Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 05-05-2011 20:29:31

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

Lets have a chat

Can anyone explain to me why there are so many spiteful players out there? I've been working on my trophy just like everyone else, even pulling punches so that everyone gets their point, and people keep leaving short of the sixth turn if it looks like I will win just to yank the point from underneath me. Has anyone else encountered such a thing?

#2 05-05-2011 23:34:22

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Re : Lets have a chat

i believe there should be an antileaver system like League of Legends... More severe for people like that...

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#3 06-05-2011 02:05:38

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Well i encountered people who  tried so hard to kill one of my characters before passing turn 6 marker those guys are a bunch of JASSES

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#4 06-05-2011 03:59:44

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

I just feel like if you are doing the trophy, why would you try that hard to ruin the point for someone else. I understand with some of the competitive trophies, but in this case both people can leave happy with a point each, provided they hold of hostility until turn 7.

#5 06-05-2011 14:01:10

hutyro
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Aparture Sience Lab

yeah, there are some people who like to annoy the others,
thankfully i have 3 pirate codes so i can troll them back big_smile

This is my rifle
This is my gun
This one's for fighting
This one's for fun

#6 06-05-2011 20:21:00

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

My complaint is with the mindset, not the situation. While the trophy itself is easy to get, Im rather confused on what would drive someone to go out of their way to ruin another person's trophy point when it really doesn't do them any good

#7 07-05-2011 01:45:48

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

If you read the whole thread, some one also talked about someone trying rather hard to kill one of their characters off before the 6th turn, Thats what we were referring too

#8 07-05-2011 04:28:43

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Warhound90 a écrit :

If you read the whole thread, some one also talked about someone trying rather hard to kill one of their characters off before the 6th turn, Thats what we were referring too

yup an example ttd you and assasination

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#9 07-05-2011 17:51:41

bleachman
Gardien

@Calandra, you are missing the point. It is not that people should play according to the weekly event trophy, but that people maliciously and intentionally ruin the possibility to gain the trophy for others. It is about players who play out of the ordinary to ensure the opponent (here people posting like the op) do not get their point.

The problem with online games is that there are plenty of people who want to be, and are often, total dicks. You cannot really do much against it, besides making a personal and private list of people whom you will refuse to play against in the future. If everybody would do that, eventually those who intentionally play unfair would stop, as nobody would play against them anymore.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#10 07-05-2011 20:09:06

RyogaLX
Gardien

Chat sounds good but otherwise in disvantage to "rearagement" the game that can be pretty hard for PC resources making game slowly. I think that will be fun a Emoticon interphase hahahaha if your opponent kill one of your chars, you make dirty effect or surprise you put a emoticon what you whant hahahaha
XD!! that would be fun!

The Nehant Champion
L.N.O
"With facts, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual" Galileo Galilei

#11 07-05-2011 23:50:07

hutyro
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Aparture Sience Lab

Calandra a écrit :
bleachman a écrit :

...The problem with online games is that there are plenty of people who want to be, and are often, total dicks... [...] ...those who intentionally play unfair....

one can only say that if he/she got a really negative picture of ppl in general...

for me its like this... as long as i dont know, i always assume some real good reason why someone should leave a game... if u play other online games, like (not sure whether i should name them or not) mmorpgs or online strategy games you will see many people... they are about to win in the next 10 minutes... and suddenly they leave!

especially in mmorpgs, when the relation between ppl is a bit closer, you will see that they have good reason to leave, so they do!

in eredan you have a message function which works quite well as i use it quite a lot of times... so ask the leavers why they left... and you will see that there are not only dicks out there.

and my point is... stop crying over that... think positive there is always a next chance

yeah, thats a big problem, there are some people out there that ply online but have an ideia that they are superior or that other people are dumbasses, making them get pissed off really easily.
I once got a guy raging at me because i got disconected and he automaticly tought I gave up

This is my rifle
This is my gun
This one's for fighting
This one's for fun

#12 08-05-2011 00:11:56

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

My point in all of this is that perhaps if we turn some attention to the situation, it might find some resolution. Do I think that just because I didn't get my point my opponent is a big stupid-head? No, I'm sure he had a perfectly good reason for trying extra extra hard to ruin everyone else's day. But I did want to put this forward, so that perhaps the community could give some constructive input to the situation, as well as find the scope and magnitude of this issue, be it one person or a recurring trend.

Pied de page des forums