Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 15-09-2011 16:05:04

Xervos
Habitant de Guem

Field Cards

This would introduce a new function for the game and will be helpful for the expansion of cards in Eredan.

There would be a separate slot in the playing field for these cards.
The field cards would most likely be legendary and unique.
Only one field card can be present in a deck.

Example Card:

Temple of Sol'Ra

Field Card
Legendary/Unique

The damage suffered by your Desert Nomads is reduced by 1.

Thorn between light and darkness.

#2 15-09-2011 16:12:29

goscar
Guémélite

Re : Field Cards

I don't wanna play yugioh.

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#3 15-09-2011 17:05:54

al_vh1n
Habitant de Guem

I do agree w/ goscar. And besides some cards are like field card in a sense that it affects some characters in play (ex. Forced March) but the difference is it attaches to your character instead of utilizing a separate slot.

#4 15-09-2011 17:12:51

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

goscar a écrit :

I don't wanna play yugioh.

+1

Don't call it a field card, call it a Global Enchantment.  That way we're playing Magic wink

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#5 15-09-2011 17:56:07

Xervos
Habitant de Guem

Well... I know it's like Yu-Gi-Oh but it would really expand the cards to be introduced in the future. Because at some point there would be a tendency to repeat some already existing cards with just only minor changes or would be just available with the other guilds.

In Yu-Gi-Oh... only one field card can be active... while here, both players can activate a field card.

I know that cards that have the same effect as field card already exist but it attaches to the characters. If the character dies so are the cards attached to them.

Anyways... its just a thought and suggestion.
Maybe I should call it as Territory Card.

Thorn between light and darkness.

#6 15-09-2011 19:24:49

Erezil
Habitant de Guem

Field cards have already been approved. Were just waiting on them like we wait on everything else from Feerik lol.

Don't go into the jungle dressed like a banana if you don't like monkeys!

Pied de page des forums