Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 30-11-2011 12:32:00

Limestone
Solarian

Raids of the Freeboterz

I'm neither the fan of sea faring pirates nor the brutal marauders but somehow I managed to slapped together an interesting and effective marauder deck that doesn't involve 'sniping' in it.. here goes, The Freebooterz!!

xoc8iXDk.png
RTtiPGPO.png
0Rfw78Un.png

The characters are pretty much the best buff-giving pirate marauders and coupled with abomb's sister who work as a cook in Arc-cadia xD

2x [card] Assassination[/card] (1 free from zil booster and 1 from event booster)

Marauder standard issue , most marauder are incomplete without this xD

2x [card]Weapon Kata[/card] 2k each when I bought em

Ahh, forget sniping if you had this in your hand, can kill out of combat character easily, wounded of course.. also slightly add protection

2x [card]Fortune and glory[/card] 250 each when I bought em

Nothing better to strip your enemies from their prized buffs and with Infernal cricket in hand it's a free rip off for your enemy and worse as a pirate you can pick 3 cards attached from all opposing chars big_smile

2x [card]Analyze[/card] 2k each when I bought em

"Don't underestimate this scouter for being lame, it's you who can't utilize it fully" said vegeta. it's a bad news for any high spirited mages such as [card]Dragon's breath[/card] compendium and a certain Queen from nowhere, in addition it weakens all opposing char if they have high defense.

1x [card]Dagger of sufferance[/card] got from booster, @market 9k-ish

Just a filler, also a simple card to end things in a bloody way

1x [card]Living dagger[/card] bonus from tutorial deck @ market 35k-ish

Same as above but instead it end things in a more surviving way

1x [card]Danger in delay[/card] the easiest trophy ever

Great card that chains and recycle it self, great for any deck

3x [card]Infernal cricket[/card] 22k each when i bought em

"This little gun can be a pain in the arse if you can aim at the opponent's head" said Geminieye, anyway free chain + free damage + free strip away (w/ Fortune and glory)

3x [card]The plank![/card] 3,5k~4,2k ea when I bought em

Quite a defensive card among pirate card, and if there is last standing between you and your opponent's character this card would make a strong attack into a mere bug bite, also a great at the start of the fight as it adds 2 atk big_smile

3x [card]Stink bomb[/card] 500-ish ea when I bought em

Well it's a free [card]magic attack[/card] that chains, also allow you to deal with any packs, avalonians, kotoba or any deck that start the game with 2 million defense

What this deck do's and don'ts:

The deck do's

-Beats most mages except one (listed in don'ts)
-Beats decks with lot of defense
-Beats decks that get too attached with cards (items, actions, spells, theurgy pirates don't care)

The deck don'ts

-Beats zill priest, I know it sounds funny but I tried several times fail with it
-Beats corruption nehant, this case is self explanatory
-Beats good to godly priest

Note: Had win against angry bird with two legendary courts, win against eclipse (one shotting kararine and Dj), win against scragh but it all depends on draws really. I also note scragh weakness was spread damage so it's should be easy for [card]Elfine bow[/card] and [card]Weapon kata[/card] in general but once again it depends on draw.

So I will leave the opinions to you guys about this deck and feel free to add your ideas into it, I will further update it if any of you inspire me smile

Dernière modification par Limestone (30-11-2011 13:10:46)

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#2 30-11-2011 13:26:59

L4r90
Habitant de Guem

Re : Raids of the Freeboterz

seems solid and for once it's a marauder pirates deck without the [card]Conquer or Perish[/card]/ [card]Narwhal[/card] sniping^^
but i think i'd cutt the daggers and try to fit in [card]Time to die[/card] and [card]A Warrior's Fury[/card] for more one-shot options. also there'll be a potential +6 atk fury chaining into [card]Weapon Kata[/card] or the simple +12 atk with Time to die

god i wish i had more than one Assassination, but i started the game just a couple of weeks ago... and around 100k for a card is way too expensive for me right now. and then again, i'd need 2 more which makes it 200k... that given i'd buy a whole new deck instead of those cards right now xD

I'm back to Pack

#3 30-11-2011 14:05:20

<(^.^<)
Habitant de Guem

Add [card]Clumsiness[/card] and [card]Dissidence[/card]. That's all you need to beat both zil priests and corruption.

And since when does [card]A Warrior's Fury[/card] give +6? It's a +4 at best. TTD is a must if you ever add another assassination though.

You could also use [card]Xzia[/card], really good when chained with a cricket.

#4 30-11-2011 14:34:31

Limestone
Solarian

Thanks both L4r90 and.. what's your name again sir? @_@

@L4r90
In my opinion executing ToD + Assassination is pretty hard if you only have 2 assasinations, and that's all you got for boosting your attack, and even I added 3 Warrior's fury it would be a waste of space since I only get +4 for 3 cards.

I can understand what you feel, in older days the market was really blossoming with profit I still can remember my first sale of the pack, fenrath sold for 30k, bloodsword and faceless were sold at 19k each.. people put. RoD in the market like 20k and Pilkim for 45k+, the most absurd was abomb priced 650k+. My last sell before the change of exp and the removal of limit in training room (it was limited 5 times per day in training room and you only get less than 10 card xp per fight)  was warrior keizan for 90k. I hope you able to survive in this chaotic present market smile

@mr.Happy there
A well placed clumsiness will kill nehant mages but beside that I got nothing to do with it sad
The problem against zil priest is their heal no matter often I one shot one of their chars I still lost to em. My problems are: Heals, reduced attack, discarding and that nasty hibernation.

Maybe until I got [card]Judgement[/card] they will be a bane for all deck. Yeah [card]Xzia[/card] is a really nice card indeed for another one-shot combo.

Edit: I think L4r90 mistakenly weapon kata add +2 attack instead -2 for your opponent's

Dernière modification par Limestone (30-11-2011 14:52:20)

#5 01-12-2011 11:08:43

elmariachi17
Campeur

Hi. Ive been playing pirate marauders for quite a while, and i hope my post helps.

I would recommend playing collision for gemineye since it helps a lot against kotoba, saps, avalonians and basically everyone except compendium.
I include 2 copies of collision and 2 copies of illumination to increase the chances of getting it on the first turn.

Cricket / stink bomb + illumination > collision = GODLY

The  good thing about this is that if the opponent starts first, chances are that he will choose gemineye, ( based on turn order ) thus increasing your chances of landing a sweet 5 magic dmg on all opposing characters.
Bear in mind that compendium, especially anreyna, basically renders collision useless...

#6 01-12-2011 11:23:30

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

Ahoy, Matey!

May I try your tips with Stink bomb plus Illumination... hahahaha

^_^

Gemineye can deal massive damage on turn one in her opposing character... ^^.

Dernière modification par Neja.Persot.Spy (01-12-2011 11:25:05)

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#7 01-12-2011 12:30:36

Limestone
Solarian

@elmariachi17
Good idea sir 5 magic damage at the start of the turn really gonna make any non high spirited easy for one-shot. Though compendium already useless against pirate with cards like Fortune and Glory and Analyze. I've been removing analyze for 2x Jolly roger and it works wonder too because it helps Jon who deals the weakest damage than others.

Xzia + Cricket is another combo that also kickass

Heck I even beat nehantist corruption whose elo was 17xx but maybe I'm just lucky. Anyway there are so much combos with pirate marauders, I even want more weird gadgets, actions, and powder weapons xD

I will try using your combo, thanks ^^

My problem now are elfine and those living nature multi-race. Any Idea against em?

@Neja.Persot.Spy
Yeah she start with 8/11 with stink bomb and cricket will deal lots of damage, often the enemy had like 1 to 5 health, so easy to kill em with weapon kata smile

#8 01-12-2011 17:39:29

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite

Limestone a écrit :

@elmariachi17
Good idea sir 5 magic damage at the start of the turn really gonna make any non high spirited easy for one-shot. Though compendium already useless against pirate with cards like Fortune and Glory and Analyze. I've been removing analyze for 2x Jolly roger and it works wonder too because it helps Jon who deals the weakest damage than others.

Heck I even beat nehantist corruption whose elo was 17xx but maybe I'm just lucky. Anyway there are so much combos with pirate marauders, I even want more weird gadgets, actions, and powder weapons xD

My problem now are elfine and those living nature multi-race. Any Idea against em?

@Neja.Persot.Spy
Yeah she start with 8/11 with stink bomb and cricket will deal lots of damage, often the enemy had like 1 to 5 health, so easy to kill em with weapon kata smile

@Limestone

^_^ Piracy is my game ^^

so many combos in OUR deck.. ^^

in my deck composition, i put Master Craftsman.. and Souchi is a beast!!.. ^^

and the idea of Mr. elmariachi17 is good in this week's event ^^ hehehe..

^_^

Aho'y matey..
Plund'r dem!!

#9 01-12-2011 17:57:05

Limestone
Solarian

God, you evil evil guy, that master craftsman is an eeevvill combo with Souchi!! I never put her craftsman class to a good use tongue

Your rhymes and smile also rocks ^^

#10 01-12-2011 18:12:42

genesyx
Habitant de Guem

Neja.Persot.Spy a écrit :
Limestone a écrit :

@elmariachi17

@Neja.Persot.Spy

@Limestone

^_^ Piracy is my game ^^

so many combos in OUR deck.. ^^

in my deck composition, i put Master Craftsman.. and Souchi is a beast!!.. ^^

and the idea of Mr. elmariachi17 is good in this week's event ^^ hehehe..

^_^

May I suggest using scuttling and powder kegs? ^^
I use them in my deck, and man are they easy to set up. Just use either jon or gemineye to use scuttling, fire them,and souchi to pick them up again. Heck you can even chain cricket+ scuttling for souchi on an enemy equipped with a keg already.
3 dmg from cricket +6 from double barrel shots = 9 direct dmg + 9~13 (or 17) from souchi? 1 shot Avatar if you're lucky enough tongue

#11 01-12-2011 21:55:27

Nicklas
Voyageur

could someone of u both guys list ***bip*** deck, just like u are runnig ***bip*** decks at the moment ?
sounds very interesting, btw. how far can u go in elo ?

Regards

#12 02-12-2011 00:11:04

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite

Nicklas a écrit :

could someone of u both guys list ***bip*** deck, just like u are runnig ***bip*** decks at the moment ?
sounds very interesting, btw. how far can u go in elo ?

Regards

in last week's ELO, I could reach 17** nearing 18**, but then halted by the Immortals, Eclipse, Elite Discarders with Great Healer, Spellweaver Compendium(if I played not right on the early turns)....

right now, i'm 16**.. ^^..

i'll post my deck composition later.. ^^

Aho'y matey..
Plund'r dem!!

Pied de page des forums