Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 11-06-2011 09:16:48

Dracatis
Habitant de Guem

Jewels and lack there of...

So I've been poking around at characters that don't get used much and here is Wreckwood.  Splinter of the World Tree is almost worthless since there are barely any spells it can really effect, never mind he's not a mage so it's totally not useful for him.  Helm of the Border is I guess a decent card if you get it early enough(since more then one in a deck would be pretty much silly).  But really with Rargnor in the same guild with the Chain: Jewels (he can play idols which are kinda counter productive to his suicidual tendancies) you'd think there would be something more.

Also there is the Trophy card The Precious.  Get a jewel back to your hand.  That is almost worth something if you use an idol and then IHAS, but really this is almost a worthless trophy.

Suggestion:
Wild Counter Amulet - No Guild, No Class(or sap heart) Jewel
If opponent plays an action card this card is discarded and character gets +3 attack, -2 defense.
Otherwise if opponent plays a spell this card is discarded and character reduces damage taken by 2 this turn.
Otherwise if opponent plays an item, destroy a random card attached to opponent at end of battle.

Only the first effect that happens goes off.  So if they play an spell and chain an action, you'd only get +3 attack, -2 defense because it checks for an action first.

I guess this would be card ideas, if you want to move it to there.

Dernière modification par Dracatis (11-06-2011 09:18:48)

Pied de page des forums