2011 02:13:49

UIA
Habitant de Guem

for bosses, eclipse[card] time to die[/card] + [card]burning soul[/card] works nicely

#9 24-12-2011 12:06:51

Lemant
Campeur

I guess everybody has different definition of 'low cost' deck.  Being new to Eredan iTCG, a low cost deck to me would be something created out of a pre-made 999 Fee'z deck from the Shop combined with any of the pre-made basic starter decks that cost 1200 crystals (either Zil Warriors, Noz'dingard Envoy, or Kotoban).

I don't think there's really anything "low-cost" about suggesting others to use cards that are rare (either in card rarity type or practically nonexistent on the market, such as Asajhiro).

By cannibalizing certain key cards from the aforementioned decks, I created a Kotoban Tracker deck that came very close to defeating the Kotoban boss Xzia.  Actually, I did defeat Xzia with a modified all-human pure-marauder tracker deck but the game did not count it as a legitimate win because I had no survivors remaining at the end.  The trick to killing Xzia with pure physical attacks was making use of To Track Down (purchased from the market a few days ago for only 860 crystals each).

My next task is to modify the deck further so that I have at least one survivor to reap the reward of boss-fight.

#10 24-12-2011 12:42:07

Gent M
Habitant de Guem

For the Kotoba boss you can easily beat him with a nehant mage deck with demon may rise / demonic portal. It still costs about 20k.

For the nature boss you can play again nehant mages but you need a full deck
3x corruption of the soul
3x revealing the secret
3x perversion
3x demon may rise (reduce living nature)
3x demonic portal (optional)
3x tenebrium (replacement for the expensive vital siphon)

For the zil boss the key card is treacherous. You could try a deck composed with oogoe kage - crow version + 3x vanish and 2 other random zil (maybe the golem and lord galmara). The basic strategy is to avoid damage with vanish and discard with the other 2.
I have 100% win rate with oogoe kage, abyssen the devourer and the psychurgist but it is more expensive.

For the zahal boss anything works and for the Ursend boss I doubt there exists a cheap deck that can even reach him.

#11 24-12-2011 14:48:32

EwokDan
Habitant de Guem

Gent M a écrit :

For the zahal boss anything works and for the Ursend boss I doubt there exists a cheap deck that can even reach him.

IHAS deck beats him easily. As it does with pretty much every boss except Sap. Sap multi hits + distracted take care of the deer.  Discard works best against Zil.

#12 24-12-2011 15:17:06

L4r90
Habitant de Guem

i pretty much used the pack or zil discard (salem,psych, fog hydra) against all the bosses so far... thou i'm still stuck on the storyline from the ursend

pack against the deer: deer (or any boss realy) attacks the 1st character-> wild-> free lunation-> who ever got the lunation is your tank from now on-> he gets all the other lunations, the strenght of the zil, and a dark stone heart and solos him (dances with volk, the litmus test, and dissidence work wonders). by far he's the weakest boss in my opinion since his turn order helps YOU more than it does him self most of the time.

against the kotoba boss, it's hillarious if you play craftsman... delkos [card]toolbox trap[/card], a [card]port[/card] deck, or arckam's [card]devourer hat[/card] make him shiver (and i didnt even got any multitaskings) xD

tried all 3 versions and delko screws him over the most if you are quick enough

any advice against the ursend thou? i can seem to beat the team of 3 mystic slayers and thats only the 6th part, so i dont yet know what the boss looks like o.O

I'm back to Pack

#13 24-12-2011 16:10:32

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

L4r90 a écrit :

i pretty much used the pack or zil discard (salem,psych, fog hydra) against all the bosses so far... thou i'm still stuck on the storyline from the ursend

pack against the deer: deer (or any boss realy) attacks the 1st character-> wild-> free lunation-> who ever got the lunation is your tank from now on-> he gets all the other lunations, the strenght of the zil, and a dark stone heart and solos him (dances with volk, the litmus test, and dissidence work wonders). by far he's the weakest boss in my opinion since his turn order helps YOU more than it does him self most of the time.

against the kotoba boss, it's hillarious if you play craftsman... delkos [card]toolbox trap[/card], a [card]port[/card] deck, or arckam's [card]devourer hat[/card] make him shiver (and i didnt even got any multitaskings) xD

any advice against the ursend thou? i can seem to beat the team of 3 mystic slayers and thats only the 6th part, so i dont yet know what the boss looks like o.O

heres the final boss and deck i used in the first six levels i used the old discard deck to beat him too
339797_342107595804225_100000149620095_1556450_1618490536_o.jpg

Dernière modification par jackal19 (24-12-2011 16:11:24)

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#14 24-12-2011 16:30:41

Lemant
Campeur

L4r90 a écrit :

Do you suppose the Basic Starter deck for Noz'dingard Envoy (the one bought from the Shop for 1200 crystals) with one of the characters swapped out for Delkos and some toolbox cards will be sufficient at taking down the Kotoba boss?  The so calked "20k cheap deck" recommended by others is still too expensive for me.

#15 24-12-2011 17:05:20

L4r90
Habitant de Guem

Lemant a écrit :

Do you suppose the Basic Starter deck for Noz'dingard Envoy (the one bought from the Shop for 1200 crystals) with one of the characters swapped out for Delkos and some toolbox cards will be sufficient at taking down the Kotoba boss?  The so calked "20k cheap deck" recommended by others is still too expensive for me.

would get hard honestly...
but "if" you got some spare crystals and throphy cards it's quite possible. dissidence is almost a must against most bosses who dont share a guild with your deck to stall/ damage em. the tool box it self is great against him but keep in mind that he still got solid stats and you need to do load of damage to take him down. delko and the toolboxes should be fairly cheap at the 1st lvl (total of around 1600), but you have to level em first...
after that i'd recommend playing either marauders with a bonus against warriors or tanky guys yourself. [card]hares the brute[/card] and marauder [card]lucyan[/card] just jump at you. [card]bomzar[/card] would have the added bonus of beeing a golem, and that given he can play any item... even the "strenght of..." cards you might have obtained from other bosses. but in terms of the deck it's self it's gonna be a bit more expensive since cards like "fight" and other non-chaining +1 boosts should be replaced asap -.-
another cheap card to consider against him is [card]to lay bare[/card]

i think that the zahals quest line gives you a good amount of -atk bonus cards even in the lower levels 1-4 that you might want to farm to confront him^^
also you can always try to farm kotoba missions to hope for a heavy armor which is basicly a small shield and short sword in one card... but in terms of strenghts it's pretty rare (at least form me-> bad luck?) get those, as i have only obtained 2 zil and 1 sap so far.

in alround terms (even thou i dont have one) i think getting an avalonian deck might be the most solid in general wince you can strip you opponents of every thing with good fortune, while maintaining a high def with avalonain shields and cheap cards like shield wall... the only real expensive part lies in getting the avalonian blades/ swords...

Dernière modification par L4r90 (24-12-2011 17:12:10)

I'm back to Pack

#16 24-12-2011 17:13:05

EwokDan
Habitant de Guem

I think the biggest issue with these bosses for the free/low crystal players if the fact that, generally, you'd need at least 2 different deck, with good cards, to take on the different bosses. Even if you were to run IHAS against all the others, it won't work against Sap...so you need either a good discard deck or a multi hit sap deck with distraction...which isn't a cheap deck.

#17 24-12-2011 18:48:44

Anihilate
Solarian

EwokDan a écrit :

I think the biggest issue with these bosses for the free/low crystal players if the fact that, generally, you'd need at least 2 different deck, with good cards, to take on the different bosses. Even if you were to run IHAS against all the others, it won't work against Sap...so you need either a good discard deck or a multi hit sap deck with distraction...which isn't a cheap deck.

Notice the level of the bot player. If you're nowhere near them, and are a ftp player, good luck <3

The ursend Quest is bound to be the hardest,considering the marauders and their abilities/stats are ridiculous. Nehant's do them in, but the cards needed are getting hoarded from the market.

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#18 24-12-2011 19:05:38

EwokDan
Habitant de Guem

Yeah lvl 22 is high. I have only lost once against him though, but am sure that players who have never put any money in, or have weaker decks will struggle greatly.

Too be fare, as with most of this game, the reward doesn't really tie in with the difficulty. But hey..it's a challenge.

#19 24-12-2011 19:06:42

EwokDan
Habitant de Guem

Also wondering why the Zahal(Noz) quest has nehants as boss? Where is the nomad, noz and pirate quest? And the actual nehant section.

Dernière modification par EwokDan (24-12-2011 19:07:08)

#20 24-12-2011 19:07:39

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

EwokDan a écrit :

Also wondering why the Zahal(Noz) quest has nehants as boss? Where is the nomad, noz and pirate quest?

Not quite sure how to answer that first question, but as for where the other quest chains are, this is only the Beta.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#21 24-12-2011 19:50:38

Anihilate
Solarian

EwokDan a écrit :

Also wondering why the Zahal(Noz) quest has nehants as boss? Where is the nomad, noz and pirate quest? And the actual nehant section.

Technically it's not a Noz quest...It's a quest to catch a pink rabbit. You're not being tested like the other guilds, you're chasing a non Noz thief...Though...boss Helena would be funny XD

Mclordi answered the second question.

I still think "The Strength of..." should be unique. With 6 guilds (non-merc) Foamy could just stack 18 of them and crown of the border when the other guilds are released.

#22 24-12-2011 20:52:13

EwokDan
Habitant de Guem

I think that you can only get one. I have done all bosses multiple times and only recieved one of each.

#23 24-12-2011 21:07:05

genesyx
Habitant de Guem

jackal19 a écrit :
L4r90 a écrit :

heres the final boss and deck i used in the first six levels i used the old discard deck to beat him too
http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 … 0536_o.jpg

Funny how the card says +3 attack against marauder and warriors but when I face him he adds attack when facing my mages but does nothing against salem (a marauder) o_0

#24 25-12-2011 03:19:26

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Anihilate a écrit :
EwokDan a écrit :

Technically it's not a Noz quest...It's a quest to catch a pink rabbit. You're not being tested like the other guilds, you're chasing a non Noz thief...Though...boss Helena would be funny XD

I still think "The Strength of..." should be unique. With 6 guilds (non-merc) Foamy could just stack 18 of them and crown of the border when the other guilds are released.

you can only get one so that 18 thing is

improsibru.jpg

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#25 25-12-2011 05:54:42

Anihilate
Solarian

jackal19 a écrit :
Anihilate a écrit :
EwokDan a écrit :

you can only get one so that 18 thing is

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 … osibru.jpg

Where did you hear that? Considering I've yet to receive any.

Pied de page des forums