Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#51 16-11-2011 22:00:09

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Re : Release of the Nomads!!!

soulst3al3r a écrit :

how exactly does harshness works? I cant understand what it does at all. saw avatar use it

It gives the character +2 attack for each living Mage in play.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#52 16-11-2011 22:58:22

soulst3al3r
Solarian

so its a +2 power for every mage in play? wow misread it completely. I thought you give an opposing mage 0 spirit and attack +2. Thx for the clarification.

#53 17-11-2011 02:29:24

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

soulst3al3r a écrit :

so its a +2 power for every mage in play? wow misread it completely. I thought you give an opposing mage 0 spirit and attack +2. Thx for the clarification.

worst thing of all its permanent on angry bird

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#54 17-11-2011 03:46:04

RyogaLX
Gardien

The real problem is that this release has wrong designed cards.

For example common cards like basking the sun and sol'ra eclipse, come on... the first one is like +2 armor chain for 2 turns! tell me which card meet that conditions?
The sol'ra eclipse is really bad designed, too much turns for a priest and they have a mixed marauder-priest that can attach that cards easy. The synergy of this card with solaris is huge.... huge enough to put nomad decks in top on ELO, and come on! is a COMMON card!

All top ELO deck was Nomads.... I'm really disappointed, the lack of creativity of card designers is mess up.   

The problem is that no one says nothing and a lot of persons that not have any courage to use his favorite guilds take advantage without claim balance.

First Sol'ra Avatar... Now Eclipses? Whats the point if I found a staff member in high ELO top playing nomads? WTF?

Come on, this game need fresh air not overheating the metagame with such critical power creep. ¬¬

The Nehant Champion
L.N.O
"With facts, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual" Galileo Galilei

#55 17-11-2011 04:28:44

goscar
Guémélite

We wouldn't have this problem if they actually Errata cards.

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#56 17-11-2011 04:34:57

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

RyogaLX a écrit :

The real problem is that this release has wrong designed cards.

For example common cards like basking the sun and sol'ra eclipse, come on... the first one is like +2 armor chain for 2 turns! tell me which card meet that conditions?
The sol'ra eclipse is really bad designed, too much turns for a priest and they have a mixed marauder-priest that can attach that cards easy. The synergy of this card with solaris is huge.... huge enough to put nomad decks in top on ELO, and come on! is a COMMON card!

All top ELO deck was Nomads.... I'm really disappointed, the lack of creativity of card designers is mess up.   

The problem is that no one says nothing and a lot of persons that not have any courage to use his favorite guilds take advantage without claim balance.

First Sol'ra Avatar... Now Eclipses? Whats the point if I found a staff member in high ELO top playing nomads? WTF?

Come on, this game need fresh air not overheating the metagame with such critical power creep. ¬¬

Maybe next week will push Zil over the top.

It is a bit silly, Nomads having almost consecutive top tier finishes.  First Immortals for a while, then Eclipse/Avatar....  Now Eclipse and Immortals....

Maybe next week will be a Sap Heart release and will help make Multi-Race even more bonkers.  Then the week after we get a new OP's Zil Marauder that shadows The Shadow and can chain daggers and gives all marauders +2 Attack and +2 Defense.

Not only that, their releases are uneven in power levels.  They end Act 4 with a hell of a bang, giving us what may be the most powerful character ever created, and they follow it up with.....  Less than less than stellar Pirates, Nehant, and Noz releases. Not even huge releases like we get every now and then.  We get 6 underwhelming cards each release.  And you know what the funny thing is?  I think the Pirates got the best release out of Act 5 so far.  Stink Bomb, a card which nullifies any one character's defense?  Souchi?  Have you see her end stats?  she has a base 8/12 attack and her bonus gives her +4 Max Attack.  And what did everyone else get?  Neat little cards that probably won't see the light of day.  Nehant Demons is barely a Tier 2 deck IMO.  Witchblades haven't been good for a while, not to mention the new character they gave us is on par with Moira and Elgantyne, not a replacement.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

Pied de page des forums