Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 07-05-2011 21:49:16

hallaman3
Campeur

full mage Deck advice

I've never been able to win many games, and I can't put much money in the game, especially for a few mo.s. I currently have 3628 crystals and, having dificulty winning, will not earn much more very soon, but I've never even gotten the first elo trophy, so I would like some very cheap advice on my deck if any one can spare it:

Pilkim (lvl 4)
Aerouant (lvl 2)
Alishk (Draconian lvl 3)

Dragon armor lvl 2 x2
Fire Ball x2
Illusory Reflection x2
Implosion x1
Lightning Bolts lvl 1 x1
Mage's grand staff x1
Magic staff x1
Than the sword x3
The pen is mightier x3
Unleash Hell x3

#2 10-05-2011 10:25:21

magius
Solarian

Re : full mage Deck advice

hallaman3 a écrit :

I've never been able to win many games, and I can't put much money in the game, especially for a few mo.s. I currently have 3628 crystals and, having dificulty winning, will not earn much more very soon, but I've never even gotten the first elo trophy, so I would like some very cheap advice on my deck if any one can spare it:

Pilkim (lvl 4)
Aerouant (lvl 2)
Alishk (Draconian lvl 3)

Dragon armor lvl 2 x2
Fire Ball x2
Illusory Reflection x2
Implosion x1
Lightning Bolts lvl 1 x1
Mage's grand staff x1
Magic staff x1
Than the sword x3
The pen is mightier x3
Unleash Hell x3

Mage decks are not exactly cheap tip be honest. But I can give you some 'cheap' tips based on what you have:

Pilkim, Aliskh (draconian), Aeronaut
3 Dragon Fangs - good with Pilkim
3 Ice Barriers - to fuel Dragon Fangs.
3 Lightning Bolt Lvl 1
3 Than the Sword
3 Fireball (since you have 2, substitute the other with Unleash Hell/Implosion until you get another).
1 Armor Invocation
3 Dragon Armor
1 Draconic Sceptre

The original problem you have is lack of spell chain, hence very low damage throughput from your mages. So this idea is to help you with your spell chain.

Next upgrade:
Rain of Death
Lightning Bolt lvl 3
Anreyna for Crystal Storm route
Prophet
Erevent
Last Word
Hungry Void (most expensive)

Hope that helps and have fun.

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#3 10-05-2011 11:33:07

hallaman3
Campeur

thanks for that, that should help me

#4 10-05-2011 15:46:10

magius
Solarian

hallaman3 a écrit :

thanks for that, that should help me

No probs. Actually you can substitute Aeronaut with compendium Anreyna as she has better bonus and starts with 3 spirit using Draconic sceptre. Aeronaut works better with Prophet.

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#5 13-05-2011 21:15:15

willthefox
Gardien

hey, why don't you try changing [card]The Pen is mightier[/card] for [card]The Last Word[/card] ? It's really useful with pilkim. Using it chained with Than the sword you may get a really frightening attack! (for example: lets suppose your pilkim has defense 6 (because of effects of anryena, ice barriers, ect..) add +2 from Pilkim's bonus and then add it to your mind (Tha last word), then add 1 and add te result to your attack (than the sword) then you get a killing attack! I had 20 perfects using ice barriers, last word and mage grand baston tongue

LFG El Mejor Clan Hispano...  A pesar de Todo

Willthefox, "Espiritu del Fenix"

#6 14-05-2011 00:59:44

hallaman3
Campeur

willthefox a écrit :

hey, why don't you try changing [card]The Pen is mightier[/card] for [card]The Last Word[/card] ? It's really useful with pilkim.

I would have been nice if you were to have at least looked at what I was talking about. do you not realize how expensive [card]The Last Word[/card] is? I can't afford it, however if you have any cheaper advise, I'd surely accept.

Dernière modification par hallaman3 (14-05-2011 01:05:05)

Pied de page des forums