Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 09-06-2011 13:52:35

bubuniu
Voyageur

Tsoutai/Tracker Advice

With the new release i thought about such combination. But before i'll buy new cards i just want to ask about some ideas.

I thought about [card]Hime[/card], [card]Amaya[/card] (guemelite but evolving human one is not much problem) and [card]Ayako[/card] combination. I do not have only [card]Ayako[/card] (and human [card]Amaya[/card]) so this is not that much problem (unless she requires expensive cards to evolve). [card]Tsuro[/card] is nice but I'm trying to avoid spending money for his final evolution as I DO NOT have [card]Watchmaker of Destiny[/card] to evolve him from 1st level. [Card]Shui Khan[/card] is even better but i do not have money for him.
About the other cards... That is the main problem. There is quite choice and i want to avoid situation with to many Tsoutai/Tracker cards so someone could play nothing! I have 20 k to spend, maybe a little more in few days but not much.

Dernière modification par bubuniu (09-06-2011 13:54:17)

#2 09-06-2011 15:52:27

Morkalavin
Voyageur
Lieu : no temple to Xochiquetzal here

Re : Tsoutai/Tracker Advice

I got my Tracker Deck together rather quickly. And am, since then, quite happy with it. Buying a lvl3 Tsuro was not the most expensive thing but getting the items together.

I went with:
Tracker's Emblem x3 each ~2K
Tracker's Mask x3 each ~2,5K
Firon x3 each ~700
Shuriken x3 each ~2,2K
Art of the Iron Fist x3 each ~750

which makes 15 cards with a value around 25K + Tsuro who is around 4,5K. The rest is meta-game like:
Anathematize
To lay Bare
The Storm (I always drop at 1 or 2 life left ^^)

I later added Katamaru x2 each ~2K (got mine for a few hundred Crystals)

It certainly is more expensive now than back when I bought mine together but there's worse out there. Ever tried to get a Dragon Knight deck together? Costs your soul wink

Morkalavin
Mad Scientist * Born under the xochitl
"Everything bigger than a hamlet should have a temple dedicated to Xochiquetzal . I even volunteer as high priest."

#3 09-06-2011 16:18:15

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

You think a DK deck costs a ton?

Try a pure zil marauder deck tongue

Took me 5 months. Must have been my soul plus tax big_smile

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#4 09-06-2011 16:22:58

RyogaLX
Gardien

Rathedan a écrit :

You think a DK deck costs a ton?

Try a pure zil marauder deck tongue

Took me 5 months. Must have been my soul plus tax big_smile

hahahaha this is pretty funny XD!
But it worth it, Zil marauder decks is very fun and nice to play. ^^

The Nehant Champion
L.N.O
"With facts, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual" Galileo Galilei

#5 09-06-2011 20:38:44

bubuniu
Voyageur

Thanks for speaking about Tracker/Tsoutai...

I have one [card]Tracker's Emblem[/card], [card]Shuriken[/card], [card]Art of the Iron Fist[/card] and 2 [card]firon[/card] (most from packs) so i could run this deck. But I want to try Tracker/Tsoutai combination. That is main idea. But when comes to card choices I can't decide.

Assuming i will play
[card]Hime[/card]
[card]Ayako[/card]
[card]Amaya[/card]

I thought about:

[card]Shuriken[/card] x1
[card]Tracker's Emblem[/card] x2
[card]Tracker's Mask[/card] x2
[card]Art of the Iron Fist[/card] x2
[card]Lurking in The Shadows[/card] x2
[card]Disarmament[/card] x2
[card]To track Down[/card] x2
[card]The Flawseeker Meditation[/card] x1
[card]The Flawseeker Fury[/card] x1
[card]Katamaru[/card] x2
[card]Lucky Charm[/card] x2
[card]Clumsiness[/card] x1

but it looks a bit to much Tracker-sided. Ithought about changing emblems... but still I'm not sure.

Dernière modification par bubuniu (09-06-2011 20:40:26)

#6 09-06-2011 23:01:05

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Well all i can say is imo trackers and tsotai dont mix well its much  better to go on a pure path than go hybrid the problem is space.

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#7 10-06-2011 19:00:13

kornholio
Campeur

Morkalavin a écrit :

I got my Tracker Deck together rather quickly. And am, since then, quite happy with it. Buying a lvl3 Tsuro was not the most expensive thing but getting the items together.

I went with:
Tracker's Emblem x3 each ~2K
Tracker's Mask x3 each ~2,5K
Firon x3 each ~700
Shuriken x3 each ~2,2K
Art of the Iron Fist x3 each ~750

which makes 15 cards with a value around 25K + Tsuro who is around 4,5K. The rest is meta-game like:
Anathematize
To lay Bare
The Storm (I always drop at 1 or 2 life left ^^)

I later added Katamaru x2 each ~2K (got mine for a few hundred Crystals)

It certainly is more expensive now than back when I bought mine together but there's worse out there. Ever tried to get a Dragon Knight deck together? Costs your soul wink

I´ve put together a Tracker deck a while ago (for some trophy)... Isn´t 3 Shuriken a bit too much? I´ve played with just two and usually have one in the opening hand or before turn 3...

...Just a little advice: The action card that nullifies damage from someone with a Dagger equiped (I don´t remember its name right now) it´s a saver sometimes.

And yeah, it´s an affordable deck, fun to play, and now, just got better with the additions...

Dernière modification par kornholio (10-06-2011 19:01:33)

#8 10-06-2011 20:34:05

Malleuz
Habitant de Guem

I don't think that a mix deck of Trackers and Tsoutaï is the right way to go either. So to give some ideas, here is my current Tsoutaï deck.

Toran, the Regent (lvl 4)
Akutsai (lvl 4)
Ayako (lvl 3, at the moment)

3 The Flawseekers Harmony
3 The Flawseekers Fury
3 The Flawseekers Meditation
3 The Flawseekers Calling (the BOMB!1!)
2 Katamaru
2 Assassination
2 Fireball (should be Rain of Death)
2 Unleash Hell

The best way to describe the deck, is by comparing it to a mix of a Witchblade deck and a genuine Marauder deck. And just to brag... I have taken down a few Witchblades already :b

Just my 2 cent.

/Morten

#9 10-06-2011 21:43:17

bubuniu
Voyageur

Thanks everyone for... advices.

I did some return to the past, and go with Trackers again (I used them at the beggining). Tsoutai are to much expensibe for me.

This is what I'm using currently. It is quite nice for me. I reached ~50% win ratio with most notable few times against WB and discard one. Some cards (*) are just "splash" from lacking of money for better ones.

[card]Hime[/card]
[card]Tsuro[/card]
[card]Amaya[/card] (Human version. I used guemelite a lot and I'm sick of the art)

[card]Skyward Boots[/card] x1*
[card]Return to sender[/card] x1 (Simple and nice with lovely art too.)
[card]Katamaru[/card] x1
[card]Shuriken[/card] x1 (I have too but i too often have two of them. One is enough for me.)
[card]Tracker's mask[/card] x3
[card]Firon[/card] x2
[card]Lurking in the shadows[/card] x2 (I misunderstood how it works so I bought two. It is not that bad at all.)
[card]I hate mystics[/card] x1*
[card]Disarmament[/card] x2 (Flip coin!)
[card]Art of the Iron Fist[/card] x3 (I think i can drop one.)
[card]Ambush[/card] x1*

#10 11-06-2011 03:40:44

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

kornholio a écrit :

The action card that nullifies damage from someone with a Dagger equiped (I don´t remember its name right now) it´s a saver sometimes.

its called close shave great for dagger users i practically turned an abomb into a puppy with that card 0 attack lol

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#11 13-06-2011 20:28:47

alec1012
Campeur

bubuniu a écrit :

Thanks everyone for... advices.

I did some return to the past, and go with Trackers again (I used them at the beggining). Tsoutai are to much expensibe for me.

This is what I'm using currently. It is quite nice for me. I reached ~50% win ratio with most notable few times against WB and discard one. Some cards (*) are just "splash" from lacking of money for better ones.

[card]Hime[/card]
[card]Tsuro[/card]
[card]Amaya[/card] (Human version. I used guemelite a lot and I'm sick of the art)

[card]Skyward Boots[/card] x1*
[card]Return to sender[/card] x1 (Simple and nice with lovely art too.)
[card]Katamaru[/card] x1
[card]Shuriken[/card] x1 (I have too but i too often have two of them. One is enough for me.)
[card]Tracker's mask[/card] x3
[card]Firon[/card] x2
[card]Lurking in the shadows[/card] x2 (I misunderstood how it works so I bought two. It is not that bad at all.)
[card]I hate mystics[/card] x1*
[card]Disarmament[/card] x2 (Flip coin!)
[card]Art of the Iron Fist[/card] x3 (I think i can drop one.)
[card]Ambush[/card] x1*

I've been playing Tracker for a long time now, while raising money for something stronger in ELO, as I can't go further than 1700 - 1750 with it.

I would suggest to get rid of Tsuro, his activation rarely comes up and there are slim chances he'll survive the first round so that you put on him skyward boots.

[card]Malyss[/card] is a far better choice.

You should get 3x Katamaru, they are the heart and soul of this deck. 3x Tracker Masks are a bit too much, you won't have time to activate them all and you'll have to do some attacking as well.
I would also add one Time to die, at least one assasination (the one from the Zil Starting pack). With Malyss you can also can add a few other spells like Ice Wall, Freeze and you can throw in a static charge as well (can be used by both Malyss and Amaya Guemelite version). You can give up the boots, I hate mystics, Ambush and even the iron fists

#12 13-06-2011 20:49:02

hutyro
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Aparture Sience Lab

katamaru x3 and return to sender x2(x3 if you dont use malyss) is always needed for them

This is my rifle
This is my gun
This one's for fighting
This one's for fun

Pied de page des forums