Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 11-07-2011 10:49:30

ZeroClass
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Philippines

Planning a Grave deck

I need some help, currently I play in level room wit my kotoba, but im getting a bit board since I use the same tactics

#2 11-07-2011 22:27:22

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Re : Planning a Grave deck

Okay.....  But what do you mean 'Grave' deck?

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#3 12-07-2011 02:05:58

ZeroClass
Habitant de Guem

Nomand's This will be your grave deck ... amid and other chars.

#4 13-07-2011 00:27:18

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

For character's, maybe start with [card]Amhid[/card] / [card]Ahlem[/card] / and maybe [card]Prince Metchaf[/card] to heal all of your nomads at once, if you're going to exploit hurting them for a big attack bonus.

[card]Divine Light[/card] acts as a huge health boost, if you have the money to buy it.  Also perhaps some [card]Solaris[/card] and [card]Obesity[/card] to defend.  And [card]Disembodiment[/card] to either use a dying character's health to heal one of your livings ones, or for a quick 2 health point boost.

You could use [card]Shrikan[/card] instead of the Prince to get another Priest, ergo another possible healer.  Also he hurts himself for attack as well, which means cards like [card]My Turn![/card] and [card]...Will be your GRAVE![/card] will be even better.  Plus, if you go with the Djinn, you can chain a Disembodiment, heal someone, and use one of those cards to get a big attack bonus.

Hope this helped!

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#5 13-07-2011 04:41:40

ZeroClass
Habitant de Guem

Thanks

Pied de page des forums