Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#51 21-08-2011 22:02:04

Riot Earp
Habitant de Guem

Re : The Pokeredan Event!

Would be kind of stupid of Eredan to just give you one of the more expensive cards of a Trophy. i mean the whole point of those trophies is to make you spend money one the game wink

#52 21-08-2011 22:14:13

Malleuz
Habitant de Guem

@Riot Earp:

Actually you are 100% wrong. They care to some extend "butt-kiss" about the price of a particular card, but within reason of course. So they have no trouble giving away an expensive character, also because the number of people that will be selling their Gaky's is relatively low, so no problem there.

But here is the big upside, that they are gaining: I was HAPPY when I got my Gakyusha, and that is more important to Feerik than anything else. With this event they have made hundreds of tousands of people HAPPY. And over time, that good will with the consumers (us players) will earn them a sizeable income smile

#53 21-08-2011 23:18:32

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

I was happy to get him as well but I will never be able to afford him, so to make everyone happier he should count towards the trophy, AND everyone agrees.

#54 21-08-2011 23:50:08

alec1012
Campeur

@Col.Beowulf: please stop complaining about the trophy and get playing. You can raise the money in a couple of weeks if you buy lvl 1 characters and upgrade them to max lvl. Not only you gain the money by fighting, but after a week or two of doing this you can buy once the cheapest booster so that you can sell all the characters you've upgraded and maybe you'll be lucky to get good cards in the booster as well. Just be grateful cause you got great characters like gaky, the prophet or telendar for free.

Anyway, the event was great, fast paced and I got a couple of trophies and experience cards as well. I also got the prophet which was on my TO BUY list for some time now and maybe I'll get gaky as well if I have time

#55 22-08-2011 00:03:18

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

alec1012 a écrit :

@Col.Beowulf: please stop complaining about the trophy and get playing. You can raise the money in a couple of weeks if you buy lvl 1 characters and upgrade them to max lvl. Not only you gain the money by fighting, but after a week or two of doing this you can buy once the cheapest booster so that you can sell all the characters you've upgraded and maybe you'll be lucky to get good cards in the booster as well. Just be grateful cause you got great characters like gaky, the prophet or telendar for free.

Anyway, the event was great, fast paced and I got a couple of trophies and experience cards as well. I also got the prophet which was on my TO BUY list for some time now and maybe I'll get gaky as well if I have time

I cant afford to buy packs and I will never be able to, but that was never the point of my suggestion and not once have I complained. I am merely making a suggestion that people have agreed to. I have praised this event and will continue to do so, as it was a very well planned and thought out event for BOTH free players and those who can afford even the cheapest pack (like you). I havent stopped playing this event since it started it's very addicting and I think a lot of people have expressed interest in it either staying or recurring more often. Which I would like as well. So you see, not once have I complained about anything regarding this event.

Dernière modification par Col.Beowulf (22-08-2011 00:21:32)

#56 22-08-2011 07:50:39

Xervos
Habitant de Guem

I've got a question...
It say that when you buy a booster you get one pokeredan card (for 4) and two (for 12).
What happens if you already have all the 52 pokeredan cards and buy a booster?
Do you get a Joker card, a Bluff card or a Pokeredan Hero card?
Or the worst case... get a pokeredan card again or nothing?

Dernière modification par Xervos (22-08-2011 07:51:50)

Thorn between light and darkness.

#57 22-08-2011 08:29:31

Malleuz
Habitant de Guem

Well, I would supose that the Pokeredan cards in the boosters are 100% random, meaning that the booster system does not take your collection into account in any way.

But, eventhough you might be ending up with a total of 5+ aces, who is to say you cant play them... up your sleve wink

#58 22-08-2011 12:59:17

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

So have they "fixed" the Hero card?

Mine still won't let me pick a hero....

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#59 22-08-2011 14:11:06

camolatte
Voyageur

Rathedan a écrit :

So have they "fixed" the Hero card?

Mine still won't let me pick a hero....

I dont have a problem with that..
From "My Collection", choose Pokeredan Hero card, click upgrade, and choose your hero.

Hmm.. which hero are the best choice here aside Lord Gakyusha?
I got him already and so far I've been playing Kotoba deck mostly, so I'm not sure which hero have the more value on non Kotoba deck.. any suggestion?

And does Bluff card worth buying?
From the text, it does not really gives a sure advantage for the card-player.. Or its better if I buy another Pokeredan Hero?

Dernière modification par camolatte (22-08-2011 14:12:52)

#60 22-08-2011 14:12:43

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

From "My Collection", choose Pokeredan Hero card, click upgrade, and choose your hero.

I've been trying it from the store link...that'd explain a lot. The way its set up make syou think you can upgrade from there....

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#61 22-08-2011 14:56:05

Malleuz
Habitant de Guem

Kinda "of topic", but just needed to share smile

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/27 … redan.jpg/

#62 22-08-2011 15:09:36

Derguin-Gorion
Habitant de Guem

Hola a todos, que os pareceria si entre todos los paises y comunidades nos ayudasemos a conseguir averiguar los trofeos ocultos del evento pokeredan, si quieren ayudar porfavor vayan a este enlace (escriban en el idioma que ustedes prefieran) y escriban lo que sepan, toda ayuda sera bienvenida, Gracias a todos
Enlace:
http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=27102

Bonjour à tous, je pense que si parmi tous les pays et les communautés pour nous faire pour nous aider à trouver l'événement pokeredan cachés trophées, si vous voulez de l'aide s'il vous plaît aller à ce lien (écrit dans la langue que vous préférez) et d'écrire ce que vous savez, tous les aide sera la bienvenue, Merci à tous
lien:

Hello everyone, I think if among all the countries and communities to get us to help us find the hidden trophies pokeredan event, if you want help please go to this link (written in the language you prefer) and write what you know, all help will be welcome, Thanks to all
link:

Hallo an alle, ich denke, wenn unter all den Ländern und Gemeinden zu uns kommen um uns zu helfen finden Sie die versteckten Trophäen pokeredan Ereignis, wenn Sie möchten, helfen finden Sie unter diesem Link (geschrieben in der Sprache, die Sie bevorzugen) und schreiben, was Sie wissen, alle Hilfe ist willkommen, Danke an alle
Link:

Olá a todos, eu acho que se entre todos os países e comunidades para nos levar para nos ajudar a encontrar o evento pokeredan escondidos troféus, se você quiser ajudar, por favor vá a este link (escrito na linguagem que você preferir) e escrever o que você sabe, todos os ajuda será bem-vinda, Obrigado a todos
Link:

Ciao a tutti, credo che se tra tutti i paesi e le comunità per noi per aiutarci a trovare il nascosto pokeredan trofei evento, se si vuole aiutare visitate questo link (scritto nella lingua che preferite) e scrivere quello che sai, tutti aiuto sarà il benvenuto, Grazie a tutti
Link:

Bu bağlantıyı (tercih dilinde yazılmış) gidin ve tüm bildiklerini yazınız yardım istiyorsanız Herkese merhaba, ben, bize gizli kupa pokeredan olay bulmanıza yardımcı olmak için bizi almak için bütün ülkeler ve toplumlar arasındaki düşünüyorsan yardım bütün sayesinde kabul edilecektir
Link:

Perseguimos stupide nuestros susurros al enemigo y los atemorizamos desde las sombras susurrandole bien bajito "Memento Mori"

#63 22-08-2011 15:09:48

Samsari
Banni(e)
Lieu : Argentina

There are some "hidden" trophies that give free premium boosters!

2q8rb4j.jpg

You need to get a Three of a Kind with A without playing a single card. Some people say that you get another one if you get a Four of a Kind with A, too.

“¡Se me ha acabado el té!”

[Chat Eredan Hispano | Clan Séptimo Sentido]

#64 22-08-2011 15:31:32

Malleuz
Habitant de Guem

Maybe it is special to spanians (which would be weird), cause I just tried to get one of the impossible trophies for fun, simple just without playing any cards.

It didn't take a lot of games before I had gotten a straight, a full house and a three of a kind as mentioned above... but nothing happened hmm

#65 22-08-2011 15:46:25

Samsari
Banni(e)

Malleuz a écrit :

Maybe it is special to spanians (which would be weird), cause I just tried to get one of the impossible trophies for fun, simple just without playing any cards.

It didn't take a lot of games before I had gotten a straight, a full house and a three of a kind as mentioned above... but nothing happened hmm

I've just read a post in the Spanish forum that maybe you need to get first the Straight flush and Royal flush hidden trophies in order to unlock it. For those you need to get those hands by playing cards from your hand.

#66 22-08-2011 15:52:01

camolatte
Voyageur

eredanimpossiblethree.jpgYes! Finally did it, cost me 80s ELO points.. it seemed that all combos without cards must include Aces.. so dont keep aces in your deck.

Dernière modification par camolatte (22-08-2011 15:54:00)

#67 22-08-2011 15:58:14

Malleuz
Habitant de Guem

Ahhhh, much more sense, Aces High smile

#68 22-08-2011 16:25:29

camolatte
Voyageur

"Impossible Ladder: To win you must obtain a straight play one card from your hand"
Done that, using only 10 of heart, then I got J, Q, K, and Aces but no trophy after...
any other clue for other Impossible trophies?

#69 22-08-2011 17:11:21

GGuti
Habitant de Guem

Some combos will enable you to earn some unique rewards, with a bit of luck, you might even be able to complete the "Impossible Trophies"! ( Be the first one to unlock these special trophies. Only one player can obtain one of each trophy) . With a bit of luck on your side, expect to see all of the Legendary cards from Eredan!

Quoted from first post..

Dernière modification par GGuti (22-08-2011 17:20:01)

#70 22-08-2011 17:23:41

Malleuz
Habitant de Guem

GGuti a écrit :

Some combos will enable you to earn some unique rewards, with a bit of luck, you might even be able to complete the "Impossible Trophies"! ( Be the first one to unlock these special trophies. Only one player can obtain one of each trophy) . With a bit of luck on your side, expect to see all of the Legendary cards from Eredan!

Quoted from first post..

Uhm, there are two pictures above you that totally contradicts that only ONE person can get a specific Impossible trophy.

#71 22-08-2011 17:26:03

GGuti
Habitant de Guem

Malleuz a écrit :
GGuti a écrit :

Quoted from first post..

Uhm, there are two pictures above you that totally contradicts that only ONE person can get a specific Impossible trophy.

nope, first pic is a three of a kind without playing cards.
2nd pic is a ACES three of a kind without playing cards.

edit: unless im missing another pic

besides.. i don't think feerik is going to give away boosters like this (i hope i'm wrong on this one)

EDIT2:: just got a three of a kind without playing anything and got nothing (I already got all normal trophies, including Royal Flush one)

Dernière modification par GGuti (22-08-2011 17:55:45)

#72 22-08-2011 17:58:16

Malleuz
Habitant de Guem

@GGuti: makes sense, sry bro smile

#73 22-08-2011 18:00:16

GGuti
Habitant de Guem

Malleuz a écrit :

Np smile

Anyways I just read from the Spanish forum that it was a bug that more than 1 player could get a Impossible trophy, guess they fixed it
They are now deliverating what to do with them.

Dernière modification par GGuti (22-08-2011 18:01:01)

#74 22-08-2011 20:09:06

Samsari
Banni(e)

GGuti a écrit :
Malleuz a écrit :

Np smile

Anyways I just read from the Spanish forum that it was a bug that more than 1 player could get a Impossible trophy, guess they fixed it

Just 1 minute ago a friend got the trophie. And in the French zone, Zurga said that the first person that achieved the trophy got the Legendaries and that the rest of us are supposed to get the booster.

Zurga a écrit :
JohnnyBoy88 a écrit :

Apparement il y a eu une erreur après la maintenance, ce qui a permis à plusieurs personnes d'obtenir les trophées. Une seule personne était supposée réussir chaque trophée. Le problème a été réglé et c'est pour ça que l'on ne peut plus réussir de trophée impossible.

Il semble que le brelan impossible qui donne un booster premium est disponible pour tous et pas une seule fois comme les légendaires.

http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=27010&p=14

#75 22-08-2011 20:45:16

GGuti
Habitant de Guem

Samsari a écrit :
GGuti a écrit :
Malleuz a écrit :

Np smile

Just 1 minute ago a friend got the trophie. And in the French zone, Zurga said that the first person that achieved the trophy got the Legendaries and that the rest of us are supposed to get the booster.

Zurga a écrit :
JohnnyBoy88 a écrit :

Apparement il y a eu une erreur après la maintenance, ce qui a permis à plusieurs personnes d'obtenir les trophées. Une seule personne était supposée réussir chaque trophée. Le problème a été réglé et c'est pour ça que l'on ne peut plus réussir de trophée impossible.

Il semble que le brelan impossible qui donne un booster premium est disponible pour tous et pas une seule fois comme les légendaires.

http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=27010&p=14

I Wonder what legendaries are those yikes

Weird stuff, that I didn't got the impossible three of a kind neutral

Dernière modification par GGuti (22-08-2011 21:00:23)

Pied de page des forums