Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 06-11-2011 03:15:05

TheUnsane
Habitant de Guem

Re : oi sick of people leavin the game....

yep hes a coward for not havin the balls to tell his mom he'll be 5 minutes. ah bein a kid sucked..

#27 06-11-2011 03:21:07

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

TheUnsane a écrit :

yep hes a coward for not havin the balls to tell his mom he'll be 5 minutes. ah bein a kid sucked..

wow if your mom is irritated to an extent that you stay in the computer for far too long who wouldnt be forced to quit and unlike you i do other things than stay stuck in a computer maybe your the one who doesnt have balls?

Dernière modification par jackal19 (06-11-2011 03:26:49)

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#28 06-11-2011 04:16:16

TheUnsane
Habitant de Guem

she never was actually and that was so long ago i was playin muds.

#29 06-11-2011 08:32:26

Porteurdemort
Voyageur

Why do you keep up with this nut case? Obviously, you can see his immaturity. Easily gets provoked over responses when clearly he took it out of context.

jackal19 wrote:

so if your saying when someones mother tells him to eat lunch during turn 2 and he is  forced to quit because of that  hes a coward? is that what are you implying so turn 2 quitters are all cowards to you how about disconnections and other shit that can happen before turn 2? you call that cowardice too?

#30 06-11-2011 08:36:11

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Porteurdemort a écrit :

Why do you keep up with this nut case? Obviously, you can see his immaturity. Easily gets provoked over responses when clearly he took it out of context.

jackal19 wrote:

so if your saying when someones mother tells him to eat lunch during turn 2 and he is  forced to quit because of that  hes a coward? is that what are you implying so turn 2 quitters are all cowards to you how about disconnections and other shit that can happen before turn 2? you call that cowardice too?

That's why I put a Xanax in his McFlurry, so he can chill while he chills.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#31 06-11-2011 11:08:33

jackal19
Gardien

MrLordi92 a écrit :
Porteurdemort a écrit :

jackal19 wrote:

just having fun irritating the guy that irritates me at chat

-Frederica Bernkastel

#32 06-11-2011 11:09:41

jackal19
Gardien

Porteurdemort a écrit :

jackal19 wrote:

and your not a nut yourself i presume ? tongue

Dernière modification par jackal19 (06-11-2011 11:17:40)

-Frederica Bernkastel

#33 06-11-2011 13:28:54

ZeroClass
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Philippines

jackal19 a écrit :
MrLordi92 a écrit :
Porteurdemort a écrit :

jackal19 wrote:

just having fun irritating the guy that irritates me at chat

problema? XD hehehe just jowking jack

#34 06-11-2011 23:58:42

TheUnsane
Habitant de Guem

back onto to topic people actually quit matches in the training room after gettin 1 shot, lol.

#35 07-11-2011 03:16:09

ZeroClass
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Philippines

true other people quits even in training rooms specialy if they wont win
they wont even try to go to round three .. i mean come on this just a game why are quit

Dernière modification par ZeroClass (07-11-2011 03:18:07)

#36 07-11-2011 04:19:50

TheUnsane
Habitant de Guem

most of my decks i bring to the training room are so terrible ive got almost no chance to win...i think some of the newbs that wont spend money or get free feez out of offers go into the training room because its easier to get a win than hangin out in the 11+ room. but the guy quit on turn 1.... come on at least wait til 3 so we get our xps its the training room...

#37 07-11-2011 06:09:16

jackal19
Gardien

TheUnsane a écrit :

most of my decks i bring to the training room are so terrible ive got almost no chance to win...i think some of the newbs that wont spend money or get free feez out of offers go into the training room because its easier to get a win than hangin out in the 11+ room. but the guy quit on turn 1.... come on at least wait til 3 so we get our xps its the training room...

the most irritating is the guys that run on training cmon its training you got nothing to lose

-Frederica Bernkastel

Pied de page des forums