Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 04-05-2011 15:45:57

Dantesan
Solarian

New Sap Heart character!

Rockspeaker the shaman

K0jnmbXS.png

7kUT9XzB.png

This release contains a new character that can be used in many types of Sap Heart Decks along with many Sap Heart and other guild related cards.

Arachnophobia. Rare. Spell Nature. Sap Heart. Mage. Mage: Attack +3. The opposing character suffers 2 Direct damage. At the end of the fight, this card is placed in your Deck.

Fierceness. Rare. Action. Sap Heart. If the opposing character dies this Turn, the other living opposing characters suffer 2 Direct damage.

Rockspeaker (and his two upgrades). Uncommon. Character, Sap Heart, Mage, Hom'chai. Spirit 0. Attack 2/4. Defense 1. Health points 12. Can attach "Tribal Mask" on one of your other characters. If "Rockspeaker" dies, your other Sap Hearts gain 2 Health points. Turns 2 and 5: Attack +1 and Defense +1.

Destructive Totem. Uncommon. Spell Earth. Mage. All opposing characters have Defense -1 this Turn and the next for each of your Hom'Chai still alive.

Bestial Wrath. Uncommon. Action. Sap Heart. Hom'chai. Spirit= 0 and Defense= 0. Minimum Attack + X where X equals the difference between the Maximum Health points and the current Health points of your character (Attack +5 Maximum).

Amber Dagger. Common. Item dagger. Sap Heart. This card is attached to the opposing character and becomes an Item other. At the end of each fight, the character suffers 2 Direct damage. Activates immediately.

Tribal Mask. Common. Item Armor. Hom'chai / Elfine. Attack +1 and Defense +1. An additional Attack +1 and Defense +1 for each of your other characters carrying a "Tribal Mask" and having a different race from your character the moment this card is played.

Mutual Aid. Common. Action. Choose one of your other untapped living characters, this character is then tapped and loses 2 Health points. Defense= X where X equals the Defense of the character that was tapped due to the effect of this card.

Have fun!
Eredan iTCG, the online trading card game.
Find this also on Facebook !

Don't kill the dream, execute it.

#2 04-05-2011 16:12:35

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Re : New Sap Heart character!

Cool... some good cards for the World Tree caste deck...

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#3 04-05-2011 19:54:13

Poptolev
Guémélite

Soooo we have a pure mage with .... 0 spirit xD
I assume that Rockspeaker has 4/6 at level 3 ... with 2x Arachnophobia he will have 10/12 + 4 damage at the end of the turn .. not bad not bad.

I imagine Rockspeaker being used in a pure Homchai deck - 1-2x Destructive Totem and a Quick-Draw + Rargnor = At least 14 damage (Quick-Draw + Melissandre = 16 IF you manage to drop the opp def to 0).

Amber dagger is a good card to use with Keizan (either 2x the dagger = assassination or 1 dagger + another card > assassination)

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#4 04-05-2011 19:57:15

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

Im really excited to see this update, too bad I spent all my money already sad

Crying aside, Ive been working on a pure Homchai deck that isnt made up of 80% items for some time, so these new cards are really the boost I needed for my deckbuild

Dernière modification par Warhound90 (04-05-2011 20:00:18)

#5 04-05-2011 21:36:42

RyogaLX
Gardien

Poptolev a écrit :

Soooo we have a pure mage with .... 0 spirit xD
I assume that Rockspeaker has 4/6 at level 3 ... with 2x Arachnophobia he will have 10/12 + 4 damage at the end of the turn .. not bad not bad.

I imagine Rockspeaker being used in a pure Homchai deck - 1-2x Destructive Totem and a Quick-Draw + Rargnor = At least 14 damage (Quick-Draw + Melissandre = 16 IF you manage to drop the opp def to 0).

Amber dagger is a good card to use with Keizan (either 2x the dagger = assassination or 1 dagger + another card > assassination)

I understand only half of this O_o!
I predict that Melissandre, that can chain daggers will be a dirty tactics against desert nomads.
I'm happy to see more sap cards and counters for desert nomad infestation, thats makes me insane hahahaha

The Nehant Champion
L.N.O
"With facts, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual" Galileo Galilei

#6 04-05-2011 22:19:25

hutyro
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Aparture Sience Lab

since the nehantists appeard that the cards are begining to look more awesome and have better abilities
this guy is a proof

This is my rifle
This is my gun
This one's for fighting
This one's for fun

#7 04-05-2011 22:48:08

Lulosaurio
Habitant de Guem

That dagger should have been a Warrior-Marauder-Craftsman item, Gaya Multitasking it would have been great.

#8 04-05-2011 23:17:15

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

Lulosaurio a écrit :

That dagger should have been a Warrior-Marauder-Craftsman item, Gaya Multitasking it would have been great.

I feel like that would be a game breaker, after all the Sap Hearts have quite a few heavy hitting cards such as Quickdraw and Items have a soul already, and with this new update they become even stronger. I just think like that would be a bit too much

#9 06-05-2011 19:11:52

RyogaLX
Gardien

I had perform a some test with Arachnophobia, Rockspeaker and Fierceness. Arach is indeed pretty good card if you have mages with good base attack, Rockspeaker  has some places among this decks but still lacks of spirit for pure mage deck. It will be better in 0 spirit mage deck or mix it with Homchai-elfines deck, but I can't test this last.

Fierceness looks good for some decks but maybe his effect is low for one slot of the deck of for rare card. I found tat this card take his place in pure mages or dais deck specially with spiritspeaker, when this unit and his opponent die using this card all enemies suffer 3 direct points of damages, that is good enough.

^^ I'm satisfied with this new cards ^^

The Nehant Champion
L.N.O
"With facts, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual" Galileo Galilei

Pied de page des forums