Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 17-08-2011 20:53:14

ThundarKing92
Ptit nouveau

400k Crystals to spend, need a deck design.

Ide like a deck design based around the card [card]Sevylath[/card] I just got him out of a pack and I also have 400k Crystals to spend, but I have no idea what kind of deck he would be awesome in... To be honest this is the first time ive even seen this card. I was thinking about using him, Fog Hydra, and the Ice Elf chick... But idk, I dont mind if this deck isnt super competitive I just want it to be fun as hell. So if anyone can help me out here ide appreciate it.

#2 17-08-2011 21:30:35

RyogaLX
Gardien

Re : 400k Crystals to spend, need a deck design.

ThundarKing92 a écrit :

Ide like a deck design based around the card [card]Sevylath[/card] I just got him out of a pack and I also have 400k Crystals to spend, but I have no idea what kind of deck he would be awesome in... To be honest this is the first time ive even seen this card. I was thinking about using him, Fog Hydra, and the Ice Elf chick... But idk, I dont mind if this deck isnt super competitive I just want it to be fun as hell. So if anyone can help me out here ide appreciate it.

Try use that OP thurgies with it, Ice elf chick and other heavy resistant unit (the eternal). Mercy, exalation, win using fervor, Paladin's hammer, healing staff and sacred nova at first glance. If you can catch ANS and other legionaries you can make something similar to Cobra-decks.

The Nehant Champion
L.N.O
"With facts, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual" Galileo Galilei

#3 17-08-2011 21:49:18

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

RyogaLX a écrit :
ThundarKing92 a écrit :

Try use that OP thurgies with it, Ice elf chick and other heavy resistant unit (the eternal). Mercy, exalation, win using fervor, Paladin's hammer, healing staff and sacred nova at first glance. If you can catch ANS and other legendaries you can make something similar to Cobra-decks.

Fix'd.  You said legionnaires, which I think is wrong.  Unless you meant legionnaires.....

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#4 17-08-2011 23:48:47

RyogaLX
Gardien

MrLordi92 a écrit :
RyogaLX a écrit :
ThundarKing92 a écrit :

Try use that OP thurgies with it, Ice elf chick and other heavy resistant unit (the eternal). Mercy, exalation, win using fervor, Paladin's hammer, healing staff and sacred nova at first glance. If you can catch ANS and other legendaries you can make something similar to Cobra-decks.

Fix'd.  You said legionnaires, which I think is wrong.  Unless you meant legionnaires.....

Legendary cards, sorry XD!

The Nehant Champion
L.N.O
"With facts, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual" Galileo Galilei

#5 18-08-2011 00:00:04

MrLordi92
Gardien

RyogaLX a écrit :

[

Legendary cards, sorry XD!

It's cool.  I'd be lying if i said I never made a typo XD

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

#6 18-08-2011 11:45:33

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

The best deck I ever played with Sevylath is one based in the Adventure! card.

Sevylath
Lady Yilith
Foam Giant

3x Divine Light
2x Sacred Nova
1x Faith Staff (not sure how you write in english, but is the one who gives +2 to heals theurgies)
2x Life Devourer
2x Paladin's Hammer
1x Dark Heart Stone
2x Firion
1x Clumsiness
1x A New Start
1x Prestige
1x Watcher
1x Mercy
1x Adventure (trophy)
1x Teaching

Basic, get a paladins hammer on Sevylath and use adventure to change it to the Foam Giant, or if you get the teaching early you can use from sevylath or lady yilith on the foam giant and use the hammer on him. If all fails you try to get the staff on Lady and win by prestigin something on the greave of the adversarie and forcing him to end with less than 5 cards in hand... Or use hammer on lady..

Dernière modification par Paladino.:RR:. (18-08-2011 11:50:27)

#7 18-08-2011 18:29:26

pekpekkypek
Habitant de Guem

Wouldn't one based on:

Sevylath
Xin the Ironbringer
Asajiro

Work better?

Lady Jane can kick your ass.

#8 18-08-2011 18:55:04

ThundarKing92
Ptit nouveau

Thanks guys, I suppose I can put bout 300$s in Monday when I get paid (If my GF doesnt mind paying the mortgage xD) to get some Legendary cards. If all works out im gonna be the most OP lvl 5 tongue

#9 18-08-2011 19:05:19

MrLordi92
Gardien

ThundarKing92 a écrit :

Thanks guys, I suppose I can put bout 300$s in Monday when I get paid (If my GF doesnt mind paying the mortgage xD) to get some Legendary cards. If all works out im gonna be the most OP lvl 5 tongue

I strongly advise against putting anything more than maybe $20-$30.  This game is NOT worth that much.

#10 18-08-2011 19:49:32

Gardien

pekpekkypek a écrit :

Wouldn't one based on:

Sevylath
Xin the Ironbringer
Asajiro

Work better?

Nah, youl miss the heal and get eaten by spells. While the Giant chain on items really kicks ass. And the Lady works as a healer while you get the paladin comb ready and you can use her to tank heavy hitters, like Iro, Armada, Carcass, Djemena..

#11 18-08-2011 20:34:05

MrLordi92
Gardien

Paladino.:RR:. a écrit :
pekpekkypek a écrit :

Wouldn't one based on:

Sevylath
Xin the Ironbringer
Asajiro

Work better?

Nah, youl miss the heal and get eaten by spells. While the Giant chain on items really kicks ass. And the Lady works as a healer while you get the paladin comb ready and you can use her to tank heavy hitters, like Iro, Armada, Carcass, Djemena..

+1

Lady Yilith
Sevylath
Foam Giant

Those are the way to go as far as character's are concerned.  Yilith and Sevylath on their own are a big healing package.  If Councilor Ishaia were ELO legal I'd suggest her in place of Foam Giant.  If you did that, though, not sure how hard the deck could hit.  Foam Giant + heals is just nasty if they can't deal with it.  The only thing that sucks is Foam Giant can't use [card]Paladin's Hammer[/card].

[card]Sacred Nova[/card] is a great card for this deck.  0-10 damage and Sevylath can chain it (Anything not pure Priest can't chain Theurgies)

[card]Rampart of Faith[/card] is nice, too.  More often than not they get Attack -X and Defense -2.

[card]Divine Light[/card] and [card]Mercy[/card]......  Do I need to explain why these cards are good?

-> Items to use on Foam Giant (Golems can use any item regardless of guild, caste, class, etc...) Are.....
[card]Elfine Bow[/card] (Lots of damage across the board.)

[card]Idol of Life[/card] (Play 3.  Lots of defense and health.  if you add it up, all three on him gives him +6 Defense and heals 6) 

[card]Life Devourer[/card] (+3 attack and healing sounds damn good, especially if you duel wield these.) 

[card]Narwhal [/card](If you really need to snipe someone.  Chain another one and snipe twice.)

[card]Crown of the Border[/card] (Stops Foam Giant from being debuffed.)

->Other cards (AKA Actions)

[card]A New Start[/card]:  This allows you to sift through your deck without worrying about milling yourself.

[card]Favor of the Dawn[/card]:  I guess it's good.  It's never done anything too great for me, and I don't see it as a 35-45K card.....  But go ahead and try it.

I can almost guarantee I'm missing good suggestions.  My best advice for you is take what you read on your thread, and just mess around with it.  You'll find what works for you.

#12 18-08-2011 20:46:49

Gardien

Sorry but the main idea of the deck is put a Paladin's Hammer on the Foam Giant... Using mainly the Adventure! card or the Teaching.

#13 18-08-2011 20:54:04

MrLordi92
Gardien

Sorry but the main idea of the deck is put a Paladin's Hammer on the Foam Giant... Using mainly the Adventure! card or the Teaching.

I wasn't commenting on your deck, I was commenting that you said Xin and Asajiro shouldn't be used with Sevylath.

#14 18-08-2011 21:01:43

Gardien

The only thing that sucks is Foam Giant can't use Paladin's Hammer.

Are you sure?

#15 18-08-2011 21:53:07

MrLordi92
Gardien

The only thing that sucks is Foam Giant can't use Paladin's Hammer.

Are you sure?

I'm HIV positive, otherwise I'd have quoted it.  So, I'm (kinda) sorry for making a comment that sounds like I even read your post about a deck.

#16 18-08-2011 21:56:30

ThundarKing92
Ptit nouveau

I make more money then I know what to do with o_O I buy shit in stores mostly cuz their shiny... So its no biggy. If I dont spend money in this game it'd prolly go to my GF's shoe collection anyway *sigh*

EDIT: And thanks for the awesome feedback guys, ill try and get some if not ALL the cards mentioned in this thread n see what style works best for me.

Dernière modification par ThundarKing92 (18-08-2011 22:02:42)

#17 18-08-2011 22:01:33

MrLordi92
Gardien

ThundarKing92 a écrit :

I make more money then I know what to do with o_O I buy shit in stores mostly cuz their shiny... So its no biggy. If I dont spend money in this game it'd prolly go to my GF's shoe collection anyway *sigh*

Why not food, or the mortgage you said your girlfriend would have to pay for?  Why not save it up and make interest on if if you make so much you don't know what to do with?  All better ideas than spending it on a game.  Hell, at least buy something physical with it like speakers for your car or a TV or something.

#18 18-08-2011 22:05:30

ThundarKing92
Ptit nouveau

Why not food, or the mortgage you said your girlfriend would have to pay for?  Why not save it up and make interest on if if you make so much you don't know what to do with?  All better ideas than spending it on a game.  Hell, at least buy something physical with it like speakers for your car or a TV or something.

I dont usualy put that much though into what I buy o_O but if I were to think of a reason ide say it was to invest in my happiness. N my GF is a Psychologist, she makes more than I do lol.

#19 18-08-2011 23:17:09

MrLordi92
Gardien

ThundarKing92 a écrit :

I dont usualy put that much though into what I buy o_O but if I were to think of a reason ide say it was to invest in my happiness. N my GF is a Psychologist, she makes more than I do lol.

Well, I'm not saying don't buy stuff that makes you happy, or how to spend your money.  What I'm saying is:  Putting money into a virtual game (with no way of making money back) is just as good as burning it.  At least people who put money into WoW can sell their characters for....  An ungodly sum of money.  No one's about to buy an Eredan account with a ton of cards and crystals.

Having just said that, spend your money how you want.  If you really have money to burn, then burn it.

#20 19-08-2011 00:11:01

kleos D
Voyageur

it's just like watching movie in a cinema, or go to a band concerts, or pay the tickets for a game of your favorite sports team, or playing some arcade games in arcade arena, or riding a thrilling roller coaster.. some people just like to trade some of their money with intangible things to get some fun my man, just let them be, smile

#21 19-08-2011 00:25:11

MrLordi92
Gardien

kleos D a écrit :

it's just like watching movie in a cinema, or go to a band concerts, or pay the tickets for a game of your favorite sports team, or playing some arcade games in arcade arena, or riding a thrilling roller coaster.. some people just like to trade some of their money with intangible things to get some fun my man, just let them be, smile

I understand this, but IMO those seem much more tangible than this game.  Like I said, I'm not telling him how to spend his money, I'm just advising against sinking $300 into Eredan.

#22 19-08-2011 18:43:07

pekpekkypek
Habitant de Guem

kleos D a écrit :

My 2 cents: Put it into a trust fund for your future kid. ;D

Regarding the deck: I suppose the Ylith/Foamy/Sevylath combo is better, but I'm not totally sold on Foam Giant. I'd rather run maybe Shrikan over it, but that's just me I guess.

Pros if you use Shrikan: Everyone can cast theurgies now. Cons: No chain - item.

Pros for Foam Giant: Chain - Item, golem subtype, has defense unlike Shrikan.

Lady Jane can kick your ass.

#23 19-08-2011 20:31:22

Eyeblight
Ptit nouveau

when did the thread turn from deck ideas to investment advice? i spend money on eredan, mtgo and several online games but that doesnt make them any less tangible or worth it than a console game. its what abouts fun to you not what you can use to crowd your house or room rather than your hard drive

Pied de page des forums