Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 07-11-2010 18:02:50

rovwar
Ptit nouveau

unusable techniques

would it be possible to show which techniques are unusable before purchase because this has already cost me loads of crystals but there's no way to tell before you buy them. would it also maybe be possible for me to get back my crystals, seeing as these technisques are useless to me.

#2 08-11-2010 04:59:34

Elf King
Voyageur

Re : unusable techniques

I completely agree with the original poster.

#3 21-11-2010 21:54:49

Anihilate
Solarian

What? Technique, do you mean Actions/spells and items? I guess I'll have to review the Tutorial...

Malyss+Level+3.png

On the top left corner you have 3 symbols. The center one is Your character's Guild. Teams can Only consist of characters of the same guild. Mercenary character's can be used with any guild. And courtesan cards are both a caste and a Multi-guild.

The one to the right of it is your character's race. Only two races have special abilities.

Golem: Can use any item regardless of class,guild, or caste restrictions.
Guemelite: Guemelites have different elements, they can play spells that are of the same type as they are. Guemelites DO NOT get chains from their spells.

Under the guild icon is the class.
Warrior: When the item listed on the card is played, they can play an additional card that turn.
Marauder: They gain Attack+1 verses the specific class listed on the card.
Priest: They can play theurgy,they can't chain theurgy automatically, but they can attack after playing a theurgy.
Mage: Mages gain the ability to play a card after playing spells. Any class mixed with mage can play spells, but cannot chain.

In the text:
The first line is used if your character has multiple races, guilds, or classes. This line also tells you your character's Caste.(if applicable)
The second slot is the character's synergies and innate ability(if applicable)
And the bottom is the order, on the specified turns they get that specified bonus.

Living+Dagger.png

Item cards have similar setups, and are denoted by a brown frame.

The top left you will see the: Guild Icon, Race Icon, and Class Icon.
Cards without any of these can be used by any cards.

In the Text:
The first line will denote what the item type is, and, if there are multiple classes ( the star) it will denote which classes can use it. It will also tell you whatever Caste It is limited to.

Cards that are not in the caste or class that is specified on the card cannot use them.

Obesity.png

Action cards follow the same reasoning with the three bubbles in the upper left corner, and are denoted by a violet frame.

Within the text:
It will tell you the class(multiclass only) and caste  the card can be used with. It will also tell you if the card is a permanent.

"Chain" Denotes if the card can have another card played after it. If the card has something written after "Chain" It can only use the type of card specified afterward.

IE: The card above states "Chain:Action" meaning only a purple frame card can be played after it.
Cloning+Foil.png

Spells follow the same setup, but can only be played by mage, or mage crossclass cards.

If the character is not in the specified caste or guild, the character cannot use it.

Etc:

Some cards can only chain other cards, in example[card] The pen is mightier...[/card] can only chain [card]Than the Sword[/card].

Card combos, as in, which cards work best with each other, will not be listed because they are open ended and for the player to decide. All cards follow the above rules, how they are used is in the hands of the player.

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#4 15-12-2010 23:02:57

rovwar
Ptit nouveau

annihilate this is the forum for eredan GT not the cardgame so pls don't make yourself look stupid by saying stupid things

#5 14-03-2011 15:14:57

monstarz
Campeur

hahahaha shame on you !

playhard gopro #
monstarz

#6 30-09-2011 22:38:34

Nemuki
Campeur

I don't understand what you mean by unusable technique? You bought a technique you can't use because of guild restrictions? Or you don't have enought mana to use it?
Just make sure you have all the requirements for a technique before you buy it... no?

#7 07-10-2011 15:12:38

KiraYamato28
Equilibrium

What he meant was surely a technique that ha bought from the sorcerer but that he can't use himself because it is classified in the "unusable techniques".

The reason for that is quite simple in fact: there was a time when some techniques were added in the sorcerer's list and everybody could buy them. The thing is, some of them were techniques usable only by Kotoba but nothnig was shown to mention it so a few people bought them...but couldn't use them. The problem was resolve by the staff soon after, they put a restriction on the sorcerer so that we can now only see techniques that we can use.

Noz niv 64, ex-Gouverneur, second Melchior de la Draconie
Le Cristalomancien

Pied de page des forums