Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 21-11-2011 22:34:03

soulst3al3r
Solarian

dazzle

before the marketplace update, this card was sitting at 5k. Now its chilling up there at 50k next to solaris? wtf happened

#2 22-11-2011 02:02:37

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Re : dazzle

soulst3al3r a écrit :

before the marketplace update, this card was sitting at 5k. Now its chilling up there at 50k next to solaris? wtf happened

Damn... O.o i should have waited to sell it...

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#3 22-11-2011 04:39:15

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

Dazzle costs 50k +. Djamena requires this card and ...Will Be Your Grave (20k give or take) to reach level 3.  Her max sell price is 27k.  That is a terrible flaw with the new market system

#4 22-11-2011 05:29:52

bleachman
Gardien

catcatcat a écrit :

Dazzle costs 50k +. Djamena requires this card and ...Will Be Your Grave (20k give or take) to reach level 3.  Her max sell price is 27k.  That is a terrible flaw with the new market system

Not really. Prices are determined by supply and demand. The reason why Dazzle is booming is most likely because people are using it as a card and not to upgrade a character. If that were the case, people (who are not necessarily stupid) would just purchase the maxed version of the character before even buying a Dazzle/...Will Be Your Grave.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#5 22-11-2011 05:51:10

Limestone
Solarian

The issue lies with the power creep cards with the release of nomads, that reinforce faith thingy to be precise.

Most nomads e.g. immortal use dazzle to counter eclipse faith by switching bonuses, and to some extent also benefits eclipse in mirror match. To further add insult to injury that card is needed in order to access leveling of key character in eclipse, Dj

P.S.

To dev/balance team that designed nomads, I hate you.. sad

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#6 22-11-2011 13:46:46

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

[/quote=bleachman]

catcatcat a écrit :

If that were the case, people (who are not necessarily stupid) would just purchase the maxed version of the character before even buying a Dazzle/...Will Be Your Grave.

No one is selling the maxed out versions of characters like these because they would be getting ripped off since the max price doesn't take into account the price of the cards needed to upgrade characters.

#7 22-11-2011 14:00:00

Brzost
Habitant de Guem

bought max lv djamena for 26k and sold lv2 for 16k

Dernière modification par Brzost (22-11-2011 14:00:33)

#8 22-11-2011 14:12:33

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

Dazzle is an awsome card for any Nomad non cleric deck. I use two in my immortals, and I ruin many Eclipse, Kotoba and especially Zil marauders deck with it. Also works on any Sap deck with brothers in arms, IHAS or even Golem decks that use Firion. I got a few matchs where I changed attack bonus with a Foam giant with 60/60...

And if u got void is even better since u can use the void and depending in what ***bip*** adversare play pick it or a solaris from ***bip*** discard pile.

It's just an awsome card. And now with the release of the new eclipse it's price got up, because while there is a lot of Djamenna running around, those who have her, can probally finish the new eclipse without spending much. So many people wont sell her. What force a lot of people who want eclipse to make their own DJ.

Pied de page des forums