Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 16-08-2011 03:49:33

Anihilate
Solarian

FHF PRESENTS: Circus(dear god...)

DSCKp5KH.png
TV1xnQy0.png
myPQJU6F.png

Removed due to netDeckers wink

Only trackers can crap me so far.

Dernière modification par Anihilate (19-09-2011 01:50:33)

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#2 16-08-2011 20:59:37

DohkoLod
Modérateur Eredan

Re : FHF PRESENTS: Circus(dear god...)

The image of Pysch is broken.

Shows up like Human instead of Guem.

Nice idea, I'm trying soon.

Chat Fórum ITCG: group1185284@groupsim.com
É só adicionar como um contato no MSN!
Bruto, Rústico e Sistemático.
O Keizan - O Grande Corruptor - O Capitão

#3 16-08-2011 23:12:04

Anihilate
Solarian

If I ever get enough to get a playset of sarcastic laugh, I'm making a deck that is just one giant taunt.

Edit:
This is the outcome 90% of the time when I go first

circus.png

circus2.png

Salem is level 3
And that will make my second Hydra XD

Dernière modification par Anihilate (16-08-2011 23:40:57)

#4 18-08-2011 10:31:58

Winah
Guémélite

i'll tried this deck but i don't like 2 [card]Hit the road[/card] because you use it only in rounds 1, 4... in the enemy, and 3+ round in yourself

"Un maestro de armas puede vivir sin su arma, pero no puede vivir sin un buen plato en sus manos" Ramen, inventor del Noodlejutsu

SIN CLAN HASTA NUEVO AVISO

#5 18-08-2011 17:57:58

DohkoLod
Modérateur Eredan

In fact, i'm running with 3 Hit the Road. If you start, at turn 3 you make Psych play at turn 4. If not (very rare), you can scrumble enemy orders with it.

Remember: You can use it in your opp too!

Also, I changed one Illumination with one Treacherous and changed one Blackmail for a Hit the Road as explained.

Chat Fórum ITCG: group1185284@groupsim.com
É só adicionar como um contato no MSN!
Bruto, Rústico e Sistemático.
O Keizan - O Grande Corruptor - O Capitão

#6 19-08-2011 00:14:45

Anihilate
Solarian

To all copycats:
Who really thought I'd find this deck "complete"?

circus3.png

My strategy, I know the holes ^_^
Won by points tongue

Dernière modification par Anihilate (19-08-2011 00:15:13)

#7 19-08-2011 15:01:09

Coylise Myro
Voyageur

I figured I might as well sign up now that I've been lurking here for a bit. It seems only fair to respond here after trying your deck.

I kinda sorta remade the deck (a couple of inferior cards) because it intrigued me. The fog hydra seemed awesome in and of itself, but the amazing way it could be used for a discard deck of all things made me want to try it out.

It didn't disappoint, it was great fun to play with, and I managed to reach 1600 elo rating with it for the first time, which is kind of a milestone for a beginner like me. My saps hadn't reached that high yet.

Our match was the first time I experienced a out-of-cards draw, so you can pride yourself for teaching me that it resolves with points similar to character deaths. Good game tongue

#8 28-08-2011 23:27:43

Daradris
Ptit nouveau

hi guys, before reading i would like to say sorry for my bad english i speak very bad english, never the less i understant very good  english. French people are known to have bad english speaking. Thank you for your understanding.

First, i would like to say GG for having the idea of taking salem hydra and the psy.

Nevertheless i think that your 20 other cards present a default. you have low resistance against kotoba or other deck who have a hight attack value.

I was suprised how the first time,  was perfected 4 times in a row (or raw ?Oo)
-I used to play ATD, with the eternel, and salem. with this combo i could resist against a lot of deck ( specialy the cds ) thaks to the high amount of life of the eternel and the high amount of life regen of my ATD.
-By the way, i think that blackmail is a bad idea, it is very expensive, and gives only 1 discarded card and one def, you cand find better. When i play my psy to avoid being OShooted i play him : -with the bonus order, one card who gives resistence and a card who discard the oppenent. and if not on the order : depends on who is against me ( if he has hight amount of attack or not )

Secondly : illusion is a bad idea : even without it you have a high discard power ( hope you understant what i mean xD ( i am very afraid while i am writing this ). So not really needed and you can t play an other card with it. this card break the rythme ( hope you understant what i mean ) it is less fluid.

3th    : You have too much it is time you should put less of them. Better put a card who can leave you alive : if dead not card are discarded smile

So this gives :

Anihilate a écrit :

your 3  heroes

Actions:9
2[card]It Is Time[/card] instead of 3
0 [card]Illumination[/card]
1 [card]Hit the Road[/card]
3 [card]Theft[/card] but maybe 2 i prefer 3
2 [card]Contortion[/card]very usefull and can be used by psy and gives resistance
1 [card]Anathematize[/card]

Spells:4
3 [card]Panic[/card]
1 [card]Mental Siphon[/card]

Thuergy:0
0 [card]Blackmail[/card]
END OF QUOTE
9+4=13

we need 7 more cards
[card]To the Rescue![/card] give resistance
2-3[card]look away[/card]
2[card]Treacherous[/card]

and you can take what ever you want for the last card
i use [card]1 year already![/card]

To conclude i will say that your deck isn t complet, he needs a litle improvement, because all of the 3 heroes can be easily one shooted smile.

Ps : i would like to know who do you play first when it s you turn at round 1.
ty have a good day
cya ( plz tell me what do you think of it )

Dernière modification par Daradris (28-08-2011 23:48:22)

#9 29-08-2011 00:25:42

Anihilate
Solarian

I altered this deck quite a bit. Since I go first 75% of the time, I pit Psy against something he can't get 1 shot against, or, simply use him what he is for and deal without.
2 cards from the deck+ Mental Siphon, beyond that, he's useless really. Salem is a guemelite as well, making it extraordinarily easy to use panics.
Since This deck has a high focus on using Siphon turn 1, an otherwise dead draw is a good thing, allowing me to gladly discard my hand to destroy my opponents.

Turn 1
Psychurgist. Blackmail + Illumination/Mental Siphon.
Mill as much of their hand as possible, discarding Blackmails, extra illuminations and panics. Blackmails that are discarded get shuffled into the deck. Panics that are discarded up Salems Mill rate.

It is time can be used by both hydra and psych for debilitating effects, so using only two is a waste.

To the rescue won't get it's full effect the first turn.

Treach is too situational...actually, Kotoba is the biggest reason I don't use treach. I can't rely on what my opponent has.

Look Away is a delay, my goal is to end the game as quickly as possible, win or lose.

And from the looks of it, you're the only person who hasn't tried this deck before using it,hence, your criticism is unfounded.

Dernière modification par Anihilate (29-08-2011 05:05:15)

#10 29-08-2011 11:02:21

Daradris
Ptit nouveau

hi all
i would like to thank you for your explanation.
I understand how do you play it. I didn t understant it maybe because i was used to play like a said with a high amount of resistance.
So i am going to tried it again. Without the bonus deff but more in discard way

Ps : i disagree with you when you said "And from the looks of it, you're the only person who hasn't tried this deck before using it,hence, your criticism is unfounded."
I tried it but with out the Blackmail ( i don t have enough money ( a hydra is very expensive to creat ( still need to up my 2 other snack to get him lvl 3 ))

Ps: ps : i prefer Treacherou, i can discrad at the turn 1 up to 7 card ( beleive i did it several times ) 2 from the order and 5 ( 3 from the card or 4 and 1 or 2 from the oppenent hand ) againt magic decks

By puting Treacherous instead of blackmail ( i know you will lose your 1 deff ) you will discard A LOT but really a lot faster.
And you can do it again at the round 2 if you played salem first when you have nothing to play with the psy ( bad hands happens sometimes )

With Treacherous  you can do : turn 1 ( if bad hand ) salem+panic+theft
turn 2 the spy with it is time + treacherous.
Turn 3 : salem  hit the road + what ever you want
Turn 4 : psy again : depend on your hand

I can t explain to you the card you will have to play on turn 3 and 4 because it depends on your hand, the spirit of the opponent. But tried it !!!

Dernière modification par Daradris (29-08-2011 12:39:27)

#11 17-09-2011 01:39:35

Anihilate
Solarian

Even though your reply is old, I'm updating this thread soon.

First off:
No, you didn't play my setup because were using a level 2 hydra, and no blackmails.

Second, blackmail is solely for defense and compensating for the 1 less card Psy discards with mental siphon.

Psy playing Blackmail+Siphon/illumination means they are discarding 4 that round at the cost of my hand

Treach relies on the enemy spirit, making the deck lose it's stability toward low spirit characters.

Finally:
You're comparing your concept to my own, and trying to modify my setup and way of playing to yours, where in game, in reality, and in this forum, you and I are playing two different ways. This being said, My current setup that I'll edit in a few will be up, and it runs faster than any other circus I've encountered.

You said "Turn 4:Depends on your hand"
My setup says:"Turn 4:They either lose at the end of this turn, or I lost already"

Updated.

Dernière modification par Anihilate (17-09-2011 01:56:05)

Pied de page des forums