Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 12-12-2011 17:18:42

amber
Habitant de Guem

Card Modifications

Monday December 19, 2011 we have an exception title, procedure of card modifications.

These modifications are made in the aim of stabilizing the current game environment, and allowing these cards to be new and admitted into the tournament.

The Changes To Come

Sol'ra Eclipse : deletion of Chain.
The new text will be :
All the opposing characters have Defense -2.
Duration 2 turns.
Priest: Additional Duration of 2 Turns

Reinforce the faith : deletion of "for each of your living eclipse character".
The new text:
Your Marauders gain Attack +1 and an additional Attack +1 if "Sol'ra Eclipse" is active.
Eclipse: Duration 2 Turns.

Sol'ra Avatar: The Attack passes from 11/11 to 7/11. The order does not provoke more if the two other characters are dead. The prevention of heals function is only on even turns and does not stop heals from being played by a player on an opposing character.
Therefore the new text :
The even turns no player can heal his characters.
At the end of an odd Turn, your other characters suffer 4 direct damages and the opposing player suffers 1 direct damage.
Turns 2 and 4 : Defense +2 and Attack+X where X is equal to the number of characters dead.

Living Nature : addition of "unique".

Brothers in Arms : deletion of Chain.
The new text :
Attack +1 for each different Race amongst your living characters.

Starboard : General Modification.
New Text :
-1 to physical damages received by the character.
If played by "Klemence" : if the character dies, this card is placed in the Hand of its owner.

Port : General Modification.
The new text:
At the start of the fight the character suffers 1 direct damage for each of his attached cards.
If played by "Klemence" : If the character dies, this card is placed in the Hand of its owner.

Following the modifications of these cards, their owner has the possibility to obtain crystals as a compensation. The type of compensation will be explained next Monday.
Also, there will not be a card restriction for the Amnezy Tournament the week of December 19 until Christmas.

Changing level of Spell Damages

We have modified the manner/function of Spell damage bonuses to make the effects more pertinents.
Starting Monday December 19, these bonuses will be applied during all phases of the game instead of uniquely at the activation of a Spell. The text of certain cards will be modified in regards to this modification.
For example : Lightning rod will modify to damages of static charge are permanent, and not just uniquely at the activation of the Spell.

Enjoy the Game !
Eredan iTCG, the trading card game
Find the game also on Facebook !

#2 12-12-2011 17:27:47

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colorado, USA

Re : Card Modifications

WOW...just destroyed the backbone of Eclipse and Sap Multi-Race decks....

#3 12-12-2011 17:31:11

DaRkStAr666
Modérateur Eredan
Lieu : Austria
Site Web

Kilanjared a écrit :

so we can finally see more than two decks in elo (:

edit: but what is with OP Lucyan? He needs balance too!

Dernière modification par DaRkStAr666 (12-12-2011 17:32:51)

#4 12-12-2011 17:32:19

Knowledge
Guémélite

amber a écrit :

MSol'ra Eclipse : deletion of Chain.
The new text will be :
All the opposing characters have Defense -2.
Duration 2 turns.
Priest: Additional Duration of 2 Turns

Reinforce the faith : deletion of "for each of your living eclipse character".
The new text:
Your Marauders gain Attack +1 and an additional Attack +1 if "Sol'ra Eclipse" is active.
Eclipse: Duration 2 Turns.

Sol'ra Avatar: The Attack passes from 11/11 to 7/11. The order does not provoke more if the two other characters are dead. The prevention of heals function is only on even turns and does not stop heals from being played by a player on an opposing character.
Therefore the new text :
At the end of an odd Turn, your other characters suffer 4 direct damages and the opposing player suffers 1 direct damage.
Turns 2 and 4 : Defense +2 and Attack+X where X is equal to the number of characters dead.

Living Nature : addition of "unique".

Brothers in Arms : deletion of Chain.
The new text :
Attack +1 for each different Race amongst your living characters.

Starboard : General Modification.
New Text :
-1 to physical damages received by the character.
If played by "Klemence" : if the character dies, this card is placed in the Hand of its owner.

Port : General Modification.
The new text:
At the start of the fight the character suffers 1 direct damage for each of his attached cards.
If played by "Klemence" : If the character dies, this card is placed in the Hand of its owner.

Finally!

Changing level of Spell Damages

We have modified the manner/function of Spell damage bonuses to make the effects more pertinents.
Starting Monday December 19, these bonuses will be applied during all phases of the game instead of uniquely at the activation of a Spell. The text of certain cards will be modified in regards to this modification.
For example : Lightning rod will modify to damages of static charge are permanent, and not just uniquely at the activation of the Spell.

Great!

#5 12-12-2011 17:36:28

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

DaRkStAr666 a écrit :
Kilanjared a écrit :

so we can finally see more than two decks in elo (:

edit: but what is with OP Lucyan? He needs balance too!

Now he's gonna run amuck in ELO.  Nothing can stop him from chaining one handed weapons!

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#6 12-12-2011 17:36:55

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

Suprised Ish didn't get some nerf as well.

Still...glad Fereek has decided to rescind their "no modification of cards" policy. It was silly to begin with and definitely hurt the game. Why bother having cards exist if they're always banned.

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#7 12-12-2011 17:38:04

goscar
Guémélite

Aww was hoping they would make breaker a regular spell instead of its stupid AoE status.

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#8 12-12-2011 17:48:52

magius
Solarian

I welcome to change. Being an Eclipse player myself, I find it almost too easy to play.. which means it is unbalanced. I hope I get some compensation on the crystals I have spent to create the Eclipse Marauder deck.

The first of Errata(s)! Fantastic! Finally we can see more diverse play in ELO (I hope tongue). Or Zil Marauders rule all tongue.

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#9 12-12-2011 18:11:39

goscar
Guémélite

Just realized harshness wasn't touch! WTF. Great! Mages are still out of elo. mad mad mad

Dernière modification par goscar (12-12-2011 18:12:50)

#10 12-12-2011 18:18:01

mattt
Nehantiste

so finally we're gonna se only scragh avatar decks!! awssomeeeeee
mirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirrormirror mirror

-proud free player-
Partecipate alla prima chat italiana di Eredan iTCG !!! : http://eredanita.angelfire.com/
Vi aspettiamo numerosi !!! wink

#11 12-12-2011 18:19:58

Baliking
Campeur

Thanks to destroyed my CDS deck with this Brother  in arms no chain..omg this is totaly stupid change; cause Sap's dont have chain cards which is good so this change is a big crap thing -.-

#12 12-12-2011 18:22:51

Knowledge
Guémélite

Baliking a écrit :

Thanks to destroyed my CDS deck with this Brother  in arms no chain..omg this is totaly stupid change; cause Sap's dont have chain cards which is good so this change is a big crap thing -.-

Yeah, how do they dare to modify MY cards! Feerik should only modify the cards of the decks that beats MY own decks.

In a serious note, you stil can chain items, most saphearts are warriors.

#13 12-12-2011 18:29:04

Baliking
Campeur

Knowledge a écrit :
Baliking a écrit :

Yeah, how do they dare to modify MY cards! Feerik should only modify the cards of the decks that beats MY own decks.

In a serious note, you stil can chain items, most saphearts are warriors.

dont say sh1t what i never said..i only got problem with Brother in Arms the other cards or decks which beats my is dont care but this no chain change is a bull crap this is totaly kill sap heart main strategy.

#14 12-12-2011 18:30:22

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

amber a écrit :

Therefore the new text :

I didn't understood the avatar heal restriction, It says no player can heal their characters, but you also said that you dont stop heals from being played?

It means that I can play a Mercy in an even turn but it wont work? Wasn't possible play healing theurgies before while the Avatar was in game?

#15 12-12-2011 18:36:26

elmariachi17
Campeur

they should nerf scragh tho, hes still a bit OP imo.
something like dmg prevention only on his own turn, or preventing only magic and physical dmg seems reasonable, considering that total dmg prevention makes him unscathed from avatar's effects.

#16 12-12-2011 18:39:14

MoonFever
Habitant de Guem

My only comment on the changes is maybe increasing the duration of Reinforce the faith from 2 to 3 turns?  Since it is now a maximum of +2 bonus?  To Track down lasts 3 fights...  It is only a +1 attack, but also lasts longer than 3 turns normally, and reduces defense and ignores cards on the last fight...

I wonder if there can be a change to scragh that only reduces damage from opposing cards, except cursed items....

#17 12-12-2011 18:42:30

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

but what is with OP Lucyan? He needs balance too!

Amen to that.  Now rather than just a few decks in ELO, EVERY deck is going to be Lucyan + two scrubs that can help keep him alive/support him.  Sad day for people who didn't pick warrior Lucyan.  I reckon there will be thousands of people restarting just to get the right Lucyan to own in ELO.

#18 12-12-2011 19:32:59

BladeMaster
Guémélite

mmmmmmmmmm gaste tantos cristales en esas cartas ahora el miedo es si meten la pata creando cartas sin pensarlo, y nosotros compramos de-nuevo gastando tanto dinero luego lo modifican y no valdrá nada como mayormente pasa desde que vengo jugando

antes depositando 80 a 100 soles semanales
ahora depositando de 10 a 15 semanales

Nunca me cansare de ser tu protector

El Mejor de Perú

#19 12-12-2011 19:35:16

Tuliovpd
Solarian
Lieu : Aracaju, SE

the change of Eclipse Sol'rá is unfair to full clerics nomads deck, without this card chain is almost impossible to win. You could think in another change.

Vida eterna ao povo do deserto. Morte aos infiéis.

#20 12-12-2011 20:24:16

goscar
Guémélite

Spot the people that like playing Eclipse. Hint: people that are crying now that the cards are fair. =/

But overall I like this Errata and hope more are to come.

#21 12-12-2011 20:32:06

Dracatis
Habitant de Guem

I like this, I rather my Sap Hearts be loved for being awesomely fun then loved for a couple OP cards.  Though Saps could use a little chain love...

And all the sudden Pirates got scary o.o

#22 12-12-2011 20:37:29

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite
Lieu : Dublin - Ireland

catcatcat a écrit :

but what is with OP Lucyan? He needs balance too!

Amen to that.  Now rather than just a few decks in ELO, EVERY deck is going to be Lucyan + two scrubs that can help keep him alive/support him.  Sad day for people who didn't pick warrior Lucyan.  I reckon there will be thousands of people restarting just to get the right Lucyan to own in ELO.

You better watch the weird synergy he has with shana too!

Teacher: Wake up Calvin! This is Geography class! In what state do you live in?
Calvin: Denial!
Teacher: I can't argue with that...

#23 12-12-2011 20:38:14

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

@ soulst3al3r
u ll get a compensation though... maybe u can buy other cards instead to make up for the unuseability that u see in ure deck now... many other players who are not playing nomad angry bird decks will be able to face the feathergod finally and stand a better chance... so please look at it from this side as well

i also welcome the change in ports usage in returning to players hand after killing a char...

2 thumbs up for these modifications

Dernière modification par Calandra (12-12-2011 20:38:59)

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#24 12-12-2011 20:38:56

goscar
Guémélite

Dude I was a free player that started off with Noz Mages and until Lv 12-13 I didn't spend money. I grinded for my deck. From doing free surveys to playing until I earned enough crystal.

Your deck is NOT unplayable! It is just now no longer easy mode. Deal with it.

Dernière modification par goscar (12-12-2011 20:41:59)

#25 12-12-2011 20:45:04

Titto23
Gardien
Lieu : Tra i Palmipedoni

This isn't in my name.

Pied de page des forums