Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 08-08-2011 08:31:20

Roarky
Habitant de Guem

Its harder to play nowadays...

Hi, I just want to point out that after the update on the loading screen, it is harder to play the game...

Some of my friends experiencing that they couldn't even log in to the game, some had issues in playing games (1 match okay, the next they would be disconnected from the game and has to log back in and wait for the loading all over again, coz for them they have to wait quite long to get in the game and it is wasting time)...

Before the update, they don't have this kind of problems.

I don't know how to resolve this matter but please do something ^^

Thank you.

#2 08-08-2011 13:02:42

Lyquid
Habitant de Guem

Re : Its harder to play nowadays...

Same here. Experiencing it, too. Sucks, I know sad

#3 09-08-2011 04:59:48

Dracatis
Habitant de Guem

I've noticed the new loading seems to take a bit longer but seems to do all the loads at once(where as if you notice before it loaded several things one at a time).  However I have noticed that if I don't keep focus on it tell at least the music is playing it will freeze and never load.  (However going back to it, it will advance to the halfway mark, just at the right bend of the flame)

#4 15-08-2011 14:02:39

Lyquid
Habitant de Guem

Date: August 19, 2011
Time Zone: UTC +8 hours

I've noticed for the past week, when it's around 8:30 PM onwards in our country, it is very, very difficult to enter the play room. When the decks are loading, I often get disconnected. When I try to load the game, it takes me a lot of tries just to get in. I don't believe this is a problem with my ISP because I checked other websites and they load in less than 8 seconds.

This has always been the case. I'd like to know if I am the only one experiencing this or is there really a concern with loading issues?

Thanks

Dernière modification par Lyquid (19-08-2011 12:55:49)

Pied de page des forums