Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 08-05-2011 07:51:07

ashman
Habitant de Guem

Crippled Witchblades = GOOD

Playing in ELO this week with the restrictions (which cripples WB and basically nothing else) has reminded me how awesome and well balanced this game can be when 60%+ of the decks are not WB.

Just an observation.

Take care,

--A

#2 08-05-2011 18:56:37

JarodG64
Eredanien
Lieu : Parcourant les terres de Guem

Re : Crippled Witchblades = GOOD

If you think WB crippled 'cause they can't have 3 Ice shields you're mistaken in my opinion. I played them this week and I got easily to 1700 Elo. I didn't go higher 'cause I hadn't much time to play but it wasn't that difficult to get there. In fact, I think that some of the cards I put in my deck to replace the Ice Shields will stay.

#3 08-05-2011 19:09:57

ashman
Habitant de Guem

My point was that less people were playing them (due to the errata, I imagine it was too much work to edit their decks). That was all.

Thanks,

--A

#4 10-05-2011 01:13:58

Anihilate
Solarian

Actually the restrictions basically even the playing field with Councilor Ish (No +6 Defense)
And port is...well...port

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#5 10-05-2011 01:29:19

RyogaLX
Gardien

I think that WB has critical power creep, ice shield and Witch blade is one clear example of it. Let's see this, Ice shield is like a dagger of +2 attack (remember equipped) that chain in a standard deck, can't be ignored via Obesity, can be ignored even by deflection... and is largely common spell very available in market.

The real problem is that a huge amount of players use then, well no one wants to make any sound about it. Let's the time make it's own. Two options power creep other guilds or ban some cards of WBs, I believe that the will choose the first one becasu force players to buy...

The Nehant Champion
L.N.O
"With facts, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual" Galileo Galilei

Pied de page des forums