Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 11-12-2011 11:46:49

cdg
Voyageur

Kimiko

Hi my fave card is Kimiko but i have no idea what deck to use her in

i have around 250k anyone know a few decks that i can look at for some advice how to use her to the full advantage

THANKS in advance smile

#2 12-12-2011 02:14:57

donomar001
Ptit nouveau

Re : Kimiko

I used to use Kimiko with Psalm and Councilor Ishaia. Ishaia at level 3 can Ice Barrier the whole group for +2 defense a pop, so if you have three of them the whole team gets 6 defense added. Throw in Sitar Heros, to do heavy and steadily increasing direct damage to opposing party...Manipulations are wonderful as they reduce the attack of entire enemy group, Overwhelming Victory for the all around boosts...a couple of The Council's Decision works nicely as well...hmm what else. Tea Ceremony is nice too. Since Ishaia has 4 guilds (Nomad, Kotoba, Zil, and Noz) she can use many of these cards to huge effect. And Kimiko can blast away with her 2 damage to the entire party little deal. Its a good build.
An alternative to that is using Kimiko with Ishaia and Doyen Verace Councilor (who is really just a male Ishaia at that point). Pretty much the same cards used...although the Psalm version is more offensive and the Doyen version is more defensive. Hope that helped. Oh and before I forget, these decks did work pretty well but they are both quite expensive...so make sure you check out the card cost first if you dont already know them tongue

Basic Cards needed (for Kimiko/Ishaia/Psalm version)
x3 Manipulation
x3 Ice Barrier
x3 Sitar Hero
x3 Overwhelming Victory
x3 Tea Ceremony
x2 The Council's Decision
x3 Whatever the Hell You Want tongue

Dernière modification par donomar001 (12-12-2011 02:16:59)

#3 12-12-2011 17:04:10

cdg
Voyageur

would lightning bolt lvl 3 be a good idea for ishaia i know her ability doesn't work with it but she has high spirit alot of the time and it would work with tea and kimikos AOE? smile    thanks btw smile

#4 12-12-2011 17:39:23

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

cdg a écrit :

would lightning bolt lvl 3 be a good idea for ishaia i know her ability doesn't work with it but she has high spirit alot of the time and it would work with tea and kimikos AOE? smile    thanks btw smile

It's not really worth it, IMO.  It's your deck, though.  Do whatever you want with it.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#5 12-12-2011 18:37:41

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

If you want to try using the bolts, you would be better in a combination with Ishaia, Marlock and Galmarra Zill.

A few overwhelming victories and Marlock can hit pretty hard with the bolts, beside that, if you have void or banner, you can do even more damage with The Last Word + Void + bolts...

Plus, the Zil galmara gets decent armor and damage..

#6 19-12-2011 01:13:47

donomar001
Ptit nouveau

Yall are kinda getting off-topic, haha he did say he wanted to use Kimiko tongue
But anyways yeah man I would say Kimiko/Ishaia/Psalm is good. But I'm sure there are other excellent alternatives as well so feel free to look for stuff ha

#7 19-12-2011 12:50:25

LenardCzar
Habitant de Guem

i once wanted to try a deck with jorus, ramen and kimiko.. using cacophony as the main card... i think it may work but i havent try it yet...

#8 19-12-2011 13:15:38

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

donomar001 a écrit :

Yall are kinda getting off-topic, haha he did say he wanted to use Kimiko tongue
But anyways yeah man I would say Kimiko/Ishaia/Psalm is good. But I'm sure there are other excellent alternatives as well so feel free to look for stuff ha

No, we were pretty much on topic, since he later asked about the bolts. And we answered that the bolts aren't good for Kimiko deck.

#9 19-12-2011 14:17:36

Gent M
Habitant de Guem

I do not like overwhelming victory for Kimiko decks.
If you have them, event cards like festivities, revenge or scheme are more useful in my opinion.
So the build is:

kimiko
psalm
ishaia

manipulation x3
sitar hero x3
tea ceremony x2 (not always useful)
ice barrier x3
festivities
revenge
breaker

at least 4 more chain cards playable by kimiko and psalm (to the rescue, obesity, clumsiness, favor of dawn, danger in the sky etc)

and you can fill the last 2 spots with rain of arrows and scheme

Pied de page des forums