Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 03-04-2011 22:52:02

Hondaime
Habitant de Guem

Re : Pirate Mauder Deck

is this deck expensive? getting tired of using tracker's and kotoba :x

#27 04-04-2011 01:23:27

Cossette
Solarian

Hondaime a écrit :

is this deck expensive? getting tired of using tracker's and kotoba :x

nope... just under 25k if you  know how to play the market

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#28 22-04-2011 22:42:30

Hondaime
Habitant de Guem

Viliennas a écrit :

Right after witch blade is out, I start using the witch blade deck similar to what people are generally using these day.

Got really bored....

So here is one of the deck that not many people use!
However, it has a high winning rate, even against Courtesan or Witchblade deck!!

[card]Captain Al Killicrew[/card] (Powder Version)
[card]Gemineye[/card]
[card]Hook[/card]

[card]Smart Ass[/card] x3
[card]Dominate the Opponent[/card] x2
[card]Extortion[/card] x2
[card]I hate Mystics[/card] x2

[card]Narwhal[/card] x3
[card]Jolly Roger[/card] x2
[card]The Pirate Code[/card] x2
[card]Gofer-Sinker[/card] x1
[card]Life Devourer[/card] x1

[card]Implosion[/card] x2

Have been trying to organize this for 2 days, and just finish today.
After 10 rounds of testing... gets 10 win including 1 Elo-Courtesan and 1 Elo-Witchblade (lost on the 11th to Pilkim's crazy high def + atk)

Really a strategy deck. not fast attack
Have to predict exactly what will happen next.
Once you play it wrong,
You loose the game because Narwhal is being useless.   

p.s. Hard to play against Pirate Powder Deck! Need powder for pirate code but gets Backfire from not using them!

Cheers!

what about assassination? plus is hook the version that makes shadow spell's useless? really loving pirates right now they seem to be my kind big_smile

#29 29-04-2011 01:07:02

RyogaLX
Gardien

This week I make a good analysis and test of current Marauder decks and here we go with my conclusions.

General: Pirate Marauder decks has a loot of improvement this days, including ardranis, infernal and cutlass. At first place infernal is the most important update for this type of decks and cutlass has his place among this decks too. This decks has a lot of advantages against lot of decks and can be deadly.

NEW CARDS
INFERNAL: 3 chains that damage enemy direct is a great improvement.

ARDRANIS: This unit dont have place among this decks, is more oriented to mage decks.

CUTLASS: The real thing of this weapon is that can be chained by assassination and gives a operational bonus of +2, similar to Fist of blade of Zil-marauder decks. Put two or three of this items in the deck.

OLD CARDS
JOLLY ROGER: In early turns if you put one or two of this items you must see problably a opponent dead in 1-3 turns. Put two or three of this items to help damage boosting in early turns.

WEAPON KATA: At first glance this card dont have a real potential but with the improved new chain this card has valuable semi-defensive and indirect-damage potential. In first turns weapon kata can weak enemy that never touch combat at setion, making it more suceptible to be kill with "Time+Ass". Select low armor target to make more damage indirectly can be used in posterior turns and kill titans, golems with craftmans or other heavy armored units. This card is a MUST put in a deck at least 1, optimal 2 cards.

CHARACTERS
The main characters that you can consider for this decks was at first place Gemineye because she boost defense and spirit of other marauders improving resistance to spells and damages, specially in early turns vs heavy marauder decks. In other hand gemineye has good bonus against craftmans and curtesans making it more threat for craft items based decks and in less potential against heavy courtesan decks. Lil laddie has good top damages and bonus against warriors. The other chapter is Hook, and I found that is much much better the "Shadow lock and Theu heals inmunity", because has bonus against mages, good spirit and lock some healings in his turn like "Paladin hammer", "Exalation" and other theu based decks.

ADVANTAGES
I found this decks has a lot of potential against low armored decks, craftman based decks, Pack decks, spell based decks (including mages and priests). This decks looks solid and good against any deck.

DISVANTAGES
Some kotoba heavy armored and courtesan decks could be deadly reduce you damages in first turn, courtesan decks is a threat to any decks. I had found that discard decks is a real threat for this decks because spirits of chapters make it vulnerable to treacherous. Other minor deal of this decks is Item has a soul based decks but anemathise can deal this trouble. 

I hope that my analysis will be good for others players.

The Nehant Champion
L.N.O
"With facts, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual" Galileo Galilei

#30 30-04-2011 23:45:54

RyogaLX
Gardien

Anyone here?

The Nehant Champion
L.N.O
"With facts, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual" Galileo Galilei

#31 01-05-2011 01:51:14

Cossette
Solarian

RyogaLX a écrit :

Anyone here?

I'm out of budget right now but i was planning to re-construct one and its pretty much expensive  than the previous one...

[card]Captain Al Killicrew[/card] (Powder Version) or [card]Andranis[/card] i haven't tried her
[card]Gemineye[/card] lvl 3
[card]Hook[/card]  lvl 3 (Shadow Version)

Actions

2 [card]Smart Ass[/card] or [card]Dominate the Opponent[/card]
2 [card]Assassination[/card]
1 [card]Extortion[/card]
1 [card]anathematize[/card]
1 [card]Time to die[/card]

Items

2 [card]Narwhal[/card]
3 [card]Jolly Roger[/card]
3 [card]Cutlass[/card]
3 [card]Infernal Cricket[/card]

Spells

2 [card]Collision[/card] -1 add [card]a new start[/card]

Haven't try this one yet... but it will be my deck composition
this deck need a lot of chain cards if possible to be effective

This deck also need [card]A New Start[/card] this will be added if i get lucky big_smile

Dernière modification par Cossette (01-05-2011 07:11:42)

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#32 01-05-2011 16:29:39

RyogaLX
Gardien

Cossette a écrit :
RyogaLX a écrit :

Anyone here?

I'm out of budget right now but i was planning to re-construct one and its pretty much expensive  than the previous one...

[card]Captain Al Killicrew[/card] (Powder Version) or [card]Andranis[/card] i haven't tried her
[card]Gemineye[/card] lvl 3
[card]Hook[/card]  lvl 3 (Shadow Version)

Actions

2 [card]Smart Ass[/card] or [card]Dominate the Opponent[/card]
2 [card]Assassination[/card]
1 [card]Extortion[/card]
1 [card]anathematize[/card]
1 [card]Time to die[/card]

Items

2 [card]Narwhal[/card]
3 [card]Jolly Roger[/card]
3 [card]Cutlass[/card]
3 [card]Infernal Cricket[/card]

Spells

2 [card]Collision[/card] -1 add [card]a new start[/card]

Haven't try this one yet... but it will be my deck composition
this deck need a lot of chain cards if possible to be effective

This deck also need [card]A New Start[/card] this will be added if i get lucky big_smile

I had test collision but it don't seem to be a good spell at all... I test a similar deck with bad success Ardranis is obviously a mage not work as a marauder. I found that Mylad with Ardranis with static shock attached cand deal good amount of damages, but in poweder based deck. Ardranis activate the static shock then spirit rise and use fiery sword with powder on it can deal good amount of damage. In other hand ardranis is the unique mage that can attack activating flame of fenix, then you can use fiery sword and shot flame of fenix. Bragan, Mylad and Ardranis can be a good powder mage deck.

The Nehant Champion
L.N.O

Pied de page des forums