Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 03-06-2011 19:38:07

JackZparrow
Ptit nouveau

PLease!! Fix the Market place!!

Hi guys, i signed up one week ago.
i found the game great but....i am in big troubles with market place!
it is ALWAYS "freezed" and i cannot buy cards!!
it is not possible to play, gain krystals and cannot spend them because marketplace doenst work correctly.
anyone please keep an eye on that problem
Thank You

#2 03-06-2011 20:32:52

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Re : PLease!! Fix the Market place!!

yeah the market has some problems but if you wait like 5 seconds it will go back to normal, the key is to know what you are looking for and buy it quikly!

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#3 03-06-2011 20:48:49

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

I think it's trying to constantly update itself in realtime. Mind you its better than it was with the pictures there.

Not the most efficient manner, but it works I guess. The stress is evident on the system, but it will correct itself after a few moments of refreshing.

Probably would runa  heckuva lot smoother if it only refreshed on player's command.

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#4 03-06-2011 20:59:01

JackZparrow
Ptit nouveau

Rathedan a écrit :

Probably would runa  heckuva lot smoother if it only refreshed on player's command.

That's seems a good idea...however it is still "freezed" again sad

Dernière modification par JackZparrow (03-06-2011 20:59:31)

#5 04-06-2011 04:36:20

xchong
Voyageur

yeah same problem here market place always freezes you need to refresh a couple of times everytime you browse and buy cards.

Pied de page des forums