Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 12-05-2011 11:24:20

xchong
Voyageur

Nomad Deck ( lolmarek,ahlem soraya ) Combo Need Help

Please help me build my nomad deck with lolmarek,ahlem soraya  combo...........
i really need your help  newbie to nomad deck  smile

#2 13-05-2011 06:14:07

xchong
Voyageur

Re : Nomad Deck ( lolmarek,ahlem soraya ) Combo Need Help

please i really need your advice i already have the character cards all i need now is to build the right combo

#3 13-05-2011 06:24:40

bleachman
Gardien

How about browsing the forum a bit. There are surely plenty of Nomad based deck discussions out there.

Another thing that would help is a list of the cards you own, at the moment, and also your money frame to purchase cards for the deck.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#4 13-05-2011 06:36:03

xchong
Voyageur

bleachman a écrit :

How about browsing the forum a bit. There are surely plenty of Nomad based deck discussions out there.

Another thing that would help is a list of the cards you own, at the moment, and also your money frame to purchase cards for the deck.

thanks sir

i already browse but could not find the nomad deck with lolmarek soraya ahlem  combo but i see them all the time at level up room

heres my nomad deck that i just purchase  yesterday with 2 nomad booster deck
and i have made some minor modifications just tell me what i need to replace gladly need your advise

[card]Iolmarek [/card]
[card]Soraya[/card]- level 2 i alreay replace her with [card]Shrikan[/card] level 2
[card]Ahlem[/card] - level 2

[card]Aura of faith[/card] x2
[card]Book of the three Truths[/card] x2
[card]Concentration[/card] x1
[card]Divine Intervention[/card] x1
[card]Exaltation[/card] x2
[card]It is time[/card] x1
[card]Miracle[/card] x2
[card]Protective Spirit[/card] x1
[card]Solar's anger[/card] x1
[card]Solaris[/card] x1
[card]Spear of Light[/card] x3
[card]Swarm of Scarabs[/card] x1
[card]Weapon dance[/card] x1
[card]Win using fervor [/card]x1

Dernière modification par xchong (13-05-2011 07:07:35)

#5 13-05-2011 17:45:57

Limestone
Solarian

xchong a écrit :
bleachman a écrit :

thanks sir

i already browse but could not find the nomad deck with lolmarek soraya ahlem  combo but i see them all the time at level up room

Did you really search correctly? I know Santuros posted something about nomad priest somewhere, look harder lad

About your deck, you need at least 2 [card]Divine Light[/card] and kick out [card]Weapon dance[/card] and another else for [card]Aura of faith[/card] against discarders. Plus you also need [card]Spiritual duel[/card] against hard hitting zill and nasty eclipses.. Just throw in good cards and you'll be hitting elo very easy, most of the time..

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#6 14-05-2011 05:51:25

xchong
Voyageur

Limestone a écrit :
xchong a écrit :
bleachman a écrit :

thanks sir

Did you really search correctly? I know Santuros posted something about nomad priest somewhere, look harder lad

About your deck, you need at least 2 [card]Divine Light[/card] and kick out [card]Weapon dance[/card] and another else for [card]Aura of faith[/card] against discarders. Plus you also need [card]Spiritual duel[/card] against hard hitting zill and nasty eclipses.. Just throw in good cards and you'll be hitting elo very easy, most of the time..

thanks for the information sir its really hard for newbie players like me to make some deck combo's but with people like you helping us will be joining the  elo or tournament  room soon : )

now i have to dig deeper into the deck strategy section to find the nomad priest post..

Pied de page des forums