Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 01-12-2011 16:11:22

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Re : iTCG : The Liberated Telendar

What a disappointing release...  And things were looking up with the huge Sap Heart release...  I guess they can't have to many updates like that in a row.  If they follow the pattern of 3 tiny, bad releases and one big okay release...  We still have two more crappy releases to go...

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#27 01-12-2011 16:19:35

MoonFever
Habitant de Guem

LOL...

One one thread people are complaining about power creep in each release....another thread...all cards released are not powerful enough...

I think the Dagger and the the Zil Counterspell are both good and playable...the other cards will be in fun decks

#28 01-12-2011 18:16:54

Nessaj
Guémélite

Not all releases must have all cards to be "mandatory" to have in decks or better than the ones are now. it's just to give a second option of playstyle, like the witchblade release.

BTW the dagger is a BIG boost, also the obesity-like card. Discards can also make good use of it.

Evil is just a point of view >)

#29 01-12-2011 20:40:34

TheUnsane
Habitant de Guem

Limestone a écrit :
TheUnsane a écrit :

too bad all 6 cards are garbage... nice artwork though very anime style to it...

who is the green dude on slit throat? if its cique it defently looks more masculine on slit throat...

The artwork is nice but the effects are garbage imo, except for the dagger that kills healing

Haven't you heard that Cigue and abomb were transgender? tongue

i knew it was a tranny but it clearly has boobs and looks somewhat female on it's card.

#30 01-12-2011 21:11:52

Nessaj
Guémélite

You're right, if we didn't know that he is male, everyone would think he is some kind of female or even both xD

Evil is just a point of view >)

#31 01-12-2011 23:03:02

Caitlyn
Guémélite

they should have just made bigrage as male.. so everything is not so weird.. lol..

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

Pied de page des forums