Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 12-12-2011 19:18:58

goscar
Guémélite

Breaker

While Feerik is making steps in the right direction with cards modifications they should look in to old cards not seeing play.

I also want them to consider the Magic card [card]Breaker[/card].

I feel it should rewoked:
1. Not an AoE!
2. Two random permanents played by the opponent are discarded.
3. Non Multi-Class Mages: Choose 2 permanent cards and discard them.

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#2 12-12-2011 19:25:26

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Re : Breaker

You know it's AoE because of its pure mage ability, right?  You can choose any two cards from any opposing characters.  So you're saying make it only work on the opposing character?  Soooo....  Change the ENTIRE card?  That's not an errata, that's a new release.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#3 12-12-2011 19:55:05

goscar
Guémélite

It doesn't change the entire card. Learn to read, the card itself allows you ONLY to discard cards attach to the opponent. My rework is more like [card]Good Fortune[/card] where cards PLAYED by the opponent are discard (randomly) and if you are a pure mage you can target 2 extra ones.

AoE in this game are not on really defined in a constant way. Magic AoE can't chain (Period) while Action and Theurgy are able to chain. Things like [card]Fame of the winner[/card] aren't AoE. So I say why not just take AoE of this card would make it more useable.

Over all you need to calm down.

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#4 12-12-2011 20:01:11

DaRkStAr666
Modérateur Eredan
Lieu : Austria
Site Web

no.

#5 12-12-2011 20:05:55

goscar
Guémélite