Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 23-06-2011 10:11:23

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

The best deck for this 4 saps

Well since im starting to play for the first time the sap hearts  because the update motivated me. and since i don't know much of the saps yet im planning of building a deck with 3 of this 4 in it

heres the four characters

UE2wCwYA.png

0ojDL875.png

cant decide which form yet

bE28SZNf.png

kMFeAVAr.png

so im thinking of making a deck  ideas or suggestions are welcome

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#2 23-06-2011 10:58:16

mattt
Nehantiste

Re : The best deck for this 4 saps

full mages seems to be the best version

-proud free player-
Partecipate alla prima chat italiana di Eredan iTCG !!! : http://eredanita.angelfire.com/
Vi aspettiamo numerosi !!! wink

#3 24-06-2011 02:00:51

Glasher
Guémélite

mattt a écrit :

full mages seems to be the best version

As is the eredan trend...

I personally feel this update put pieces in other decks rather than being able to forge its own.

The updates help most sap variants but dont make any of them conciderably stronger.

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

#4 24-06-2011 02:07:30

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

I'm not sure if Silikat is really good enough to be in a deck.  It's buffs are outweighed by the usefulness and synergy of other cards.  Rockspeaker, Mage Keizan, and Mage/Warrior hailspeaker seems fairly strong.  With three Tribal Masks (Because Rockspeaker can put them on anyone, regardless of race) and some Arachnophobias, it can be a very powerful aggro mage deck.  I have something similar, but with Spiritspeaker instead of Hailwalker. 

A problem with Mage/Warrior Hailwalker though, is that he doesn't get chain with anything, so you'd need other cards other than spells to chain with him, or deal with only playing one card with him each turn.  You could use the new Butterfly Collar, but you can only chain weapons or actions, not spells.  You could use Guardian's Benediction, I Hate Mystics, or I Hate Brawlers with him, but the latter two don't chain every time, and the latter is banned in ELO.  You could chain with Stone-Heart....  But why put it in this deck?  Maybe Backpack, which makes all of your items chain as well.  It's decent, but I doubt there'll be many weapons, if any, in this build.

I can't think of many more cards to add to the problem of Hailwalker chaining, and it's very likely I overlooked some, and I'll probably build something along these lines to test it.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#5 24-06-2011 10:41:08

shaderlol
Voyageur

i also don't like silikat to much
btw the old fashion still loooking good
with mylad

#6 24-06-2011 10:50:32

Michyo
Habitant de Guem

It depends on who are played with Silikat, so some characters can be more stronger. But all not depends on the presence of Silikat on the deck, there are also other new cards as [card]Nature Vivante[/card] and [card]Intervention du Daïs[/card] (I don't know the English name for these cards, sorry.)

For my part, I play a deck with Silikat, and I've reached ~1700 Elo points, but it seems to be the maximum. I don't know if the use of Legendary cards will make this deck more efficient.

The matter is that I don't use 3 of the characters presented before in my deck.

Dernière modification par Michyo (24-06-2011 10:55:15)

Eredan ITCG, c'est comme le poker :

Le plus important, ce ne sont pas les cartes, c'est ce que vous en faites.

#7 24-06-2011 13:59:39

Hansi
Habitant de Guem

MrLordi92 a écrit :

I can't think of many more cards to add to the problem of Hailwalker chaining, and it's very likely I overlooked some, and I'll probably build something along these lines to test it.

[card]Favor of the Dawn[/card] is the answer. [card]Voyage[/card] is also a nice chain for him.
Hailwalker Mage/Warrior and Keizan Warrior are both awesome with [card]Nature Vivante[/card], feels like Witchblades with RoD ;D

#8 24-06-2011 14:52:06

RyogaLX
Gardien

Michyo a écrit :

It depends on who are played with Silikat, so some characters can be more stronger. But all not depends on the presence of Silikat on the deck, there are also other new cards as [card]Nature Vivante[/card] and [card]Intervention du Daïs[/card] (I don't know the English name for these cards, sorry.)

For my part, I play a deck with Silikat, and I've reached ~1700 Elo points, but it seems to be the maximum. I don't know if the use of Legendary cards will make this deck more efficient.

The matter is that I don't use 3 of the characters presented before in my deck.

I had test some of this decks with silikat, I found it pretty fun and confortable big_smile!
Only for curiosity, can you post your version of sillicat deck?

The Nehant Champion
L.N.O
"With facts, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual" Galileo Galilei

#9 24-06-2011 15:12:11

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

hmm now i cant decide lol

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#10 25-06-2011 04:28:35

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Hansi a écrit :
MrLordi92 a écrit :

[card]Favor of the Dawn[/card] is the answer. [card]Voyage[/card] is also a nice chain for him.
Hailwalker Mage/Warrior and Keizan Warrior are both awesome with [card]Nature Vivante[/card], feels like Witchblades with RoD ;D

How did I forget Favor of the Dawn?

I did completely forget about Journey, though.  I don't have most of the trophy cards because I don't have the almost 200 fee'z per trophy to get them.  But yeah, most of the trophy cards could chain for him, too.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

Pied de page des forums