Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#76 20-12-2011 14:35:32

MoonFever
Habitant de Guem

Re : Adventure Mode (beta)

hmmm...I've beaten a few missions on the Merc one, and haven't gotten any cards...

Are all the bosses that tough?

#77 20-12-2011 16:07:27

SMASHistheway
Campeur

jackal19 a écrit :
Paladino.:RR:. a écrit :

Does he plays cards? If so I'm gona discard him..

he does but he can one shot you pretty quickly

Did you defeat him yet? Nehant deck is what i was playing with. Worked all the way up until him then it's just a brick wall with that minus damage from total spirit and discard. I got him down to 10 health with Asajiro Gakyusha and Scragh with Weapons at Will. It's pissing me off now to be honest. Any ideas?

#78 20-12-2011 16:12:44

SMASHistheway
Campeur

Also, those favour card things!

Twice now I've bough the bottom one which is meant to give your character +5 attack....it gave +5 defence twice.

I didn't want to try the middle card that actually says +5 defence, thinking that that is the +5 attack, as I was using weapons at will.

Any chance of getting these feez back? I know it's only 24 but I wasn't planning on buying anymore for a while and I've just used my remaining ones and not got what I asked for sad

#79 20-12-2011 16:18:26

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

Haven't tried him yet, but I think I'd go craftman.. with Foam Giant, and on turn 5 or 6 use 2 firion..

My question is does he discard cards only from himself, or items from yourself as well? And how many cards he force you to discard...

You might want to try a Lady Yilith, with lot's of stich and novas and a ANS.. Or else, I dont think he has enough damage to one shot Djamena, so you might want to try her with 3 Mercy and ANS + Watcher.. Use filler, anatematize them, and you have a low number of cards always drawing them..

#80 20-12-2011 16:20:38

Rolth
Campeur

I just logged in and found that I have 60 energy plus and additional 60. I still can't get into adventure mode though... Anyone else getting the error with the exceptional audience?

#81 20-12-2011 16:22:21

MoonFever
Habitant de Guem

Constantly...just keep trying and you get in eventually...it's like the old level rooms, where there were multiple rooms but only 50 peeps allowed in each, when a room was full, you just had to wait until one opened up...

#82 20-12-2011 16:23:14

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

SMASHistheway a écrit :
jackal19 a écrit :

Does he plays cards? If so I'm gona discard him..

Did you defeat him yet? Nehant deck is what i was playing with. Worked all the way up until him then it's just a brick wall with that minus damage from total spirit and discard. I got him down to 10 health with Asajiro Gakyusha and Scragh with Weapons at Will. It's pissing me off now to be honest. Any ideas?

try ihas oh wait he has magic attack but it can work

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#83 20-12-2011 16:38:28

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

I woud like to know if he discards cards that I attach to my self as well, if not Craftmans and beat him, and even Immortals could do it easily, just pump Kebeck...

#84 20-12-2011 17:01:53

jackal19
Gardien

I woud like to know if he discards cards that I attach to my self as well, if not Craftmans and beat him, and even Immortals could do it easily, just pump Kebeck...

i dont know but since the corruptions i played on him where removed i guess it removes your permanents also

-Frederica Bernkastel

#85 20-12-2011 17:58:56

mattt
Nehantiste

cannot play more than one match
i get expelled for like 1-2 hours everytime
again
nice one!

-proud free player-
Partecipate alla prima chat italiana di Eredan iTCG !!! : http://eredanita.angelfire.com/
Vi aspettiamo numerosi !!! wink

#86 20-12-2011 20:17:10

Poptolev
Guémélite

Sooo when will the "exceptional audience" stop being a problem ...

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#87 20-12-2011 20:30:47

Anihilate
Solarian

When other people stop eating up bandwith.

It's just a beta, everyone wants to try, so it'd be full regardless.

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#88 20-12-2011 22:46:05

SinlencerX
Ptit nouveau

So can you sell the cards you earn from this?

#89 20-12-2011 23:19:37

Brzost
Habitant de Guem

I take back my words, shit event, cant play at all. No matter if bug or server issues. Bad, bad work.

#90 21-12-2011 00:25:03

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Brzost a écrit :

I take back my words, shit event, cant play at all. No matter if bug or server issues. Bad, bad work.

"Beta". If you keep trying you will eventually enter...

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#91 21-12-2011 01:27:52

SMASHistheway
Campeur

jackal19 a écrit :
SMASHistheway a écrit :
jackal19 a écrit :

try ihas oh wait he has magic attack but it can work

Meh, I don't have that deck. I have limited options. Anything based on Sap hearts, Noz, Pirates, Nomads I have very weak decks. Ok so I'm missing half the game lol but I don't have the money to keep plowing into this to get amazing decks on everything sad

#92 21-12-2011 01:28:24

tray4020
Habitant de Guem

Don't get me wrong. I know it's just a beta, but the second Ursen Guild mission is reaaly tough to beat. The three bandits are too overpowered. Once again, I'm not trying to complain, just pointing out some flaws is all.

Dernière modification par tray4020 (21-12-2011 02:22:57)

#93 21-12-2011 01:30:43

genesyx
Habitant de Guem

tray4020 a écrit :

Don't get me wrong. I know it's just a beta, but the second Ursen Guild missin is reaaly tough to beat. The three bandits are too overpowered. Once again, I'm not trying to complain, just pointing out some flaws is all.

2nd 1?? OP?? man you don't know what you're talking about...just wait till you reached further into the later missions

#94 21-12-2011 01:33:44

Knowledge
Guémélite

tray4020 a écrit :

Don't get me wrong. I know it's just a beta, but the second Ursen Guild missin is reaaly tough to beat. The three bandits are too overpowered. Once again, I'm not trying to complain, just pointing out some flaws is all.

Ursende's quest line is supposed to be the hardest one. You can do the Zahal's one that is the easiest and can give you some free favors so it may be easier to win the hardest quests.

#95 21-12-2011 02:25:09

tray4020
Habitant de Guem

Knowledge a écrit :
tray4020 a écrit :

Ursende's quest line is supposed to be the hardest one. You can do the Zahal's one that is the easiest and can give you some free favors so it may be easier to win the hardest quests.

Ahhhhh. Thank you for pointing that out. Could you tell me what is the order from easiest to hardest, just so I know?

#96 21-12-2011 03:11:02

Knowledge
Guémélite

tray4020 a écrit :
Knowledge a écrit :
tray4020 a écrit :

Ahhhhh. Thank you for pointing that out. Could you tell me what is the order from easiest to hardest, just so I know?

Not quite sure, I've just done those two. But the other questlines are tough too. Some friends told me you face decks with Iro, Gakyusha and Asajiro, and Abomination, The Shadow and Saphyra the Zil. However, that is way easier than this guys:

Hm5IuJH9.png
BVHW6q9t.png
Tz6sw6bU.png

#97 21-12-2011 03:27:30

tray4020
Habitant de Guem

Knowledge a écrit :
tray4020 a écrit :
Knowledge a écrit :

Not quite sure, I've just done those two. But the other questlines are tough too. Some friends told me you face decks with Iro, Gakyusha and Asajiro, and Abomination, The Shadow and Saphyra the Zil. However, that is way easier than this guys:

http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_big/es/Hm5IuJH9.png
http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_big/es/BVHW6q9t.png
http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_big/es/Tz6sw6bU.png

Yeesh! Thanks for the heads up! XD

#98 21-12-2011 03:43:12

JvL
Voyageur

Ursend guild is the hardest!? Those are the only ones I've been doing because I want that Mystic Slayer's Shadow sooooo bad. I beat all seven chapters of it in 9 tries. Yup only lost twice. (disconnected lost track how many) no lie. All I got when I beat him was a 200 xp card and a I Hate Brawlers card. Not bad but was expecting the unique card. Guess I have to beat him multiple times, which is easy (but costly 15 energy per try), if I manage to get in. Works about 1 out of 300 attempts hmm ps I didnt use any of those favors for any of the missions. Just my pirate deck, my Scragh/Mystic Slayer/Fog Hydra deck, and my Queen deck. Has anyone gotten the Mystic Slayer's Shadow card? Does anyone know how to get it?

-------EquilibriuJvL-------

#99 21-12-2011 05:23:27

jackal19
Gardien

Knowledge a écrit :
tray4020 a écrit :
Knowledge a écrit :

ugh this guys good thing i managed to dmr combo the other two and the other one fell because of vitals

-Frederica Bernkastel

#100 21-12-2011 07:20:51

genesyx
Habitant de Guem

Knowledge a écrit :
tray4020 a écrit :
Knowledge a écrit :

I finished the Kotoba's quest so I can shed some light on that one. For that quest line all should be easy (assuming you can take on all the kotoba caste) and the Gakyusha Asajiro and Iro combo. The final boss Xzia might be a bit hard to beat if you're going for physical damage (he gains a perm +1 atk each time he suffers from phy dmg). I myself use magic to take him down and it's quite okay assuming you don't die from his uber hits

Pied de page des forums