Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 06-07-2011 06:33:17

Burghi
Campeur

Matches 2 best of 3 with sideboard

well, the title explains pretty straight

in other card games, tournments are played with an 2 out of 3 match, with a sideboard, cards that you can swap with cards from your main deck, to make it mor competitive against the opponent

i think with it the main deck can focus more on it's strategy, while a, let's say, 5 card sideboard can deal with the most specific situations

well that's my 2 cents, and how i think tournments sould be.

any comments?

#2 07-07-2011 01:51:47

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Re : Matches 2 best of 3 with sideboard

I support this idea, being a big tournament-level Magic player.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#3 07-07-2011 04:38:51

icefanta
Voyageur

Yes. this how a competitive game be. i support this idea. especially the sideboard. and a question please. do your opponent know if you exchange card with the sideboard ??? or it's a total mind games ???

#4 07-07-2011 09:17:30

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Well, in Magic it's sort of hard to not know you opponent sideboarded (Since you're right in front of them.  I'm excluding Magic Online.)

Maybe just a message that said they sideboarded, but not how many cards.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

Pied de page des forums