Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 14-11-2011 00:36:56

GGuti
Habitant de Guem

Souchi + Powder Keg

My suggestion is to add Powder Keg bonus to Souchi.
Plain and simple, pirates already are underused, it'd give them a lot of new combos.

#2 14-11-2011 04:36:14

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Re : Souchi + Powder Keg

GGuti a écrit :

Plain and simple, pirates already are underused, it'd give them a lot of new combos.

Souchi's a chef, not a bomber.  It'd make no sense, and it'd be a rather large errata to the card.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#3 15-11-2011 02:51:34

ZeroClass
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Philippines

MrLordi92 a écrit :
GGuti a écrit :

Souchi's a chef, not a bomber.  It'd make no sense, and it'd be a rather large errata to the card.

+1

she's aint a bommer, how about if she can make sushi!

#4 15-11-2011 05:23:33

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

ZeroClass a écrit :
MrLordi92 a écrit :
GGuti a écrit :

+1

she's aint a bommer, how about if she can make sushi!

She doesn't make sushi, but she does make [card]Spoiled Fungi[/card] and [card]Successful Fungi[/card]

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

Pied de page des forums