Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 08-12-2011 14:50:05

amber
Habitant de Guem

iTCG : Dissatisfaction

Starting today at 2:45 PM (French Time) until Thursday December 15 at 9 AM (French Time) a new trophy is available.

Time is limited so don't waste any!

Win 60 points. You win 1 points for each fight during which two characters in fight die. Your wins are tripled if you win the game and still have one character alive. You will earn the Dissatisfaction card and the title : The Avenging Spirit.

ypuYt5sR.png

Dissatisfaction : Action. Collector. Unique.The moment this card is activated and at the start of the fight, the opposing character suffers 1 direct damage for each dead character. At the end of the fight, this card attaches to one of your randomly selected undead characters, or is discarded if there aren't any undead characters. Permanent.

Enjoy the game!
Eredan iTCG, The Trading Card Game.
Find the game also on Facebook !

#2 08-12-2011 15:20:41

Nessaj
Guémélite

Re : iTCG : Dissatisfaction

I think it's easy to do with [card]Chalice[/card] + [card]Dark Fury[/card] xD

Evil is just a point of view >)

#3 08-12-2011 15:26:35

soulst3al3r
Solarian

Nessaj a écrit :

I think it's easy to do with [card]Chalice[/card] + [card]Dark Fury[/card] xD

easy mission but seems like card is not really a universal card

#4 08-12-2011 15:29:27

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

does dead character count undead? Or only those with the statue over it?

#5 08-12-2011 17:13:54

Limestone
Solarian

Daijin is mad? Lol

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#6 08-12-2011 17:17:31

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Paladino.:RR:. a écrit :

does dead character count undead? Or only those with the statue over it?

No, a character whose hit points have reached 0 or less is considered dead, and nothing can really be done to it (Except specialty cases like Death to the Dead [Or whatever it's called]).

An undead character is a character who holds the undead race.  So far, there's only a few of them, mostly in Kotoba:  Gan'so, Zatochi Kage, Nashi, Arkalon, Amhid, and Jont he Filibuster.

EDIT:  Sorry, sort of misread the question.  It only counts Living undead characters (Sounds odd, doesn't it?)

Dernière modification par MrLordi92 (08-12-2011 17:18:12)

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#7 08-12-2011 17:33:45

Nessaj
Guémélite

Is this Undead  something like undead race or just trying to say that is a non-dead (still alive) character?

Dernière modification par Nessaj (08-12-2011 17:34:31)

Evil is just a point of view >)

#8 08-12-2011 17:34:43

Poptolev
Guémélite

Nessaj a écrit :

Is this Undead  something like undead race or just trying to say that is a non-dead (still alive) character?

Undead race.

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#9 08-12-2011 17:36:56

Gardien

So If I got Ganso, Daijin and the other undead demon hunter for example, If I play the card while the 3 of them are alive, it will do 3 direct damage (since there are 3 undead in game)

Or If I have Only Ganso alive and my oponent as only character alive it will cause 4 direct damage? (Since there are 4 dead characters..)

My doubt is:

Dissatisfaction : Action. Collector. Unique.The moment this card is activated and at the start of the fight, the opposing character suffers 1 direct damage for each dead character. At the end of the fight, this card attaches to one of your randomly selected undead characters, or is discarded if there aren't any undead characters. Permanent.

The highlight part count, alive undead as well, or only character who reached 0 or negative health points?

Dernière modification par Paladino.:RR:. (08-12-2011 17:37:43)

#10 08-12-2011 17:53:16

Poptolev
Guémélite

The 1st part counts DEAD characters REGARDLESS of race. The 2nd part looks for UNDEAD RACE characters.

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

#11 08-12-2011 18:12:58

Gardien

Poptolev a écrit :

The 1st part counts DEAD characters REGARDLESS of race. The 2nd part looks for UNDEAD RACE characters.

That is not what I was asking, what I wanted to know is if "alive" undead character count when calcularing how much direct damage the card does, or only character that are dead dead (0 hp or less) counts..

#12 08-12-2011 18:18:24

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

Wow don't read too much into the words.

Undead are not dead characters. There's a distinct terminology that sometimes doesn't always translate well to other languages

Undead = Not alive, not dead, still functional. They are without life, yet exist.

Dead = Non-functional in any manner. They have ceased to exist.

The card damages only for each character who has ceased to exist. If there exists a non-living character in play, it attaches itself.

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#13 08-12-2011 18:54:25

Caitlyn
Guémélite

i dont think i need it, but might as well do it.. smile

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#14 08-12-2011 18:58:15

Poptolev
Guémélite

Poptolev a écrit :

That is not what I was asking, what I wanted to know is if "alive" undead character count when calcularing how much direct damage the card does, or only character that are dead dead (0 hp or less) counts..

I think DEAD REGARDLESS OF RACE was exactly what you needed.

DEAD = 0 or less HP
UNDEAD = a race

Dernière modification par Poptolev (08-12-2011 19:00:40)

#15 08-12-2011 19:04:16

Gardien

Rathedan a écrit :

Wow don't read too much into the words.

Undead are not dead characters. There's a distinct terminology that sometimes doesn't always translate well to other languages

Undead = Not alive, not dead, still functional. They are without life, yet exist.

Dead = Non-functional in any manner. They have ceased to exist.

The card damages only for each character who has ceased to exist. If there exists a non-living character in play, it attaches itself.

Ok, thats is what I belived, but just wanted to be sure. But this arises another doubt, by non-living character, you consider only those of the undead race, or mechanical golems as well? Like Ica and Nuts, who theorically are not alive?

#16 08-12-2011 19:16:26

Poptolev
Guémélite

This goes straight to my .txt document with funny quotes.

The moment this card is activated and at the start of the fight, the opposing character suffers 1 direct damage for each character with 0 or less HP. At the end of the fight, this card attaches to one of your randomly selected characters with the race undead, or is discarded if there aren't any undead characters. Permanent.

==============================================

If you have 3 undead characters and all of which with 1+ HP and all of your opponent characters have 1+ hp, the card deals 0 damage and at the end of the turn it has 3 targets to which it can be attached (at random) - your 3 undead-raced characters.

If you have 3 human characters, 2 of which have 0 or less HP and your opponent has 3 elfine characters 1 of which has 0 or less HP, the card will deal 3 damage but it will be discarded at the end of the turn, because none of your characters is from the race undead.

==============================================

I hope this clears the confusion.

Dernière modification par Poptolev (08-12-2011 19:30:57)

#17 08-12-2011 19:41:25

Gardien

Ok, now I'll ask another question, that is just for the fun (and maybe a little trolling) And what about character with 0 hp that are alive?

I mean it can happen with Cristal Storm and some Aoe or snipping cards. ..

I think ***bip*** description of character with 0 or less HP. is not a good once since, it can be missinterpretated.

Same with the use non living characters quotation done by Rathedan ^.^

If people just confirmed that Undead character does not count as dead character as long as they are not tapped down with the statue on it (Not gona say alive, since an undead thing is not alive, or with 0 or less hp, since it can happen for some characters to have 0 or less hp and still be alive when the card played) Would have avoid all these discussion..

Serius, you guys like to complicate everything..

#18 08-12-2011 19:42:33

Poptolev
Guémélite

WE like to complicated everything ... ?

#19 08-12-2011 19:44:04

Knowledge
Guémélite

Poptolev a écrit :

DEAD = 0 or less HP

Not totally true. A character can "die" even if doesn't have 0 or less HP. Characters affected by the cards [card]Sacrifice[/card] or [card]The last hope[/card] do die even if they're HP are higher than 0. It happens the same with [card]Inferno[/card], he die at the end of his fight no matter what it HP is.

A character is "dead" when it has the "death chesspiece" on top of it, and it is  "alive" when it doesn't.

#20 08-12-2011 19:45:08

Poptolev
Guémélite

Ok scratch that part and replace it with "a friggin character with a tomb above the card"

#21 08-12-2011 19:47:54

Gardien

Poptolev a écrit :

WE like to complicated everything ... ?

Ok ok, I'll stop. But you just shouldn't give people such straight lines..

#22 08-12-2011 19:49:26

Knowledge
Guémélite

Wouldn't it be easier to just have a game glossary that tells us what each term means? That takes less space in the cards and it also save us the work of wondering what card effects mean.

#23 09-12-2011 05:03:06

TheUnsane
Habitant de Guem

seems easy but the card is garvage ill pass this one up.

Pied de page des forums