Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 25-07-2011 14:45:21

Swifttiger
Voyageur

RE: Looking for Improved Spell deck, looking for suggestions

Hey all,

I'm currently stuck at the 1700 level and am looking to either improve my Witchblade deck or invest in a new deck. I have standard cards mostly, nothing over 40K except for a fireball and lightning blast lvl 3.

I have about 50K crystals, but am planning on buying a number of packs and boosting it to say 120-140K by mid-August.

1) With 140K crystals today, what type of deck would you invest in?

2) In your experience, is a Mages deck better than a Witchblade deck, and is it contingent on the amount of "rain of deaths" and the last actions you own?

3) What is a recycle mill deck and would I be able to make a good one (1750 elo+)?

Thank you,

ST

#2 29-07-2011 04:12:16

Swifttiger
Voyageur

Re : RE: Looking for Improved Spell deck, looking for suggestions

I find that mages are rather expensive, and you don't get as much bang for your buck.

Suggestions?

#3 02-08-2011 18:41:37

Viliennas
Voyageur

Re : RE: Looking for Improved Spell deck, looking for suggestions

Honestly, there is lots of crazy deck that costs over 300k crystal. And of course they usually get the edge in any battle.

If you like Mage, Compendium or DK deck is pretty competitive.
(DK is hybrid as you know, but it is indeed very good...)

If you are looking for 1700+ elo, there are not much choice in fact.
There is always something not balanced with each update imho.

However, as far as I see.. 1700+ are usually:

Circuis Discard with Psychurgist
Nomad with Solaris
Priest with Lady Yilith
Dragon Knight
Sap Heart with Keizan and Rockspeaker.....

I am using Pirate Marauder and My position goes up and down around 1700 as well..  Given up on the top rank now... Pretty much lose automatically when it's Priest or Dragon Knight...

Pied de page des forums