Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 26-04-2011 16:00:11

Dantesan
Solarian

The Awesome Egg Hunt!

Danger all over the land of Guem!

20 years ago, the grand Tournament experienced its first Equinox, this phenomenon liberated dark and strange fighters. Twas a bloody and desperate battle. As we all know, History is made to repeat itself, indeed, we are now experiencing a new Equinox yet with a slight twist.... instead of wierd and strange warriors, we have wait for it... strange eggs. They are everywhere, millions of them actually. These eggs have the Nehantist symbol on them! This is not a good sign at all..

TmzIBcqQ.png

JxuDRB2I.png

Take part in the Giant Egg Hunt until the 2nd of May 2011 at 10:00 (french time)!

You will quickly notice the Nehantic Equinox Eggs in-game (They appear only when you are playing games except the training room), don't let them vanish, catch them by clicking on them!

Follow up on Trophies
The more eggs you catch, the more you will progress in the Trophy chain, this is available in the Trophy room or on the left hand side of the site's interface. Once the chain completed, you will win the card: Egg of the Border.
Egg of the Border : Item Jewel, Unique, Collector. Discard X cards from your Hand the moment this card is played, your character will gain X Health points +1. This card is discarded at the end of the fight and if the number of cards in your Hand is equal or below 1, this card is removed from the game. The Egg of the Border will keep its effect even after this event closes.

Repeatable Trophies
Once the chain complete, you will be able to repeat two trophies:
Egg Hunt - Eggsterminator and Egg Hunt - Egg God.
The latter will enable you to win a 3 card Booster containing the following characteristics: This booster contains one or several lottery tickets and 2 cards that will be selected at random amongst all the common cards of the Fallen from the Sky series or Destiny XP cards or Destiny Foil cards or the Egg of the Border..

A COOP Challenge!

Hunting eggs is always a lot more fun with other people around. Players will have to play together to unlock a challenge.
This challenge is achievable over the duration of this event. To accomplish this, you will all need to work together to collect a total of 6 million eggs! All eggs collected count of course, including the Eggcatcher cards too. (see below). Once the challenge complete, we will offer a special prize to players having won the trophy - Egg God!

Eggcatchers in Boosters

Want to go faster? Want a bit more luck winning boosters or the lottery? Until the end of the event, you will find the Eggcatcher card in each booster purchased.

Eggcatcher (and its two upgrades) : Item Tool, Collector. Activation : Activation: You pick up 1 Equinox Egg and this card is removed from the game. Chain.
Evolutions enable you to obtain 2 or 3 eggs.

Egg Hunt Lottery

When this event closes, a random draw amongst the lottery ticket owners will be done (several tickets will give you more chances of course) :
First: 15000 Fee'z
Second: 5000 Fee'z
Third: 2000 Fee'z
From fourth to fortieth: 2 premium boosters.

Good Hunting.
Eredan iTCG, the online trading card game.
Find this also on Facebook !

Don't kill the dream, execute it.

#2 27-04-2011 01:25:14

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

Re : The Awesome Egg Hunt!

And it really is Awesome. Great Event Guys keep up the good work.

#3 27-04-2011 14:48:14

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite
Lieu : Dublin - Ireland

Col.Beowulf a écrit :

And it really is Awesome. Great Event Guys keep up the good work.

Yeah! You said it!

Teacher: Wake up Calvin! This is Geography class! In what state do you live in?
Calvin: Denial!
Teacher: I can't argue with that...

#4 27-04-2011 16:35:38

Lyquid
Habitant de Guem

Repeatable Trophies
Once the chain complete, you will be able to repeat two trophies:
Egg Hunt - Eggsterminator and Egg Hunt - Egg God.
The latter will enable you to win a 3 card Booster containing the following characteristics: This booster contains one or several lottery tickets and 2 cards that will be selected at random amongst all the common cards of the Fallen from the Sky series or Destiny XP cards or Destiny Foil cards or the Egg of the Border..

I just won the Egg God Trohpy. Where and how can I get the Egg Hunt Booster? Checked my collection, there were no cards. Checked the store, there was no option for purchase of any Egg Hunt Booster either.

Need help. Thanks.

Dernière modification par Lyquid (27-04-2011 16:51:59)

#5 27-04-2011 16:57:45

Poptolev
Guémélite

As far as I can see ingame you need to catch 750 eggs for the booster.

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#6 27-04-2011 20:43:22

Malleuz
Habitant de Guem

@Poptolev: *facepalm*

I think that he is trying to say, that he got the trophy, but he can't find the booster/the cards that he were supposed to get as his reward smile

@Lyquid:

Try going through your collection, maybe the cards have been added without you noticing. Maybe a small glitch could have caused it so...

#7 27-04-2011 23:35:30

Lyquid
Habitant de Guem

Try going through your collection, maybe the cards have been added without you noticing. Maybe a small glitch could have caused it so...]

@Malleuz:

I've gone through my collection several times. I have a list of my cards in my collection and it's easy for me to keep track of new cards I receive because of this. I did not receive any Egg Hunt boosters in spite getting 750 eggs.

The same thing happened to me yesterday after I've completed my daily quest. I drew a face down card but no card was added to my collection.

Feedback highly appreciated.

Thanks Malleuz smile

Dernière modification par Lyquid (28-04-2011 09:22:08)

#8 28-04-2011 03:24:55

bleachman
Gardien

There is a small button in the lower left corner of your collection called 'Access my stock' or some sorts. There you can open unopened booster packs.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#9 28-04-2011 09:09:13

Lyquid
Habitant de Guem

There is a small button in the lower left corner of your collection called 'Access my stock' or some sorts. There you can open unopened booster packs.

There you go... Found it. Thanks, Bleachman and to all who replied smile

Now all I have to do is check on the other thread for the Daily Quest Card that didn't show up in my collection big_smile

Dernière modification par Lyquid (28-04-2011 09:24:01)

#10 28-04-2011 15:02:10

rapski
Campeur

I've noticed that in the background lay out of the game browser there is a 1231241/6000000 on it. Does that mean only 6000000  eggs can only be collected or is it just a marker to complete the coop trophy?

#11 28-04-2011 18:40:57

lemonguy
Voyageur

Just to make sure, does the eggcatcher we get from buying booster give us the 3 cards booster which include the lottery tickets? Do we get the eggcatcher just from buying the 120 feez booster? Or it must be the 400 feez booster?

#12 30-04-2011 13:02:06

nemoutopia
Habitant de Guem

lemonguy a écrit :

Just to make sure, does the eggcatcher we get from buying booster give us the 3 cards booster which include the lottery tickets? Do we get the eggcatcher just from buying the 120 feez booster? Or it must be the 400 feez booster?

Just...no. This doesn't even make sense. Eggcatchers let you collect eggs FASTER, meaning you can get the trophies faster. The egg booster you get for every 750 collected has lottery tickets, and you get a small bonus in the way of two bonus cards that are regular, XP, Foil, or Egg of the Border.

If you're looking for the most efficient way to do this, buy three 3-card boosters because, as it states in the store, you get an eggcatcher with each of them, not just the premium/faction packs. You'll get 9 cards + 3 eggcatchers for 360 feez. Then go play a lot of games with the eggcatchers in your deck and collect eggs regularly. By using them, you'll level them up to level 2 quickly, and if you play enough they'll hit level 3. This jumps your usual egg-count per game by 3/6/9, which can literally double or more the rate at which you collect eggs.

#13 30-04-2011 15:18:09

RyogaLX
Gardien

Calandra a écrit :

ye and u might get lucky like me and catch a [card]prestige[/card] among the 3 cards

No way, no rare cards pull for now in Egg booster

The Nehant Champion
L.N.O
"With facts, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual" Galileo Galilei

#14 01-05-2011 10:13:00

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

So, anyone with the Egg God trophy gets a special something after the event ends?

#15 01-05-2011 10:21:41

SamsonXL
Habitant de Guem

Just for my understanding.
What exactly was the deadline for the challenge rewards?
Did you have to achieve Egg God before the 6 million eggs have been collected?
Or does it suffice to achieve Egg God after the 6 million was reached but before the whole egg hunt event ends?

#16 01-05-2011 19:15:42

TristanLight
Voyageur

Well, I got one Egg of the Boarder from the trophy, and another from an Egg Booster, but now I have five (may or may not have occurred after the 6 million mark).

So maybe the reward is three unique cards that anyone who gets them already has at least one of? Oh wait, that would be terrible . . . .

#17 02-05-2011 02:06:07

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

I guess we wont know until the event ends

#18 02-05-2011 02:23:54

RyogaLX
Gardien

Calandra a écrit :
RyogaLX a écrit :
Calandra a écrit :

ye and u might get lucky like me and catch a [card]prestige[/card] among the 3 cards

i wasnt referring to the egg hunt booster... but to those u can get the catcher from  like the guy giving a statement above my prior comment... means the ones u have to pay 120Feez for... and in that one i bought to get the catcher i got a prestige as well

What a lucky O_o! wooo! awesome

The Nehant Champion
L.N.O
"With facts, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual" Galileo Galilei

#19 02-05-2011 13:25:34

zhichen
Campeur

RyogaLX a écrit :
Calandra a écrit :
RyogaLX a écrit :

i wasnt referring to the egg hunt booster... but to those u can get the catcher from  like the guy giving a statement above my prior comment... means the ones u have to pay 120Feez for... and in that one i bought to get the catcher i got a prestige as well

What a lucky O_o! wooo! awesome

haha.. damn lucky.. I got 2cards worth 100crystal each in market.. hahaha.. O.o

#20 02-05-2011 16:42:03

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

So has anyone gotten the 6 million reward yet? Just for clarification

#21 02-05-2011 16:56:22

JarodG64
Eredanien
Lieu : Parcourant les terres de Guem

The reward should be given tomorrow.
The devs preferred to stay focused on the new Elo tournament today.

Dernière modification par JarodG64 (02-05-2011 16:56:41)

Pied de page des forums