Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#126 21-12-2011 22:33:41

EwokDan
Habitant de Guem

Re : Adventure Mode (beta)

Power of kotaba, zil, sap etc. the +2 to def,spirit and att ones.

#127 21-12-2011 22:44:57

Rolth
Campeur

Yeah, I received the new Demon Hunter but I don't play Kotoba at all right now. Oh well, maybe I can get enough cards from this to make a new deck? LOL

#128 21-12-2011 22:53:38

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Rolth a écrit :

Yeah, I received the new Demon Hunter but I don't play Kotoba at all right now. Oh well, maybe I can get enough cards from this to make a new deck? LOL

If you ever level him up, you have to waste a card on him to evolve him, and you can't even sell him.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#129 21-12-2011 23:10:22

Rolth
Campeur

MrLordi92 a écrit :
Rolth a écrit :

If you ever level him up, you have to waste a card on him to evolve him, and you can't even sell him.

Oh? Which card? It used to be that if you used a card you bought from the market to level up a character (Eglantyne from the market to make Eglantyne and Moira) then you could still sell the newly created card. That's how I got rid of the final evolution of Iro. Does that not work anymore? I haven't had that happen yet.

#130 21-12-2011 23:13:39

DaRkStAr666
Modérateur Eredan
Lieu : Austria
Site Web

Rolth a écrit :
MrLordi92 a écrit :
Rolth a écrit :

Oh? Which card? It used to be that if you used a card you bought from the market to level up a character (Eglantyne from the market to make Eglantyne and Moira) then you could still sell the newly created card. That's how I got rid of the final evolution of Iro. Does that not work anymore? I haven't had that happen yet.

it is just salable, when you merge a salable rare card, with your unsalable card.

Dernière modification par DaRkStAr666 (21-12-2011 23:15:26)

#131 22-12-2011 00:02:28

Nightmare
Voyageur

i got my power of kotoba first beating of kotoba boss along with a 200 xp card i beat him with my low cost weapons at will cost got lucky with tessens and the trophy card. Ive received several favors mostly in zahal questline and 4 cards the most decent one being time mix !

#132 22-12-2011 00:20:53

MrLordi92
Gardien

So, you need to beat a mission with at least one character alive to progress?  Because I've won the game with score, but all my characters died, and have not unlocked the next quest, despite the fact that I get the 'You beat this mission' text from the narrator.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

#133 22-12-2011 00:52:24

JvL
Voyageur

ledeir a écrit :
JvL a écrit :

Wonder if later on they will implement use of the experience gained by the cpu after the match. as of now they gain experience but once you try the mission over it resets back to their old experience. it would be nice for the opponents to get tougher by leveling up.

That would be an interesting feature... But unless they track how much XP they earned against every single player separately it would be just cruel to lower powered players.

Thats too funny! I just Imagined someone trying the first chapter months from now and finding themselves against a lv 25 XD

-------EquilibriuJvL-------

#134 22-12-2011 01:35:19

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colorado, USA

MrLordi92 a écrit :

So, you need to beat a mission with at least one character alive to progress?  Because I've won the game with score, but all my characters died, and have not unlocked the next quest, despite the fact that I get the 'You beat this mission' text from the narrator.

Yes, I believe that's correct.  The same thing has happened to me, so I had to go back and beat the mission again with a living character to progress...

#135 22-12-2011 02:08:47

MrLordi92
Gardien

Kilanjared a écrit :
MrLordi92 a écrit :

Yes, I believe that's correct.  The same thing has happened to me, so I had to go back and beat the mission again with a living character to progress...

They need to fix that when this goes past the Beta.  Don't tell em I won, and then just go 'We lied, do the mission again.'

#136 22-12-2011 03:37:01

solutha
Ptit nouveau

Well it looks like they did make some fixes to the game today. Just played the Sap Heart boss and got my ass handed to me. Normally  he would just play a card here and there and I would get a perfect every time.. not any more. He played a living nature on every turn dealing 15-18 damage each time. guy ends up with 7-8 spirit and 8-12 def every turn. Looks like they tweeked the AI so no more easy wins. i was able to beat him on 2nd try but just barely.

#137 22-12-2011 03:44:27

MrLordi92
Gardien

solutha a écrit :

Well it looks like they did make some fixes to the game today. Just played the Sap Heart boss and got my ass handed to me. Normally  he would just play a card here and there and I would get a perfect every time.. not any more. He played a living nature on every turn dealing 15-18 damage each time. guy ends up with 7-8 spirit and 8-12 def every turn. Looks like they tweeked the AI so no more easy wins. i was able to beat him on 2nd try but just barely.

He played a Living Nature every turn?  Is that something special about him?  Because Living Nature is supposed to be unique.

#138 22-12-2011 03:50:31

solutha
Ptit nouveau

MrLordi92 a écrit :
solutha a écrit :

He played a Living Nature every turn?  Is that something special about him?  Because Living Nature is supposed to be unique.

guess it doesn't apply to him. 2nd game wasn't as bad he just spammed items and a few other cards only got hit by living nature 1 time.

#139 22-12-2011 05:50:09

Burghi
Campeur

the sap boss is nearly impossible to beat
living natures every turn, 16 def an 8 spirit

how can i beat something like this?

#140 22-12-2011 05:57:20

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

Burghi a écrit :

I use Dissidence to stop him from playing cards then I use Katamaru to hit him with 0 Defence. Not perfect but I win a few times.

Dernière modification par Col.Beowulf (22-12-2011 05:58:14)

#141 22-12-2011 06:01:09

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Burghi a écrit :

one deck corruption i perfect him with it

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#142 22-12-2011 08:04:41

Eurohippy
Voyageur

jackal19 a écrit :
Burghi a écrit :

To reiterate what Jackal said...just demonize him and living nature won't be a problem.  Corruption Nehantists are the way to go on the bosses which do not remove them.  I've gotten a perfect every time on the Sap boss using them.

#143 22-12-2011 08:17:52

MrLordi92
Gardien

Eurohippy a écrit :
jackal19 a écrit :
Burghi a écrit :

To reiterate what Jackal said...just demonize him and living nature won't be a problem.  Corruption Nehantists are the way to go on the bosses which do not remove them.  I've gotten a perfect every time on the Sap boss using them.

Looks like the Nehants finally have a use.

#144 22-12-2011 12:12:46

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

MrLordi92 a écrit :

When you put all your discard pile in your deck every turn, you are able to play a lot.

Do not forget also that boss are pure cheat.
They are overpowered, it is normal.
They are hard to kill, it is normal.

But with an extensive collection, you can beat anything.
Thy are not unbeatable, they are just difficult for small collection.

Collectionneur de cartes

#145 22-12-2011 12:48:08

EwokDan
Habitant de Guem

Zurga a écrit :

But with an extensive collection, you can beat anything.
Thy are not unbeatable, they are just difficult for small collection.

translation..spend lots of money

#146 22-12-2011 14:18:31

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Or lot of time

Collectionneur de cartes

#147 22-12-2011 15:04:04

Malleuz
Habitant de Guem

Worst game mode ever, go feth yourself.

Merry Christmas

#148 22-12-2011 15:36:22

L4r90
Habitant de Guem

right now i'm stuck in the middle of the Mercanary Questline... managed to keep my contracted character alive just to face 3 Mystic Masterslayers that are WAY op -.-

i had no problem with the kotoba and zil bosses, but i guess i'll switch over to sap hearts or zahahls quest before i try it again against those cheap slayers D:

also... i got like 6 random crap commons and only one strenght of the zil for beating abbysien over and over again, i guess i just have bad luck, since i want at least 2 more stenghts for my pack deck which is way op against most of the mission decks so far, as they seem to ALWAYS attack wild in the 1st turn, no matter what^^

and [card]dissidence[/card]/ [card]litmus test[/card] wins games against the bosses xD

I'm back to Pack

#149 22-12-2011 17:30:13

JvL
Voyageur

I beat every single adventure chapter. The Ursend one more than 3x each and the boss more than 10 times back to back without losing once. Still no Mystic Slayer's Shadow sad Adventure mode is getting old quick. Also the replay incentive is pretty bad because the rewards seem to keep getting crappier and crappier. I'm definitely winning the $500,000,000 lottery before getting this "random price card"...

-------EquilibriuJvL-------

#150 22-12-2011 17:36:46

ledeir
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : MA, USA

JvL a écrit :

I beat every single adventure chapter. The Ursend one more than 3x each and the boss more than 10 times back to back without losing once. Still no Mystic Slayer's Shadow sad Adventure mode is getting old quick. Also the replay incentive is pretty bad because the rewards seem to keep getting crappier and crappier. I'm definitely winning the $500,000,000 lottery before getting this "random price card"...

It would be nice if the "random prize card" was instead awarded with a trophy for completing a quest line. That way everyone would be guaranteed the prize they sought and people would have a clear indication of how many quests they have left.

I went through most of one arc without getting any cards. Another arc gave me nothing but the special bonus cards. (though in fairness, I liked getting those).

Still, I am quite pleased with this mode. I admit it, I prefer getting crushed by the computer than the other players.

Pied de page des forums