Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 05-04-2011 20:42:46

Malleuz
Habitant de Guem

Illumination card not working

I have been having a problem with Illumination, where I would play it with either Prophet (Dragon Guemelite) or Archmage Anryena (Dragon Guemelite) and then, NOTHING would happen, no spell would be found and cast. Eventhough I have 3 Dragon Fangs (Spell Draconic) in my deck.

And no, the Dragon Fangs weren't in the graveyard or anything like that.

What is wrong???

Am I reading Illumination incorrectly or am I playing it wrong or what?

please help

/Morten

#2 06-04-2011 08:33:36

Dignity
Habitant de Guem

Re : Illumination card not working

This card seems to be at all buggy, I just checked if the german team made a translation mistake or something but the english card has the same text.

I tried to play [card]panic[/card] with [card]lord galamara[/card]
the card gets played but the efect gets not activated. Even if it is a shadow spell, the cardtext dosnt exclude different casts(like crow,circus,kurtisan). So it is supposed to work...

Furthermore if u put [card]illumination[/card] in a deck with [card]poukos[/card] u cant even put in cards like [card]ice shield[/card] in ***bip*** deck....

When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocents leaves us free to enjoy our self as few adults can. The day we fled about the future is the day we left our childhood behind... (by Patrick Rothfuss)

#3 06-04-2011 13:03:25

steven_allen
Solarian

Panic says Circus right on the card....

Disruptor!

#4 06-04-2011 13:04:37

Luxo2011
Eredanien

and Ice shield says Noz and Witchblade

GT: Kotoba Gangnam Style

#5 06-04-2011 15:08:12

Malleuz
Habitant de Guem

BUT dragon fangs is ONLY Spell Draconic, FUUUU!

I guess I will wait a few minutes until the deamons gets released, then I'll be happy again :-P

#6 06-04-2011 18:34:33

apoth
Habitant de Guem

Malleuz a écrit :

BUT dragon fangs is ONLY Spell Draconic, FUUUU!

I guess I will wait a few minutes until the deamons gets released, then I'll be happy again :-P

I've had this problem too. Love how other people complain that they can't play a different caste/guild card, reach level 6 yet guys?

But I can in fact confirm that Illumination does not play any draconic spells. Works fine with lightning spells though, too bad chain lightning is so utterly useless.

#7 07-04-2011 09:57:20

Dignity
Habitant de Guem

[card]illumination[/card] does not exclude casts... neither circus, neither witchblade. It says ***bip*** char is playing the next card of his element.
In my example [card]lord galamara[/card],[card]illumination[/card] ->[card]panic[/card]     illumination plays panic but it gets not activated.

So it is a problem of Illumination and not of the caste because the next elemntal card is played.

When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocents leaves us free to enjoy our self as few adults can. The day we fled about the future is the day we left our childhood behind... (by Patrick Rothfuss)

#8 08-04-2011 06:56:03

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

Dignity a écrit :

[card]illumination[/card] does not exclude casts... neither circus, neither witchblade. It says ***bip*** char is playing the next card of his element.
In my example [card]lord galamara[/card],[card]illumination[/card] ->[card]panic[/card]     illumination plays panic but it gets not activated.

So it is a problem of Illumination and not of the caste because the next elemntal card is played.

Got to agree here, nowhere does illumination specify the card has to do anything but match the type of guemelite you character is, and then it's played.

And, in fact, if even further restrictions then guemelite type are meant to exist, then the bug is that illumination is choosing cards which break those restrictions and should be ignoring those cards and digging further.

#9 08-04-2011 15:18:25

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Majyqman a écrit :
Dignity a écrit :

Got to agree here, nowhere does illumination specify the card has to do anything but match the type of guemelite you character is, and then it's played.

And, in fact, if even further restrictions then guemelite type are meant to exist, then the bug is that illumination is choosing cards which break those restrictions and should be ignoring those cards and digging further.

It is played but not activated... so the caste must always be respected... unless you play something like Dragons wit, but even sometimes you dont obtain all the effects, be sure to include the right spells...

Dernière modification par Santuros (08-04-2011 15:34:00)

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#10 08-04-2011 17:18:10

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

Santuros a écrit :
Majyqman a écrit :
Dignity a écrit :

It is played but not activated... so the caste must always be respected... unless you play something like Dragons wit, but even sometimes you dont obtain all the effects, be sure to include the right spells...

Only items activate. It's simple, either illumination should ignore them when looking for a card for it to play, or they should be played.

#11 19-04-2011 20:32:27

magius
Solarian

I have tried this as well... Illumination card is not working with Draconic spell. I tried using it on Anryena for Crystal Storm. Since Hungry Void can target AoE spells, I assume this works with Illumination as well with Crystal Storm.

It will be great if someone can clarify this or someone tested with Dragon Fangs smile

Dernière modification par magius (19-04-2011 20:32:53)

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#12 20-04-2011 21:01:13

Malleuz
Habitant de Guem

It could be because of the wording, afterall Draconic (The Spell) and Dragon (Guemelite) isn't the same word. This could be what is confusing the card.

#13 28-04-2011 05:53:25

rrrof711
Voyageur

i have had the same issue with illumination.  i tried using it with valentin to play either dragon fangs or mightier than the sword or mage attack.  when i used it nothing came up and i am pretty sure there were cards in my deck that matched his guemelite status.  i was upset and quit using the card thinking that the card it has to get is a guemelite race card of that type.  now i see that it is buggy and will probably sell it or use it in my nehantists....

#14 28-04-2011 08:00:48

Dantesan
Solarian

It has been reported that the card is broken, it does not always work as it should. This is now a known bug under investigation.

Don't kill the dream, execute it.

Pied de page des forums