Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 04-11-2011 17:55:40

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

Another Two Marketing Suggestions...

Faster price dropping when more than 200 card of a type are on the market.

Price increase when no card has been in the market for 24 hours.
(Example Kararine lvl 3 is atm worth much more than the max price it's possible to put here, and hasn't been in the market for few days, last I checked was yesterday) .

#2 04-11-2011 23:45:19

TheUnsane
Habitant de Guem

Re : Another Two Marketing Suggestions...

yea honestly the price drop is too slow when theres tons of em at the same price some things just seem to stay at the same min price and keep comming back unsold I guess a few are being sold and holding the price but really it should drop if only a a couple are selling, obviously the supply far outmatches the demand...

#3 06-11-2011 00:54:59

bigotilyo
Voyageur

Paladino.:RR:. a écrit :

Faster price dropping when more than 200 card of a type are on the market.

(Example Kararine lvl 3 is atm worth much more than the max price it's possible to put here, and hasn't been in the market for few days, last I checked was yesterday) .

+1

also they should just remove the minimum price that way market prive will be dictated by law of supply and demand. While maximum price ceiling is regulated by an independent body.

#4 11-11-2011 09:44:40

CezaryS2
Ptit nouveau

Market is bugged as a system! I can't sell any cards becouse the price will drop and there will be 200 copies of the same card for lower price. Bought 3 boosters 2 days ago, set all on sales, today Ozy is 3 times cheaper, other cards also. As before you could make a profit on market by reselling - now all prices going down each day, you cant make profit or even sell any of your card.

If you won't make some option like 1) more cards needed for merge, even the weakest noobish not usable cards should be needed to merge with others to finally get some nasty good cards. 2) 10 cards scraped = new card at random

.. then your game will lose all their players becouse as we could earn cash for new cards on market, now its only by fighting (or selling cards worth 30k to NPC for 1.250)

#5 11-11-2011 15:51:15

Roarky
Habitant de Guem

I wish the NPC price is the same as the minimum market price tongue

Yea the minimum should be removed and max also, well than make the market just like it used to be haha...

#6 13-11-2011 03:51:04

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

Paladino.:RR:. a écrit :

Agreed.

Another thing is there needs to be a way to take into account the price of the cards required to upgrade a card when they set the standard price of a card on the market.  You mentioned Kararine.  Another example of this is Yu Ling.  She requires two Shadow Master cards (each costing 11k +) but she can only be sold for 15k max at level 3 in this new system.

Dernière modification par catcatcat (13-11-2011 03:51:41)

Pied de page des forums