Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 26-06-2011 03:40:45

Glasher
Guémélite

Clan Revitalization

So we have this little section in our forum area that we never use. I've visited some of the other language sections clan areas. While not entirely active definitely got a log more going on then us here in the English section. Its not to terribly difficult to do on our own. I've gone over this before when clans were first launched, so I wont go into to much detail, instead a bullet thingy;

-Activity: Quite simply it will give you something to do and a reason to grind
-It's Free: If u cant afford to elo because u aren't rich in the first place, you can battle it out for free to see whose really the best
-Community: Build friendships, practice, learn, etc, etc.

Now before I launch my grand scheme to revitalize the clans I need a few things from you guys. I will need you to put yourself in one or two categories, each will have a sub category please post both

Would you rather?
Start your own clan recruit people
or
Just join one with your friends or new people to meet

Will u be?
Casual
or
Into competitive Wars(English and international)

Whose interested?

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

#2 26-06-2011 06:37:04

asaillius
Ptit nouveau

Re : Clan Revitalization

I personally would love to join a clan, while I'm almost certain a lot of people don't care about the human interaction in eredan that's what I find the most fun.

#3 26-06-2011 16:09:21

alisaneko
Ptit nouveau

I agree with asa smile i play games to interact with ppl and would love to join a clan

#4 26-06-2011 16:43:53

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

as always i would luv to meet new people

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#5 26-06-2011 23:30:37

Glasher
Guémélite

well if this doesnt pick up i guess ill have to go on with the plan to conquer the world...or eredan forums

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

#6 27-06-2011 08:27:44

Dantesan
Solarian

Great initiative! Let's get this forum on rails!

pic3.jpg

One train track at a time indeed but can you hear it?

Why the hype train of course!

HypeTrain.jpg

Don't kill the dream, execute it.

Pied de page des forums