Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 21-04-2011 23:57:13

Viliennas
Voyageur

Daily Quest Card

Cannot obtain the card, after I finish the 5 consecutive daily quest and choose the random card.

#2 22-04-2011 00:05:09

Hondaime
Habitant de Guem

Re : Daily Quest Card

Viliennas a écrit :

Cannot obtain the card, after I finish the 5 consecutive daily quest and choose the random card.

happened to me , log out and log in you should have the card with you , btw did you have any luck? to me it was dragon's presence :x

#3 22-04-2011 04:52:02

Joey_Parker
Habitant de Guem

Hondaime a écrit :
Viliennas a écrit :

happened to me , log out and log in you should have the card with you , btw did you have any luck? to me it was dragon's presence :x

I got luck charm

"Fear is all in the mind"

#4 22-04-2011 05:42:48

ShardikReigns
Ptit nouveau

So after finishing the daily quests, I did the dumb thing of closing the window by clicking on the "X" -- I didn't know I'd have to select a card. (I thought the reward card  was some random card.)

I've checked my collection twice now and I'm pretty sure I didn't receive anything new.

How do I go back and pick a card?

#5 22-04-2011 10:12:59

Burn;
Modérateur Eredan
Lieu : Aussieland

ShardikReigns a écrit :

So after finishing the daily quests, I did the dumb thing of closing the window by clicking on the "X" -- I didn't know I'd have to select a card. (I thought the reward card  was some random card.)

I've checked my collection twice now and I'm pretty sure I didn't receive anything new.

How do I go back and pick a card?

Me too!
I hope we'll receive the card smile

#6 22-04-2011 10:58:57

Dantesan
Solarian

Please check the known bug section. This will be fixed and you will receive your card.

Don't kill the dream, execute it.

Pied de page des forums