Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 12-12-2011 20:54:30

leonardo
Gardien
Lieu : covo dei giocatori di scarta
Site Web

Re : Card Modifications

Hello everyone, as you know have completely ruined a lot of cocks for these changes are not just beautiful, also think about all the people who hoped in char "Babord" unban it was, and instead now find themselves with a card that is good only against bunches or lenses ... all the people who used feez many of the nomads in the week and of course to have feez had to use the money and now finds itself with a slightly improved eclipse a few months ago (I play from February). .. what hope have we gained? gather all the players like we did when there was the tax of 30 percent and let's figure out what went wrong to modify these cards ...

Dernière modification par leonardo (12-12-2011 20:57:51)

Gordon ramsay?Una leggenda
Chat Italiana di Eredan iTCG: clicca qui
Titles: Master discard cards and master zil
Keltas in game smile

#27 12-12-2011 21:18:06

Gent M
Habitant de Guem

the changes are welcome.

Saps multirace is the deck I use for the daily perfect and I can say that the removal of chain on brothers in arms is not a big deal. If you were relying on brothers in arms to chain cards you should take another look at your deck and you will surely find out that it needs a lot of improvement.

I liked playing port decks. With the new changes I probably won't play them anymore but it's not such a big deal since they weren't really over competitive. (maybe only the port/scragh deck)

As for Avatar, in case you own him you should ask this: what do I prefer - a really strong card for the Grave or weaker card (that is still very powerful) for ELO?

#28 12-12-2011 21:21:53

Hilmario
Campeur

soulst3al3r a écrit :
goscar a écrit :

Spot the people that like playing Eclipse. Hint: people that are crying now that the cards are fair. =/

But overall I like this Errata and hope more are to come.

dude im only pissed off caused im a free player and used my only assassination on kararine. They are less usable now so all the time I spent making crystals was all to waste as my deck has jsut been neutered to nonusable status. Kinda cant talk unless you've looked at it in my side of things.

lol lol

Eclipse were OP and you know it.
I`ll still have fun with my Kararine bought for nothing at the market wink

Dernière modification par Hilmario (12-12-2011 21:23:07)

#29 12-12-2011 22:05:08

Baliking
Campeur

Gent M a écrit :

the changes are welcome.

Saps multirace is the deck I use for the daily perfect and I can say that the removal of chain on brothers in arms is not a big deal. If you were relying on brothers in arms to chain cards you should take another look at your deck and you will surely find out that it needs a lot of improvement.

I liked playing port decks. With the new changes I probably won't play them anymore but it's not such a big deal since they weren't really over competitive. (maybe only the port/scragh deck)

As for Avatar, in case you own him you should ask this: what do I prefer - a really strong card for the Grave or weaker card (that is still very powerful) for ELO?

not a big deal to remove chain from brother in arms?omg looks like you another big money guy who dont care abaout anything..Man brother in arms with chain is the MAIN strategy for Sap multi race decks..did you see any brother in arms in other warrior sap deck which is got 2 same race character?no i dont think so ;or if you saw than it was crap.So i would say this change is killed most of the Sap's power and i get realy angry on it cause i'm a free player who got this Sap multi deck only which is good and now i can throw it out..

#30 12-12-2011 22:20:11

Erezil
Habitant de Guem

Removing the chain from Brothers in arms seems a bit too much. I play mainly Sap decks and while I don't mind the mods too much, eliminating the chain for the card will undoubtedly limit Sap decks. Multi-race sap decks have 3 main cards. Brothers in arms, Living Nature, and and Dais Intervention. Living nature is now unique??? Fine, its powerful, so be it. But removing the chain seems extreme. Why not reduce the effect; +3 attack if there are at least 3 races? Do the devs even play this game?

Someone mentioned that since most saps are warriors they all have item chains. I personally run 2 multi-race decks, 1 of which doesn't use weapons. Depending on what the current trophy/event is. With +4 atk from bro' and +5 defense/+1 life from dais' weapons aren't always needed. Now there isn't even a real choice.

I don't generally get on here to complain about things but this topic needs more attention.

Don't go into the jungle dressed like a banana if you don't like monkeys!

#31 12-12-2011 22:20:55

Dracatis
Habitant de Guem

Baliking a écrit :
Gent M a écrit :

the changes are welcome.

not a big deal to remove chain from brother in arms?omg looks like you another big money guy who dont care abaout anything..Man brother in arms with chain is the MAIN strategy for Sap multi race decks..did you see any brother in arms in other warrior sap deck which is got 2 same race character?no i dont think so ;or if you saw than it was crap.So i would say this change is killed most of the Sap's power and i get realy angry on it cause i'm a free player who got this Sap multi deck only which is good and now i can throw it out..

Main strategy?  You mean beyond: living nature, dias intervention, butterfly collar, cohesion... and still can give +4(maybe +5) which is a good roll assassination.  Suck it up and rethink your strategy rather then relying on a card that was obviously broken strong.

I do think Starboard should have been left alone, it's not that strong and Klem tends to end up dead before I can replay it.

#32 12-12-2011 22:29:10

Nessaj
Guémélite

I believe this change t oBrother in Arms (thanks) is mainly to slowdown asap multi-race a little, so it's needed (like in any warrior deck) to equip also and not only boost power and OHKO anything, warriors don't have item chain for nothing.

Evil is just a point of view >)

#33 12-12-2011 22:30:59

Baliking
Campeur

you can say any other crap card like Cohesion and others but still without brother in arms chain its 60-70% less power and thats too much..its like Priest's cant use more heal cards from now on..than  you can say they can use other cards but thats still crap..I know its not a big deal for you cause you may use another deck but i only got this one which is work(worked) well and now i cant sell these cards and from 25K crystal  i cant do anything with it

#34 12-12-2011 23:18:36

PatrikÅkervinda
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ängelholm, Sweden

So the eclipse cards were broken and eveyone knew it. Even me, and I've never played a tournament. They were banned for pete's sake! That's a dead giveaway. It was so broken that Mel Gibson seems collected and sane in comparison.

About the Brothers in Arms - c'mon it was broken as well. Just because your deck got hit with the big ol' nerfstick it doesen't mean that the cards were balanced.

The new meta game will decide if the nerf was too harsh. Most often the dev-teams have full comprehension of the meta game and can make changes on a level not obvious to regular players.

The Whiners are those who ain't givin' no constructive criticism, they just whine. There will ALWAYS be Whiners. Yeah, you know what, Whiners? Yes, it is a god damned shame that YOUR decks where nerfed. But something had to change obviously.

Great job, dev-team: Your goal should be that no cards are banned.

#35 13-12-2011 00:02:34

<(^.^<)
Habitant de Guem

I played some games as CDS multirace with only one Living Nature and without chaining Brother in arms, it's still pretty powerful. The changes were needed, and I think they got it right.

#36 13-12-2011 00:09:41

<(^.^<)
Habitant de Guem

soulst3al3r a écrit :

dude I love how you signed up jsut to post this garbage. STFU

I know right? We should totally restrain people from posting well-thought out posts that add to the discussion... I mean, what are they thinking?

#37 13-12-2011 00:26:18

<(^.^<)
Habitant de Guem

soulst3al3r a écrit :

lol you rich fags just dont get what this means for people like me. f'ing wasted my assasination on kararine, and countless hours to make crystals just from playing to make my marauder deck. try getting an equivalent of 20k crystals just by playing to buy the cards that were just changed and see how you react. So sick of this bs of a game

Kararine isn't unplayable because of the change... why would you assume that? Eclipse is still a top deck that can compete with any other, it just won't destroy everything in its path.

#38 13-12-2011 00:34:19

<(^.^<)
Habitant de Guem

soulst3al3r a écrit :

lol tell me how I can win games when the only chaining card I have left is now target locked, and basking in the sun.

Here's the problem: You don't have enough cards that chain after the change.

The solution? Use more cards that chain...

#39 13-12-2011 00:52:37

Sereaphim
Habitant de Guem

I think thats are great changes and will give the game fresh air.

soulst3al3r a écrit :
<(^.^<) a écrit :
soulst3al3r a écrit :

lol you rich fags just dont get what this means for people like me. f'ing wasted my assasination on kararine, and countless hours to make crystals just from playing to make my marauder deck. try getting an equivalent of 20k crystals just by playing to buy the cards that were just changed and see how you react. So sick of this bs of a game

Kararine isn't unplayable because of the change... why would you assume that? Eclipse is still a top deck that can compete with any other, it just won't destroy everything in its path.

lol tell me how I can win games when the only chaining card I have left is now target locked, and basking in the sun.

Why you don t use ...

[card]Incarnation[/card]
[card]Under the sun[/card]
[card]A Warrior's Furry[/card]

Dernière modification par Sereaphim (13-12-2011 00:54:10)

#40 13-12-2011 01:02:03

Gent M
Habitant de Guem

<(^.^<) a écrit :
soulst3al3r a écrit :

keizan and melissandre can chain daggers
amber dagger, life devourer, dagger of sufferance (in this order) are solid chain cards

the elfines have hypnotic melody which is also very solid. hypnotic melody + brothers in arms is still a KO move.

Rargnor is the most affected but you can play rockspeaker instead and chain with spells.

#41 13-12-2011 01:07:18

<(^.^<)
Habitant de Guem

[card]Under the sun[/card] 1000 cx
[card]Smart ass[/card] 1200cx
[card]Harshness[/card] 260cx
[card]Provocation[/card] 100cx

#42 13-12-2011 01:10:45

<(^.^<)
Habitant de Guem

Gent M a écrit :
<(^.^<) a écrit :
soulst3al3r a écrit :

keizan and melissandre can chain daggers
amber dagger, life devourer, dagger of sufferance (in this order) are solid chain cards

the elfines have hypnotic melody which is also very solid. hypnotic melody + brothers in arms is still a KO move.

Rargnor is the most affected but you can play rockspeaker instead and chain with spells.

Yeah, I don't think CDS will lack the chain that much. Personally I'm using Distracted and the Butterfly Collar and it works just fine.

I was answering soulst3al3r's whine stating that his deck was ruined because he didn't have enough chain cards.

#43 13-12-2011 01:40:04

<(^.^<)
Habitant de Guem

soulst3al3r a écrit :
<(^.^<) a écrit :

[card]Under the sun[/card] 1000 cx
[card]Smart ass[/card] 1200cx
[card]Harshness[/card] 260cx
[card]Provocation[/card] 100cx

harshness is only good against mages,provocation sux.

[card]Provocation[/card] -> [card]Discreet Elimination[/card]. -6 def on the opposing char and +2 atk.

#44 13-12-2011 01:41:49

Poptolev
Guémélite

You see, I was free player as well and I had these =not having crystals= issues, you know what I did ? I stopped being free player.

Jesus 1 pack is not THAT costy (and just for the record I bet the average salary in my country is at most 50% of the average salary in your country, so drop the "you rich bastards" act)

Dernière modification par Poptolev (13-12-2011 01:42:42)

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#45 13-12-2011 01:48:09

Poptolev
Guémélite

soulst3al3r a écrit :
Poptolev a écrit :

You see, I was free player as well and I had these =not having crystals= issues, you know what I did ? I stopped being free player.

Jesus 1 pack is not THAT costy (and just for the record I bet the average salary in my country is at most 50% of the average salary in your country, so drop the "you rich bastards" act)

dude,its called im a college student. where the fuck do u think my money should go?

What do you know, I'm an university student as well. What a strange world we live in.

There is an unwriten rule about f2p members they should at least try to follow - be grateful for what they give you and STFU (not the other way around you see) when they make changes. All in all - you're not even a customer.

Oh I wonder I wonder since when those f2ps got in their head that they had that much of a voice to speak o.O.

Dernière modification par Poptolev (13-12-2011 01:49:29)

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

#46 13-12-2011 01:53:32

Poptolev
Guémélite

So I must revenge the change of a deck-style I dont really care about because someone who claims to be at college level (not seeing it quite honestly) decided to waste one of the best cards in game to upgrade a character.

Oh vengeful Feerik, be prepared, we the lowly peasants will avenge his assassinationy mistake!

Does anyone take him seriously ?

Dernière modification par Poptolev (13-12-2011 01:59:19)

#47 13-12-2011 02:52:41

OHanicide
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ft.Worth, Texas

I like the changes issued instead of the card outright being banned... Plus if you don't like the card cause it was nerfed, don't use it? lol There are many more to choose from... I'm interested in seeing the changes that are going to be issued to spells...
and what is this about Lucyan and Shana? Are we being cynical?

The worst is yet to come and all I have to trade is only everything.

#48 13-12-2011 03:02:47

Poptolev
Guémélite

It's more like a new meme going on, treat it as pure sarcasm.

#49 13-12-2011 03:14:29

soulst3al3r
Solarian

Poptolev a écrit :

So I must revenge the change of a deck-style I dont really care about because someone who claims to be at college level (not seeing it quite honestly) decided to waste one of the best cards in game to upgrade a character.

Oh vengeful Feerik, be prepared, we the lowly peasants will avenge his assassinationy mistake!

Does anyone take him seriously ?

Seriously dude. Im tired of discussing this with you because you fail to even try looking at it at my POV. The game suggests that it is a free to play game (it says so in their site) so I dont expect them to treat free players like me as if we dont matter. College here in the states cause upwards of 20k a year so forgive me for not shelling out for this game man. I just wish that instead of just bashing, understand where im coming from. If you walk in my shoes, you would see it as I do. If you choose to mock me with words, its your choice but in the end, Im just voicing out my opinion. At this point, all I can do is wait and see if this compensatory move by Feerik will be worth it. Anyway, hope we can end this childish, boorish discussion here in the forum. I may have overreacted a bit but I sure wish other people would even consider my side of it.

#50 13-12-2011 03:30:21

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

hmmm someone deleted posts here... if u read the thread it lacks lots of content to follow the 'discussion' which somehow developed into a flaming fight...

it is no use to rage around and shout at others or give them names because everybody has his or her own opinion and indeed has a voice no matter whether he is a paying player or not... if u are not fine with a change you should be allowed to give feedback but it should also be appropriate and respect others and their opinions

the changes affect me just a little because i only have a few of the changed cards myself and they are no core cards to any deck i play atm but i m looking forward to finally being able to fight the avatar on a face to face level... the sap changes were also required in my point of view... keizan and living nature in combination with brother in arms was... an avalanche...

i m happy that finally feerik realized that changing these cards was more urgent then maintaining the rule to never change any old card.

@soulst3al3r
i also used my assasination to level kararine and i got super angry at doing so when the 'who killed ishaia' event was up... it needed the card to get a certain hint and thus being able to finish the quest properly... sometimes decisions u make are proving to be... um... less fortunate then what u expected them to be... like u decided to play a certain deck which was as soon as it's card were published taking its place among the highest tiers...
the thing is that you are pissed now because ure favorite deck got the full attention of the devs changes and it will decrease its winning rate from 95% down to maybe 60%... but u will get a refund! and maybe it will be enough to get you the chains u need to fill in the gaps and still keep on playing a really competive deck without being simply imba

eat the sour apple now... u dont have to like it much but the taste will go away and u will once realize that these things were needed to maintain deck variety

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

Pied de page des forums